Stars #1200 - open! by allynabean

Based on Click to view
Artist allynabean [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
45 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #1200 - open!

Postby allynabean » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:24 am

this cat has one week, seven sunrises, before everything changes.
interpret this however you wish! no limits, prompt-based impress me, have fun with it!

Ends July 30th August 7th

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] dfab
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Name:
Clan:
Description: black bimetallic classic torbie with low white
Edits: [nr] claws; [c] eye edit, ear tufts, whisker edit;
[uc] long tail, heterochromia, unnatural eye color;
[r] curl tail, max fur edit, tall ears; [m] bimetallic
Owner:
Last edited by allynabean on Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #1200 - WIP

Postby aglassman » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:25 am

Mark!
    " gardening goat gal . "
    moo/glass - she/her - adult
    th - stars - return

aglassman

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:27 am

Omg MORK
    Lights: Off <3
    Hello!
    DA
    csds!
    Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
    Goal; 0/250c$
    "You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
    SushiFoxx

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:31 am

mark
    Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
    Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
    ---
    Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
    ---
    Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
    ---
    Moonlight is Grazing
    ---
    Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
    ToraOkami303

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

The fall of The Tribe of Singing Wind

Postby BigFrog4231 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:33 am

Username: BigFrog4231
    Cat Name: Mountain's Peak
    Clan: The Tribe of Singing Wind
    Prompt:
    Final Duet- OMORI || Friends In Low Places- Worthikids || My Time- Bo En || Icicles- The Scary Jokes
    Under My Skin- Jukebox The Ghost || Catabolic Seed- The Scary Jokes || Misery Fell- Tally Hall
    Mr. Capgras Encounters A SecondHand Vanity- Will Wood and the Tapeworms

Mountain's Peak exited the warrior's den with herbs slung around her neck, connected together with vines. She had spent practically the entire evening tending to Raven's Swoop, who had injured his leg during the day patrol. It wasn't broken, but needed a long rest. He wouldn't need to move to the medicine cat's den however, which made both Mountain's Peak and Raven's Swoop joyful. Mountain's Peak had never been a very sociable cat, always stuffed up in her cluttered den, experimenting with new ways to heal or store herbs.

She padded into her den, the soft tendrils of moss draped over the stone entryway brushing against her pelt as she stepped inside. Scents of lavender and catmint washed over her, calming her nerves and welcoming her into her nest. She lay the bundle of herbs onto a craggy shelf in the den and sat herself down onto her nest of moss and soft ferns. The warm nest invited her into a deep sleep as she curled into a tight ball. Soon she was drifting off, her breathing slow and steady.

``Mountain's Peak, is it? I've been meaning to speak with you. It's urgent.`` An unfamiliar voice woke the sleeping she-cat, the voice low and raspy. ``Boar fur, is that you? I told you that I would bring you those herbs in the morning, does your hip hurt that badly?`` Mountain's Peak asked sleepily, her eyes just now starting to open. To her surprise, it was not Boar Fur, but a starry ancestor. She was fully awake now, realizing she was in Starclan. ``Welcome back, I can see you've been quite busy recently``, the old cat says, a smile now on their face. The old cat begins to walk away, whisking their tail and calling for Mountain's Peak. She quickly follows, seeing more and more cats around them hunting or chatting about herb remedies. Mountain's Peak had always felt welcome during her visits with Starclan, but for some reason she felt more eyes on her than usual, as if they were expecting something to happen. The old cat stopped in front of a burbling stream, small silver fish darting away as the two cat's shadows loomed over the water.

``If you don't mind me asking, why was I brought here tonight?`` Mountain's Peak asks, a slight nervous tone in her voice. The old cat gazes into the water, staring that their reflection. ``I brought you here tonight to ask you a favor of sorts``, the old cat begins. ``I am Star that shines at night, or just Star for short. Many many seasons ago my tribe lived in caves and tunnels, thriving off of moles and underground rivers. However, my tribe's leader passed, and the second-in-command took over. She was ruthless and cold, and brought the tribe to its destruction. I am asking you to stop this from happening once more.`` Star finishes, his voice wavering every so slightly. ``Now, above our tunnels and caverns, a meadow blooms and a new tribe thrives. This tribe will meet the same fate as mine if you do not stop it's destruction. In seven sunrises, the Tribe of Singing Wind will meet it's doom.``

