American Bovine #008 by Black.Wings

Based on Click to view
Artist Black.Wings [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

American Bovine #008

Postby Black.Wings » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:59 am

Almost anywhere you go across the states you can see rolling fields with cows. The love for these bovines is universal and were here to bring the love to you. The American Bovine Academy welcomes you to share your barnyards with a bovine or few. Breeds from all over the globe are being shipped in weekly. Milking breeds like the Holstein and jersey, or beef breeds like the angus or Hereford. Even rare imported breeds like the Brahman and Watusi. With high health standards and calm temperaments there's a bovine for everyone!

Aha its me back from the dead with an adopt for you all! Great to be back, lets get this species rolling again yeah?

For this adopt tell me your favorite video game, bonus points for why. 250 words max.

Ends 11-1-21

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Bovine Name:[/b]
[b]Bovine Identification:[/b]
[b]Bovine Gender:[/b] Heifer
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Rarity: Black Hereford [C]
Horns: Polled
Eye Color: Tiger Lily
Breeding Slots: 8
Strength: 1
Speed: 3
Endurance: 0
Milk Production: 3
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: American Bovine #008

Postby werepickle » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:21 pm

Username: werepickle
Bovine Name: Tira
Bovine Identification: Ear Tags
Bovine Gender: Heifer
Prompt: My favourtie video game has to be horizon zero dawn. I love this game due to the vast openess and free range this game has. The machinery animals are a very epic concept and the added bonus to tame some of the wildlife. The overall gameplay and missions is very fun and you always have something to do. The characters in the game have their own unique backstories and its always interesting to get to know the characters in game. My favourite machine in the game has to be the Tallnecks. They are such majestic beasts and the view upon reaching the top is breath taking.
Tallneck:
ImageCredit
Last edited by werepickle on Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:03 am

Username: ►Athena◄ 
Bovine Name: Midna
Bovine Identification: Ear Tags
Bovine Gender: Heifer
Prompt: My favorite video game of all time would have to be Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. This was my first experience with the series, and I absolutely loved it! Playing as a human and wolf, riding the horse Epona, sarcastic Midna, all of the minigames... I loved that game so much, I bought all of the series I could and continued to fall in love with the Legend of Zelda. This game holds a special place in my heart.
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:26 pm

Ending in about 24 hours!
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me