Based on Click to view
Artist sprite cranberry [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Faro Hund #021 - [JUDGED]

Postby sprite cranberry » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:58 am

MainArchiveCustomsArtist SearchBreeding

Another adopt for you guys! This big boy is based on the tibetan mastiff breed, bred to be a livestock guardian dog. They're also known as the "Lion dog" due to their huge stature and thick, mane like fur.
For this Faro I'd like you draw or write about a time they have protected someone [minimum 500 words/1 art piece]

ENDS AUGUST 14TH

Code: Select all
[size=85][center][b]username;[/b]
[b]Faro name;[/b]
[b]Faro gender; [/b]
[b]A time they have protected someone;[/b] art [minimum 1 piece] writing [minimum 500 words][/center][/size]

Phenotype: Black and tan
Eye color: brown
Weight: 220 lbs
Height: 92 inches

lineart © DCCVII
Last edited by sprite cranberry on Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sprite | adult | she/her
lonely :'D

sprite cranberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Faro Hund #021 - open

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:00 am

username; honeybunchesofoats
Faro name;HOK Conqueror of Demons (Xiao)
Faro gender; male
A time they have protected someone; art [minimum 1 piece] writing [minimum 500 words]

Xiao likes to go ghost hunting with his partner in crime! Sometimes, he can sniff out them out before his owner even notices!

Last edited by honeybunchesofoats on Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:03 am

biggest mark, they're absolutely stunning sprite!

username; acronymm
Faro name; Tiaki
Faro gender; Male
A time they have protected someone; wip<3

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:03 am

oh my god?? im totally gonna do this
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wifflebee » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:05 am

Mark! c:
{ She/Her | My dA | Discord #2644 | The Fish Bowl | Toyhou.se}
[| Commissions;; OPEN |]
*Currently open for feral character design commissions ONLY. Message me! c: USD Only, sorry! :c

Wifflebee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cujo. » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:10 am

mark <3 what a precious bby
cujo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonBunny » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:36 am

username; LemonBunny
Faro name; Solomon
Faro gender; Male
A time they have protected someone; art [minimum 1 piece] writing [minimum 500 words] It was a crisp morning when Gabe decided to go on a run with Denali as his morning exercise, it's not that Solomon minded this, but something felt... Wrong. He didn't hear or smell anything, but he just had this feeling that he needed to come too. He whined, scraping his nails across the sidewalk by the gate that led back to the dog enclosures, making it obvious that he wanted to come along as well, and Denali seemed to be more than happy with the company, so Gabe unlocked the gate, not bothering to slip Solomon's lead on him as he was a very faithful and obedient walker, if Gabe told him to stay, he would. Solomon wasn't exactly new to Polar North, but he wasn't one of the older faces there either, he was comfortably in between, he had seen new dogs come and go, participated in obedience trials and even took part in a scavenger event with Gabe that past spring. Solomon had been enjoying his time at Polar North and if it were up to him, he'd have been born there. Gabe put his earbuds in and did a few stretches before closing the gate and beginning to jog away, Denali on one side and Solomon on the other, the sunlight breaking through the clouds from the misty evening and revealing the blue sky underneath. Everything was going perfect, Denali seemed happy and was enjoying the cool breeze, Gabe was smiling... But that sinking feeling had only gotten worse for Solomon, and the hair on his back was bristling up, spiking down his back like a hyena's mane, he could have sworn he felt hateful eyes on him. He turned, but saw nothing in the dark pines, perhaps he thought, perhaps my mind is playing tricks on me, but little did he know that he had the right idea. Something was staring hatefully at him from the trees. Solomon had looked away for only a moment when he heard a scream from Gabe and an accompanying yelp from Denali, that's when he looked up and his heart nearly stopped. Gabe was still, staring at a large mountain lion that was desperately trying to separate Gabe from his jogging companion. The cat's eyes were glazed and twitchy, its fur matted and its mouth dripping thick saliva in globs, it was hissing and swiping like mad and had lightly nicked Denali's face with it's jagged claws. That was enough for Solomon to lose his cool- It was one thing to growl at the other dog, but to hurt him and try to hurt Gabe was something else entirely. Solomon charged the cat and was met with a heavy body slamming back into him, the cat charged him head on, trying it's best to wickedly fight him back, perhaps if it drained this big creature of his stamina, it could get three meals in a day. But little did this cat know that Solomon was a bit of a different type of dog, he had a strange essence to him that seemed to lean things in his favor from time to time or grant him an interesting strength. Gabe would joke that Solomon had Anubis' blessing, but he had no idea how right he was. Solomon heard those familiar whispers and saw the lithe, black furred figure standing next to him, then the two merged together and Solomon felt a strange power overcome him. He charged the cat again, but this time the feline couldn't stay on its feet and skidded a few meters back from its original standing point. Solomon chased it, keeping up with it easily through bushes and brush, the large dog bouncing now off of trees and even jumping over logs that would require three times his leg length to clear. The cat was being pushed further and further away from the running trail and closer to the research facility. Solomon let out a loud baying, gathering the attention of one of the rangers nearby who noticed the cougar.