Cloud in Nightsky sat on a flat rock outside of camp, sunning herself and glaring at the patrol leaving the camp. Flower that grows under tree left to lead a patrol along with a handful of other cats from the tribe. All the cats she disliked were finally gone from the camp, and she felt she could finally have a moment of peace. She hopped off of the rock, and glared at the lithe black and white cat once more, a stinging hate forming in her heart. She made her way back into the camp, just the tribe caretakers and one or two protectors left. She tried to enter the healer's den but was stopped by a blue tabby with kind eyes. Well, not all the cats she disliked were gone.

``Hey Cloud! I was wondering where you were, for a second I thought you left on that patrol.`` Dew on morning grass smiled at her, but Cloud just stared back at him, looking unamused. He attempts to speak to her again, but before be can even get a word out she already walked inside of the Healer's den. Flame was inside organizing and stringing up herbs, using thin roots to latch the herbs onto the dirt walls of the den. ``Cloud there you are, where were you? I could use some help drying these``, her mentor grumbles, staring at her with her one good eye. ``Is it a crime to sun oneself?`` Cloud hisses before sitting next to Flame that burns brightly. Flame huffs then walks out of the den, leaving Cloud alone to her thoughts.

If only I get what I rightly deserve. How come Pebble gets his own mentor, but I had to have that mouse brain before any proper training? Curse that fox heart Flower! She hisses to herself while putting away the delicate dried leaves.

I'll get you for this, just wait...

Mountain's Peak woke up feeling sick to their stomach, nervous to travel to an unknown tribe with only seven days to do so. She poked her head outside of the mossy curtain, seeing that the sun had just begun to rise. Rays of light dancing through dense clouds, waking the cats of her clan one by one. She spotted Raven's Swoop chatting with the leaving dawn patrol, thankful he was feeling good enough to be out of the Warrior's den. She turned back into her den and grabbed the bundle of herbs she was using the previous day, removing the herbs and replacing them with traveling herbs to give her strength along the way. The leader of her clan, Tumbling River had poked her head into the den, spotting the traveling herbs around Mountain's Peak's neck. ``Where are you going?`` The leader asked, worry laced in her voice. Mountain's Peak jumped after hearing the voice, looking guiltily to Tumbling River. ``Ah, Tumbling River! I was going to tell you sooner, but I just woke up and-`` she began to ramble, pawing at the dirt below her. ``Mountain's Peak, tell me where you are going. No cat needs that many herbs to travel to the Star-oak``, Tumbling River spoke, calm and collected. Mountain's Peak mustered the courage to speak, and told her leader what Star that shines at night had told her in her dreams. Tumbling River just nodded as she spoke, not letting Mountain's Peak read her emotions or body language what-so-ever.

Once Mountain's Peak had finished her explanation, Tumbling River sighed and glanced to the den's exit, making sure no cat was nearby. ``Mountain's Peak, we need you here. Who will look after Raven's Swoop? What about Boar Fur? And what if Starclan sends you a message about us, but you are too far away to tell us?`` Tumbling River's insecurity unraveled like a ball of yarn, making Mountain's Peak grow nervous. Shouldn't a leader have more confidence? And Starclan did send her a message that was important, why couldn't Tumbling River see that? Mountain's Peak just nodded and mumbled an apology, taking the traveling herbs off from her neck and gathering the herbs Raven's Swoop and Boar fur would need this morning. Tumbling River smiled and thanked Mountain's Peak, exiting the den with their cold exterior brought pack up again.

