Artist Glowingsaltshaker [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

◆ Fallowtails 002

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:51 am

End date: After 4 posts, or in a few hours
Prompt: Describe his relationship with his sister! Or her/they/ect, if they identify as otherwise.

Owner: beebun
Name: Elagan
Pronouns: he/him

Sex: Buck
Eye color: Ice blue
Notes: This buck is the mascot Grace's twin brother! He was born 3 seconds after her. This is a very rare adopt, and the only community adopt that can be related to the mascot.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Prompt:
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◆ Fallowtails 002

Postby ggez » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:11 am

Username: dark ranger
Name: madieve
Prompt: madieve is extremely protective over grace, and doesn't really appreciate how much she goes out of her way to help other's out. he doesn't understand why she always seems to "risk" her life to help other's out... there's no personal gain in that, right? that's just her trying to be a brat by making him worry so much.
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:13 am

Username: yeena
Name: lore
Prompt: a mysterious fallowtail to many, his sister is the only one he truly confides in when it comes to discussing the interesting facts of, you guessed it, cryptology. he’s very superstitious and has lovingly declared his favorite number to be three- referencing his birth relative to his twin. he doesnt really hang out with her much but i would say they are as close as twins can go! he loves showing his twin new crystals he acquires and also taking get to find good patches of sage with him!
he also loves how helpful she is and is so proud of her, albeit in his own quiet way! he only hopes that she knows that she can rely on him too, whenever she might need.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:26 am

Username: ardra
Name: Crypt
Pronouns he / him
Prompt: Crypt gets along with his twin just fine. They aren't as close as some twins may be that is true, but their bond is extremely special to him. He likes to keep to himself and tries not to go to Grace for anything - he knows that she is always helping others and does not want to get in the way of that. He secretly tries to help her out from afar but is not very good at it. He loves her dearly but is not sure how to show it so he believes not burdening her and keeping his distance is what is best.
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:28 am

Username: beebun
Name: elagan
Prompt: elagan is always inviting his sister on trips, or rather hikes. he loves to be in the forest with his sister. she is often busy helping others though, but he doesn’t feel disappointed when she rejects his offers. elagan is very curious, and will ask about those grace has met and what she did for them (as she almost always does something for someone). he does this because he doesn’t like interacting with others, considering his shy nature. they get along well, and they have a mutual love for each other as well. it takes a lot for him to talk to anyone besides his sister, but she’s trying to help him overcome this.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:05 pm

beebun wrote:Username: beebun
Name: elagan
Prompt: elagan is always inviting his sister on trips, or rather hikes. he loves to be in the forest with his sister. she is often busy helping others though, but he doesn’t feel disappointed when she rejects his offers. elagan is very curious, and will ask about those grace has met and what she did for them (as she almost always does something for someone). he does this because he doesn’t like interacting with others, considering his shy nature. they get along well, and they have a mutual love for each other as well. it takes a lot for him to talk to anyone besides his sister, but she’s trying to help him overcome this.

Congratz!

This was super super hard to judge, one of the hardest things i've ever judged, but I kept coming back to this one! I love how he's shy and Grace is trying to get him out of his shell, it's super cute, and I think you deserve him! Enjoy!

I'd love to give HMs to Ardra & Dark Ranger!

And I'd love to award yeena with RU! <3
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:13 pm

congratulations to beebun!! :"D
i would absolutely love to accept a ru though!!
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:19 pm

oh! thank you so much! ^^
congrats to yeena for their ru and to everyone who won hms <3

ps; may I get a transparent version? ty!
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:31 pm

Yes, I'll grab that asap!
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me