Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

◇◇ arcanthera --- #075

Postby zoocyte » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:34 pm

arcanthera [ar-kan-theh-ruh] plural: arcanthera, adjective: arcantheran
      arcan- (from arcane) + -thera (from panthera) = arcanthera
      synonyms|| pantheryc plural: pantheryx

noun
      xxxx1. a fictional species of big cat with magical properties, native to the domains of land arcana. can shift between feral/quadrupedal form (typical lion build) and anthro/bipedal form (walk on two legs, have hands and opposable thumbs for humantype craft). divided into the three subspecies of panfaera, pandemona, and pangelic, as well as the unclassed panneutroid.

username: Rondell
      name: Picasso
      subspecies: pangelic
      faction: Netheric
      lineart edits:
      simple mods: ears (sharp ears), nose (no nose)
      moderate mods: tail (rounded tail with orb), head (floating eyes)
      design coverage: solid
      passive ability: Randomly and without any sort of warning, one of his floating eyes will pop like a bubble. It's ok though! It doesn't hurt him at all, and new one will regenerate in a minute or so, so it's really no loss. The only time it causes an issue is when Picasso gets badly startled.... because they'll all pop at once and leave him momentarily blind.
Last edited by zoocyte on Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◇◇ arcanthera --- #075

Postby zoocyte » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:17 am

bump
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◇◇ arcanthera --- #075

Postby Rondell » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:13 am

username: Rondell

name: Picasso
    subspecies: pangelic
    faction: Nethric

passive ability:
    Randomly and without any sort of warning, one of his floating eyes will pop like a bubble. It's ok though! It doesn't hurt him at all, and new one will regenerate in a minute or so, so it's really no loss. The only time it causes an issue is when Picasso gets badly startled.... because they'll all pop at once and leave him momentarily blind.

story:
    As a cub, Picasso was frequently the target of much teasing and taunting thanks to his unusual floating eyes. And once his peers discovered that scaring him could cause all of his delicate bubble-like eyes to pop at once... well... Picasso was treated to a seemingly endless stream of jumpscares. That is, anyway, until his mother got tired of it and stepped in to teach the little brats a lesson! You see, Picasso's mother had a passive ability that was significantly more useful than her son's. If she held the paw of another lion and made them swear to something, anyone who then went on to break the promise would gain a huge set of donkey ears and be able to do nothing but quack like a duck until they apologised and made up for their transgressions. Can you guess what Picasso's mum made his bullies swear to do?

Leave him alone!

Picasso would have preferred to solve the problem on his own, and was at first horribly embarrassed to have his mother solving his problems for him. Though as time passed he began to realize how nice it was to live his life without the same five Cubs messing with him all the time. In fact, with those ner-do-wells effectively out of the way, he actually began to gain confidence and made a few genuine friends for the first time in his life! The quacking was hilarious too - until the bullies finally realized they couldn't get out of their promise and left off to go do something else. Then the peace was precious!

His mother had turned the cruel tricks of his pers into the greatest treat of all! And Picasso has come to appreciate that with all his heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me