Based on Click to view
Artist kiwipen [gallery]
Time spent 19 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Storkie 386

Postby kiwipen » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:58 am

Chocolate King Cheetah w/ Poison Magic
Last edited by kiwipen on Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Storkie 386

Postby ToraOkami303 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:27 pm

Raven jolts at the sound of commotion in the courtyard of the Colony, he rushes out wind ripping through his fur ready to protect his children from something dangerous only to find... a kitten? He looks to Murre puzzled

"Who brought this kitten home? We have rules about messing with such young..."

Murre fluffs up xir purple fur, looking offended xir Dad would even suggest any of them would trample upon the sacred rules of their favorite parent!

"Hey now we all know the rules Aces!! No one brought them here they just... appeared!" xe shrugs helplessly shrinking away at the withering disappointed Dad look Raven is giving xir. Xe is helpless in the face of the disappointed Dad look, they all are really. Raven is a good father to them all for all he's the one that taught them to create mischief he's always known where the line lays between good fun and cruelty.

"Xe isn't lying Aces! They just zoop! Plonked themselves right in the courtyard!" Lyrebird calls from where he is using his tail to entertain the kitten who looks entranced with the movement. He chuckles flicking and curling his tail this way and that glad the little one seems calm and very easily entertained.

"I mean who could possibly have stolen a whole kitten anyway they are pretty noisy when you move them from the warmth of their parent" Starling reasons, sitting on Robin who looks resigned to vis fate to be a seat at the moment. Starling grooms whirlself like whirl isn't currently using whirl's sibling as a cushion.

"No one has been out of the colony yet today either" Robin murmurs softly in defense of vis siblings. Ve might not always get along with vis siblings but ve loves them very much and doesn't want to see them get in trouble when no one has done anything wrong.... yet.

That gives Raven pause, of all his children Robin is the least likely to both lie about vis actions and cover up for vis sibling's actions. He sighs moving towards the kitten laying beside them to share body warmth.

"Magpie could you please get something for this little one to eat? I'm sure they are hungry if they really just... plonked themselves into our courtyard un-aided" He starts grooming the little one while Magpie collects some kitten food.

"So are we keeping them?" Lyrebird asks now making silly faces for the kitten, who seems decidedly less interested in those. Their eyes still transfixed on Lyrebird's tail.

"We will make an effort to find their parents and if no one comes forward they will be our newest family member" Raven asserts, thumping a paw in an official way. They would never take a kitten away from a loving family but if a kitten needs a home their colony is always open.

Magpie returns with some formula in a bottle for her newest little sibling because she has no doubts if there was parents out there they would be powerful enough to make themselves known immediately.

"Here, Here" She says cheerfully, offering the bottle to the little one who latches on like they've never had a meal in their life though they are in too good health for that to be the case.
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Storkie 386

Postby ToraOkami303 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:37 pm

Username; ToraOkami303
Storkie Name; Passerine
Nicknames; Cola
Coat Description: Chocolate King Cheetah
Born Magic Type; Poison [Rare]
Additional Magic #1;
Additional Magic #2;

Parents:
Founder | Founder

Children:
-- [url]Partner[/url]
-- [url]Child1[/url]
-- [url]Child2[/url]
-- [url]Child3[/url]
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me