Mountain's Peak thought long and hard while delivering Raven's Swoop's herbs, thinking of how she could leave the camp and make her way to the Tribe of Singing Wind. They needed her! Tumbling River was not in the right to deny Starclan's wish! She approached Boar Fur with a mouth full of her herbs and a bitter look on her face. ``Who put brambles in your nest?`` Boar Fur croaked out, seeing Mountain's Peak's face soften. ``I apologize Boar Fur, but I'm just lost in thought today. Tumbling River won't-`` she stopped herself before telling Boar Fur, not wanting yet another cat to tell her not to leave. Boar Fur's ears perked up with interest once the leader's name was mentioned. ``What about her? Is this Starclan business?`` Boar Fur knew she guessed correctly once she saw the panic in Mountain's Peak's face. She let out a 'mrrow' of laughter and gestured for Mountain's Peak to lean in closer. She did, her ear close to the elder's mouth. ``If I were you``, Boar Fur rasps out, ``I would much rather take instructions from Starclan than Tumbling River. If you want my opinion, that cat can't lead anyways. She doesn't know what she's talking about half the time! We haven't had a decent leader since Rising Cloud!`` The elder laughs, beginning to chew the herbs Mountain's Peak left for her. ``Trust me Mountain's Peak, cats only grow wiser with age, and even then we aren't that wise. Trust your heart and follow the path the stars lay out for you``, Boar Fur finished, a wide smile across her face. Apparently she had been meaning to get that off her chest for a while now. Mountain's Peak pushed a mouse towards the elder and left the warm den, peering to the sky.

I still have over half a day's worth of sunlight left... I can still make it in time if I leave now.

Cloud paced around the meadow, losing track of her thoughts along the tall grass and blooming buds. She even forgot Ash of great flame was with her until he broke the silence, asking if she was alright. She jumps slightly, her face softening when seeing the worried look on the young tom. Ash had always been a great listener, and seemed to only go out into the meadow when he went with Cloud. She says she takes him out to get him out of camp every once and awhile, but it's really to vent to someone who won't tell everyone her thoughts. Ash was the best there was at keeping secrets mainly because he didn't talk much. Ash glaces to the rising sun, the chill of the morning disappearing.

``Cloud, can we head back? The dew is making my paws wet...`` the tom begins to trail off, but Cloud just sighs and continues her unknown path- just anywhere away from Flower or Morning dew. Morning dew she could forgive, it wasn't his fault he was forced to mentor her- it was Flower she loathed. ``All that cat does is laze around and act all better than everyone else! I wish someone would wipe that smug look off of their face``, she hisses. Ash pads closer to her, concerned. ``What was that? You sounded angry``, Ash asks the she-cat, her tail lashing angrily. It's not enough to wipe that smug look off, she thought to herself, ignoring the worried tom next to her. I need Flower gone and out of my fur for good! Exile can't work, everyone likes him too much...

``Ash, what do you think is the best way to permanently get rid of a cat?`` Cloud asks, seemingly out of the blue. Ash seems shocked at first, but gives it a good think. ``Well, the first thing that comes to mind is killing them... why are you asking this?!`` Ash stops for a second, a slightly horrified and anxious expression painted on his face. Cloud chuckles slightly, and jokes that she isn't killing him. ``It's just a hypothetical question, like you know no cat will do it but they still want to know how to?`` Cloud prays to Starclan that Ash doesn't begin to catch on. ``I suppose. Well, if you want my honest thoughts, killing a cat is the best way to get rid of one permanently. And... I think the best place to kill one would be far away where many cats don't travel, like the Moon-Reach Place! How messed up would that be? To kill a cat where we go to share tongues with Starclan?`` Ash begins to ramble about the morals of killing a cat in such a sacred place, but Cloud was already zoning him out, thinking of ways to lure Flower to the Moon-Reach Place.

------------------

Cloud rushes out of her den after her mid-day nap, looking frantically for Flower. Flame watches her carefully, making sure Cloud didn't mess up what they had rehearsed just moments ago. She calms herself when she spots him near the entrance to their den. She pads over to him quickly, and says that she must speak with him in private. ``What's the matter, is someone injured?`` Flower asks, confused by her unusual panic. ``It's more important than that, please let me speak with you in your den!`` Cloud pleads with Flower. He nods and they both step in, a few cats in the camp watching the two slip in. murmurs breakout throughout the clan, gossiping about what Cloud had to tell Flower.

