Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Kitsyn

Senegal Zebra Adopt #712

Postby Kitsyn » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:58 am

πš‚πšŽπš—πšŽπšπšŠπš• πš‰πšŽπš‹πš›πšŠ π™°πšπš˜πš™πšπšœ

"This Zebra is breedable on April 14"

Describe the place where she feels safe. Max 200 words.

Ends on April 4.

Username: Queen Vivane
      Harem Page: The Wilds
      Zebra Name: Key
      Phenotype: Smoky Grullo Roan Birdcatcher Spots w/ Minimal Stripping
      Genotype: Ee/aa/nCr/nD/nR
      Height: 14hh
      Sex: Mare

Lineage
      ------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
      ----------------- SS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
      Sire: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
      ----------------- SD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
      ----------------- DS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
      Dam: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
      ----------------- DD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation

Last edited by Kitsyn on Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Senegal Zebra Adopt #712

Postby Tyrant001 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:02 pm

Username: Mister Hollow
Harem Page: Nightwing Senegals
Zebra Name: Meet Me At Our Spot | Willow
Prompt:
Willow's favorite spot is wherever he is. It could be pouring hell-freezing rain, the planet could be spinning off it's axis wildly into the sun, or the world could be on fire, none of that would matter, just as long as she got to linger in the same place as he existed. To exist in the same place and time as he does brings Willow so much joy and comfort. If you've ever been truly, deeply, in love, you'll understand. His eyes hold the secrets to the cosmos, his touch and voice the only thing that shelters her from the world seemingly falling down around her at all times. She would follow him anywhere, just as he would for her. Because he is her favorite spot, her favorite spot moves around a lot and changes, but those moments shared alongside the natural lake in their area would be her favorite. It's easy to find a shady spot under the big Weeping Willows to nap together and share talks between them and only them. She feels alone and isolated with him in this area, like it's only them in the whole world. And she's perfectly fine with that.

197 words

π™·πšŠπš—πš—πš’πš‹πšŠπš•
πŸ’š
πŸ’œ πŸ’› ❀️
Stream The Dream Eaters, stan Alan Wake
Tyrant001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:12 pm

username: Yellow.
harem page: Here
zebra name: Lost in the Dark | Crystal
prompt: It was during one of the worst storms of the season that Crystal stumbled upon her safe haven, lightning racing across the sky and thunder shaking the ground under her hoof as she looked for cover. The next flash cast a shadow on the rocks, showing for a brief moment a cave and sanctuary from the rain. Soaked down to the bone young Senegal took refuge as far back as she could go. It wasn’t until the storm cleared out of the area though that the cave became Crystal’s safe place when the clouds cleared out and the moon shown above lighting up the cave. Speckled along the walls were small blue crystals that sparkled in the moonlight, twinkling like the stars in the sky. From that night on Cyrstal spent the stormy season nights in the cave, surrounded by the twinkling of the walls as if the sky was clear.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:56 am

Username: Queen Vivane
Prompt: Key has a rather unconventional safe space, being that it's the sheltered porch of the big house belonging to the woman in charge. It has lovely shade and netting that can be lowered so the bugs can't get in and pester those on the porch, usually people or hounds. Plus the rain can't get in so the wood stays dry and pleasant, the measures taken to protect the place against predators doesn't hurt in the whole making the porch somewhere Key finds safe either. She likes stealing the soft squishy things and lying on them while basking slightly in the sun, it's not a frequent thing but it's funny to hear the noises of dismay when the cushions are taken back in a less than pristine condition
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsyn » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:09 am

Congratulations!

Queen Vivane wrote:Username: Queen Vivane
Prompt: Key has a rather unconventional safe space, being that it's the sheltered porch of the big house belonging to the woman in charge. It has lovely shade and netting that can be lowered so the bugs can't get in and pester those on the porch, usually people or hounds. Plus the rain can't get in so the wood stays dry and pleasant, the measures taken to protect the place against predators doesn't hurt in the whole making the porch somewhere Key finds safe either. She likes stealing the soft squishy things and lying on them while basking slightly in the sun, it's not a frequent thing but it's funny to hear the noises of dismay when the cushions are taken back in a less than pristine condition
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:38 am

Thank you!
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me