Range Trotter #960 by Phönixfeder2000

Based on Click to view
Artist Phönixfeder2000 [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Range Trotter #960

Postby Phönixfeder2000 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:41 am

Range Trotters are the result of crossbreeding Orlov Trotters, Finnhorses, Welsh Cobs (section C & D) and Hanoverians. Later crosses of Quarter Horses, Paint and Appaloosas to gain color and to give a boost to their hardiness.With a height average of 13-15 hands, they're a hardy breed with characteristics for various disciplines.

Created for use as work, carriage and leisure riding horses originally, they now serve as long-distance range horses, such as work with Park Rangers and mounted officers.

Willing and eager personalities, most are quickly trained to be bombproof and therefore trusted mounts in all lines of work; some are being seen in local show jumping competitions, others are notably used in therapeutic sessions for their calm temperaments. Harness races and endurance trials are common for the breed, as they are able to sustain an extended trot without tire. Cross-Country competitions see some of the taller Trotters, but due to their cob lineage this is still uncommon.

Despite the variety of competitions and work these horses are being seen in, they are still famously skilled as endurance racers. Many competitors have chosen Range Trotters due to their tireless work ethic, as well as the ease in which they can be trained. Many have become champions in endurance trials, and they have quickly become a sought after breed for their natural ability.

Show me a picture of this horses home/ranch and whether it likes/dislikes being there. Don´t forget credit ^^
End Date: 23. Sept

Username: astrophile.
Show Name: bws Atlantic Elegance
Barn Name: Atlanta

Height: 14,2hh
Eye Color: Sunrise
Phenotype: Blue Roan Tobiano
Genotype: Ee aa Rnrn ToTo

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Halter Color:[/b]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by Phönixfeder2000 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚."━━━━━━━━━━━

Phönixfeder2000

Drawing, Anime, Music, Pokemon,
Gaming, Vampire Diaries <3

Sad Soul

━━━━━━━━━━━━“𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘… 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆.”━━━━━━

Treats given: 83
Tricks given: 15
Phönixfeder2000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Range Trotter #960

Postby astrophile. » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:08 am

Show Name: bws atlantic elegance
    Barn Name: atlanta
    Height: 14.2hh
    Halter Color: salmon pink
    Prompt: currently, atlanta makes her home at bearwood willow stables, a facility that sprawls for nearly 3,600 acres along the sandy southeast texas coast, situated roughly equidistant between brownsville to the south and corpus christi to the north. from the moment she first hit the ground atlanta was to be destined for only greatness and nothing less, the names on her papers reflecting the success her breeders had in mind with the young mare. with her value being so high she was handled with the upmost care and treated not unlike a piece of fine china, displayed and used only for the finest of guests. stabled for nearly every hour of the day, atlanta grew accustomed to only an hour’s worth of turnout, always under the close supervision of a trainer. the mare lived up to her breeding and the high expectations over her head and was relatively successful in the show arena, bringing home her fair share of ribbons and champions for her riders and owners. as she aged she bounced around from stable to stable, each one more luxurious than the last, never staying in one place for too long. as the years went by and her show career came to a albeit successful close, she was most recently picked up by the owners of bearwood willow for their two young children to ride. coming from one of the top show barns in the country to the quaint, quiet of bearwood willow was quite a shock to the system for atlanta. for the first time in her life, she was allowed to just be a horse; long turnouts in spacious green pastures, evening rides along the beach and love and affection from her handlers. in the short time she has been at bearwood willow atlanta has grown quite fond of her owners and their children and has found the laidback, relaxed way of life at the stables much more to her liking than that of the fast-paced life in the show ring.

cred
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:54 am

Username: bunnoblizzard
Show Name: BV's I Won't Let The Lion Win
Barn Name: Aiko
Halter Color: same as eyes w/ lighter streaks
Prompt: Aiko used to live in an enclosed forest, a mustang with his own herd. But after a devastating wildfire, this freedom privilege was snatched away from him in a way he couldn't do anything about it, which was traumatizing and solemn for Aiko. His herd has perished with the wildfire and forced him into unnatural loneliness that made physical pain seem weak in comparison. Covered in burns and lashing out at anything that moves, dear Aiko has been bouncing back and forth from trainers and professionals, nobody able to help the freedom-driven stallion that now has no choice but to either be tamed or euthanized. What will happen next?
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:42 pm

Username: Furrydogs12
Show Name: Grim Sight
Barn Name: Smoke
Height: 13 hh
Halter Color: navy blue blend to black
Prompt:Image
Credit: https://horseyhooves.com/luxurious-horse-barns/
Smoke’s home is Starstruck Stables! He loves it there so much! He is treated like royalty and gets massages and spa days. He is treated like a prince!
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phönixfeder2000 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:05 am

Congrats! ^^

astrophile. wrote:
    Show Name: bws atlantic elegance
    Barn Name: atlanta
    Halter Color: salmon pink
    Prompt: currently, atlanta makes her home at bearwood willow stables, a facility that sprawls for nearly 3,600 acres along the sandy southeast texas coast, situated roughly equidistant between brownsville to the south and corpus christi to the north. from the moment she first hit the ground atlanta was to be destined for only greatness and nothing less, the names on her papers reflecting the success her breeders had in mind with the young mare. with her value being so high she was handled with the upmost care and treated not unlike a piece of fine china, displayed and used only for the finest of guests. stabled for nearly every hour of the day, atlanta grew accustomed to only an hour’s worth of turnout, always under the close supervision of a trainer. the mare lived up to her breeding and the high expectations over her head and was relatively successful in the show arena, bringing home her fair share of ribbons and champions for her riders and owners. as she aged she bounced around from stable to stable, each one more luxurious than the last, never staying in one place for too long. as the years went by and her show career came to a albeit successful close, she was most recently picked up by the owners of bearwood willow for their two young children to ride. coming from one of the top show barns in the country to the quaint, quiet of bearwood willow was quite a shock to the system for atlanta. for the first time in her life, she was allowed to just be a horse; long turnouts in spacious green pastures, evening rides along the beach and love and affection from her handlers. in the short time she has been at bearwood willow atlanta has grown quite fond of her owners and their children and has found the laidback, relaxed way of life at the stables much more to her liking than that of the fast-paced life in the show ring.

cred
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚."━━━━━━━━━━━

Phönixfeder2000

Drawing, Anime, Music, Pokemon,
Gaming, Vampire Diaries <3

Sad Soul

━━━━━━━━━━━━“𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘… 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆.”━━━━━━

Treats given: 83
Tricks given: 15
Phönixfeder2000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me