``Now``, Flower sits himself down, ``What's happened?`` Cloud calms herself even more before speaking, wanting to say the words properly. ``I had a dream from Starclan. I was walking to the Moon-Reach Place with Flame, climbing up to the Starpool. We were about to touch noses to the Starpool but suddenly an array of colors flowed from out of the Starpool, beginning to coat the mountain. At first I thought this was just an odd dream, until we stepped out of the cave and saw it! Upwalkers were everywhere, spraying color onto the rock, just like they did the Painted Rocks!`` Flower's expression turns from calm to worried once as she finished the story, the fur on the back of their neck standing up on end. ``Flower, I believe that Starclan warned me that the upwalkers are going to ruin the Moon-Reach Place just as they did the Painted Rocks, please go to the Moon-Reach Place and speak with Starclan about this!``

Flower and Cloud talk about what they shall do about the upwalkers, and eventually decided that in four sunrises, Flower would travel to the Moon-Reach Place and reach out to Starclan about Cloud's dream. ``Please come with me for a moment, I must tell the tribe. I want you to explain the dream to everyone``, Flower explains. Cloud nods and they both step out from the den, all the cats now in the tribe clearing, sharing tongues or gossiping over what had just occurred in the leader's den. Almost every cat looks up to the pair, a quizzical look in their eyes. ``May all cats old enough to run the meadow join me for a tribe gathering!`` Flower's voice rings out over the camp, all cats making their way around the duo.

Flower explained to the tribe what had happened after Cloud had explained her dream. Flame nodded, staring into Cloud every moment she was standing next to Flower. Don't mess this up kid, the elder healer thought. As soon as Flower mentioned traveling to the Moon-Reach Place, Cloud couldn't help but smile. It's finally happening, my revenge will be served in just four sunrises... Cloud thought to herself, looking to Flower. ``That is all, the Tribe is dismissed! Snow, I want to talk to you about leading the tribe while I'm gone, it takes some time to travel to the Moon-Reach Place``, the leader calls out, walking into his den with Snow following close behind. Cloud met up with Flame and the two shared a quick, inaudible conversation before padding into the healer's den, making sure no one was trying to follow them in there. Every cat seemed to return to their business as usual except for Ash, who stared at Cloud and then to Flower, his mouth still open in shock.

She's going to do it! She's going to kill him!

Mountain's Peak stepped through the undergrowth with quick and careful footsteps, checking behind her to make sure no cats from her clan were following her scent. It should be covered with the herbs she brought, but she could never be too safe. She had been traveling for the whole night, and the sun was just beginning to filter through the tree's above. She carried on though, her paws aching and legs tired. She stifled a yawn and continued on, her quick pace steady. I have to make it there soon, I'm running out of time! She sped through the forest, the trees growing thicker and thicker. Soon she was no longer dodging brambles or shrubs, but the twining roots of the trees surrounding her. The worry of not finding the tribe and the newfound claustrophobia she was feeling made her heart beat faster, carrying her deeper and deeper into the forest.

Mountain's Peak finally stopped, breathing heavily and trying to check where the sun was- but the canopy above blocked out almost all sunlight, leaving her shrouded in darkness and guessing how much time she had left in the day. She collapsed onto the soft grass below her and began poking through the herbs she brought with her. She picked out lamb's ear and chewed the bitter herb, hoping it would give her enough energy to find the exit to the forest. She rested for a few moments, trying to get the taste out of her mouth and thinking back on Star's words to her. How am I even supposed to find this Tribe? Star never said where it was- or even how far away it was! Will I ever find it? Feeling hopeless, she rested her head onto her paws and dozed off, exhausted from her travel the past few days.

------------------

When Mountain's Peak awoke, she was no longer surrounded by the endlessly high trees, but the hunting grounds of Starclan. She could spot a few cat roaming about but one caught her eye in particular. Star was peering at her through the undergrowth, looking slightly nervous. Perhaps I was too late? She walked over to Star, a curious look in her eye. ``Mountain's Peak, it's urgent that we speak alone. Things are worse than I expected``, the old tom whispers to her, crouching in the bush. Mountain's Peak crouches beside him, listening to him closely. ``I never expected things to escalate this quickly, you have to get to the Tribe soon. I thought maybe you would be able to talk her out of it, but I think it's too late for that- you'll have to stop the fight-``, Star begins to ramble, the fur on his back standing on end and his tail lashing. ``Star, who are you talking about? I need to know``, Mountain's Peak begins to plead with the old cat, but Star keeps rambling. ``Star! Tell me where to find the tribe! Show me when I'm on the right track, please!`` Mountain's Peak hisses to the cat, raising her paw to bat him. He focuses on her, realizing he lost composure and beginning to calm himself down.

