Pitbull Paradise - #007 by Pastel_

Based on Click to view
Artist Pastel_ [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pitbull Paradise - #007

Postby Pastel_ » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:49 am

Pitbull Paradise is a shelter devoted to rescuing and finding homes for pits who are often mistreated and misjudged. Often, these pitbulls come from the streets or even people who hurt these poor dogs. Help us turn these dogs lives around by giving them a forever home.

You walk into this dog's kennel but pause, confused. The dog was nowhere to be seen? You approach a staff member to ask about this black beauty and they take you back to the kennel, lifting up the dogs bed. Sure enough, there he or she was. This dog is a trickster!

Username: bunnoblizzard
Pitbull's name: Azore
Pitbull's gender: Male
Last edited by Pastel_ on Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pastel_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pitbull Paradise - #007

Postby espen. » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:54 am

Username: quirky;
Pitbull's name: Ranger
Prompt: Ranger is like a 3-year-old boy, always hiding and giggling. He enjoys taking shelter underneath things and watching people's reactions. Sometimes, the dog can't contain his laughter, and barks, giving himself away. What a childish little guy.
It just makes him so happy when he can burst out of hiding and tackle them with kisses.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:41 am

Prompt: Azore playing tricks on others? Pfft, never. He would've told you if he could speak the language of humans. Ah but alas, this silly pupper loves hiding his slobbery toys around in the fenced-in backyard or in the hallways of the kennels. How does he have so many exactly? Azore has practically mountains of kong toys, plushes, and other sorts of rubbery delights. He likes to do this but does have any malicious intentions, he is just extra excitable and playful and wants to be noticed. Although, if you present him with a new toy to add to his collection, he will spare you from his relentless, adorable trickery so watch out!

[113 words]
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -chirp- » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:44 am

Username: -chirp-
    Pitbull's name: tasneem
    Pitbull's gender: female
    Prompt:
    tasneem plays tricks on others because it makes them happy. she’s a people pleaser, and when they smile and laugh at her antics, then she knows it was worth it. her favorite trick is “hide in the dark” as the humans call it. with her coat being all black it’s easy to sneak off in the yard as the sky’s get darker. when the keepers come looking for her, she likes to sneak up behind them. sometimes she’ll spook them, other times she’ll let them find her, but no matter what, it always leaves a smile on their faces.

chirp
he/they/she
bisexual
est time
— - - —
credit me @ th
art shop
— - - —
beautiful avatar @ woebegone
sig pixels @ me
-chirp-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bridgy1234 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:38 pm

Username:bridgy1234
Pitbull's name:Hawthorn
Pitbull's gender:male
Prompt:this dog used to be a little boys best friend! Their favorite game was hide and seek and trying to surprise people. Hawthorn learned this game quickly and started to play on his own! But when he grew up this game started getting him in trouble, as the boy also grew up and wasn’t around as often. Hawthorn would try to find new people, specifically little children, to play surprise with. A large black dog jumping out at small children did not go over well and the family decided it was time for him to find a new home with someone who has time to play with him.
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastel_ » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:00 am

BunnoBlizzard wrote:
Prompt: Azore playing tricks on others? Pfft, never. He would've told you if he could speak the language of humans. Ah but alas, this silly pupper loves hiding his slobbery toys around in the fenced-in backyard or in the hallways of the kennels. How does he have so many exactly? Azore has practically mountains of kong toys, plushes, and other sorts of rubbery delights. He likes to do this but does have any malicious intentions, he is just extra excitable and playful and wants to be noticed. Although, if you present him with a new toy to add to his collection, he will spare you from his relentless, adorable trickery so watch out!

[113 words]

Congrats on winning Azore! Be sure to post a link to your storage by October 2nd so you don't lose him!
Pastel_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:13 am

of course! Pittie Pardon
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me