((Wip, cougar has case of mange and is v hungry, gets relocated outside PN perimeters after medical treatment, will be making traditional art of Super Solomon))
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:36 pm

username;
Faro name;
Faro gender;
A time they have protected someone; art [minimum 1 piece] writing [minimum 500 words]

Mark
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gasparluna844 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:36 am

username; Gasparluna844
Faro name; Khufu
Faro gender; Male
A time they have protected someone;

Khufu was a beloved dog in the small village where he lived, always awake in the beginning of the day, bright and early to go on his usual stroll through the desert streets to say hello to everyone whom he knew, he loved seeing the big smiles on the faces of those who he visited, they knew that he was a very responsible and reliable canine.

Why is that though? Well, it's quite simple, the residents of this quiet but lively place had to work for long periods of time during the day and so, they left their children (if they had any) under Khufu's care, for they knew he'd keep a watchful eye on all of them to make sure he can bring them back home to their parents safe and sound at the end of the day.

The kids absolutely adored the gentle giant, they'd pet his soft and fluffy fur for a while, play tag with him (with Khufu winning most of the time due to his speed compared to them, though sometimes he slowed down so the little ones had a bigger chance of getting a head start), hide and seek was also included, so was storytelling and, of course, fetch. After they're tuckered out from having fun, they all get a parting typical wet dog kiss when they're brought to their respective house.

This was his normal routine, and he was happy with it, however... There was always something that struck him as odd, one little girl always seemed to stray away from the group, not too far away to raise any concerns for him but enough that he found it strange that she never came to play with him and the others, she hung out by the river nearby and stayed there, staring at it as if she was just... Contemplating something or perhaps admiring it's beauty? He didn't know and it confused him. As more time passed it made him progressively more upset that she was constantly alone so, determined, he decided to make his move, the next afternoon he was going to approach her and keep her company.

He was faithful on his promise to himself and walked over to her that day, as he came closer, she eventually turned around and backed away from him the moment she saw him, he could sense she was clearly scared and... He can't really blame her, he's much taller than she is and his most prized accessories, his large skull and spiked collar, do look quite intimidating at first glance if you don't know how much of a sweetheart he actually is. With this information at hand, he used his best tactic and rolled over, exposing his belly, sticking his tongue out and wagging his tail so she felt more at ease... To his luck, it worked, she giggled and pet his tummy as he mentally congratulated himself for succeeding in his mission. They spent their whole time together that day and Khufu could tell that he made a new friend, he was definitely gonna hang out with her more often, he really liked her, she was shy and had a bit of a hard time interacting with people her age, which is why she liked the river, it was relaxing in contrast to the loudness that came from the children but she was a kind kid who enjoyed participating in the same activies as all the other ones.

One day, as he reached their usual spot by the river so he could stay with his favorite child (he's glad for once that he can't talk like humans otherwise he'd have to lie about that as he's sure the other kids would be pretty pouty about learning this fact) there was... A sense of unease as he got there, he had no clue why... Everything was alright, his small friend was just swinging her legs back and forth on the water but... It was giving him a bad aura... Unfortunately, his gut feeling was right and as soon as he finished pondering about it, something charged out of the stream and clamped onto her leg.

Panic set in immediately and Khufu's blood went cold when he stepped closer and saw what it was... His sense of dread grew even more once he realized that what chomped down on her leg was a crocodile and he was aware that prying her from it's jaws would be nearly impossible... Until he remembered, he could go for the eyes! If he bit them, there would be a good chance that it would release her... Right?

He tested out his theory, praying that it would work, for there was no way he was gonna let his best friend get pulled underneath the water and become it's food, he used all of the strength his jaw could muster and bit into one of the croc's eyes, doing the same to the other one as soon as he let go of the first. The reptile recoiled and hissed in pain, its grip on the girl going slack as Khufu took a hold of the scruff of her shirt and fled the scene.

Once on safe terrain he placed her down and inspected the damage... It was... Pretty bad to say the least, he tried his best to clean up the mess but he was aware that there wasn't much he could do, he was just a dog after all... The whimpers and cries of his buddy let him know that his efforts were in vain and hurt too, so he gently set her on his back and ran as fast as he could to the locals so she could get her injury treated as soon as possible. The parents of the little one were horrified by the occurence once they were told what happened but felt incredibly grateful that their daughter got out of that terrible situation alive, thanking her savior for his bravery.

A couple days have passed since that incident, the girl's leg was very slowly, little by little, starting to heal. Khufu went to see her every day, letting her use him as support whenever she wanted to go somewhere and making sure she never felt lonely. She always gave him a tight hug in gratitude whenever he came to her for helping her on her new day-to-day life. With each soft but firm embrace he knew that he'd do everything and anything to protect the person he cared about the most and he felt like she was thinking the exact same thing as him...

[Sprite this doggo is absolutely gorgeous, my heart can't handle it ;;]
Hello there! You can call me Gabs, Gabi or, as most prefer, Luna
I'm Portuguese so English is my secondary language
My pronouns are she/her but they/them is also good if you prefer ^^

Image Image

TH (I'm active in closed species so... check it out if you're interested!)

Mostly here for closed species shenanigans nowdays, but if you wanna trade or talk to me then you're welcome to do so! c:

Anyways, have a good day/night!

(I'm also looking for any halloween pets on my wishlist, i love their designs so much!!!)

Btw mods me and lunarblackberry are friends so we sometimes gift eachother or trade unfairly if we need or want anything, thanks for listening

Gasparluna844

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprite cranberry » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:06 am

2 days left for entries!
Sprite | adult | she/her