Star stands up and leaves the bush, leaving Mountain's Peak with even more questions. She open her mouth to hiss an insult before he begins to speak, calm and collected now. ``You are not far, when you feel the wind you will know you made it. Follow the breeze``, Star rasps out, padding away. Mountain's Peak stares at Star, confused and tired. She decides that minimal information is still information, and finds herself finally relaxing. You have this under control Mountain's Peak, just follow the wind.

------------------

Mountain's Peak awoke, trying to gauge how much time was left in the day. Small ray of sunshine shined through the tree leaves, and she guessed she had a few more hours left in the day. I can do this, if I hurry I'm sure I'll make it there with time to spare... I hope, She thought, rising to her paws with a new wave of energy coursing through her, not sure if it was the herbs or her newfound confidence. She took off through the forest, the seemingly unending trees rushing past her as a sudden gust of wind took her by surprise. She turned to follow the source of the wind, remembering Star's words in her dream. She jumped over overgrown roots and twisted around giant oaks.

She could tell she was getting close. The breeze was strong now, and the trees were beginning to spread out. The sun was setting- but she knew she had to find the tribe before sunfall. I can't waste another sunrise, especially since I'm so close now! She rushed through the trees, finally seeing land that wasn't forest. She finally burst through the trees, seeing a large sprawling meadow in front of her with a huge lake behind it- the river from a mountain feeding the lake. ``It's beautiful...`` She took hesitant steps forward, feeling the long grass brush against her legs and the soft breeze ruffle her pelt. She spotted cats far away running across the flat expanse, chasing after a rabbit. After taking it down, one turned to face her, standing still and calling for the other cat. Both looked to Mountain's Peak then looked to each other, turning around to pressumily report to their leader. ``Wait!`` Mountain's Peak calls out to the duo, stepping forward. One continues but the other stops and stares, the rabbit dangling in it's jaws. She rushed down to the pair, her legs carrying her as fast as possible. ``I'm not here to hurt anyone, I need help!`` She lies about her true reasons for being there, worried they could cast her out. The cat without the rabbit begins to pace towards her, chest puffed out, trying to seem larger. Mountain's Peak slows her pace down, beginning to make out the details of the two cats. The one without the rabbit has a long white coat and a mismatching stinging glare. The other had a puffy tail and whiskers that curled upwards.

``State your business``, the white she-cat speaks sternly. Perhaps she is the leader? Mountain's Peak stands up straight and holds her head high. ``I am Mountain's Peak, I come from a faraway clan and I came here to seek aid``, she meows calmly, hoping the two cats wouldn't see through her lie. The cat with curly whiskers looked to the white she-cat and then to Mountain's Peak, a glimmer of curiosity in her eyes. The white she-cat looks Mountain's Peak up and down and then relaxes slightly. ``I am Snow that coats the ground, and this is Sun at winter horizon``, Snow gestures to Sun with her tail. ``You can call us Snow and Sun. What do you need help with? It seems you have traveled quite the distance``, Snow speaks, curious of Mountain's Peak. ``I am the medicine cat of my clan, and I have received a dream from Starclan urging me to come here. May I speak with your leader and medicine cat about this?`` Snow nods and looks behind her, then to the setting sun behind Mountain's Peak. ``Follow us to our camp, and stay close to me``, The white she-cat speaks cooly and turns swiftly, walking with haste to their camp. They're so fast, I hope I can keep up... Mountain's Peak hurries behind the pair, soon noticing a patch of brambles in the meadow. There was a gap open in the front that the two she-cat slipped through with Mountain's Peak follow closely behind, the brambles almost catching her fur. Starclan please let this be the right place...

All the cats within the camp turn to look at the group, most with looks of confusion, but a few with hostile glares. Mountain's Peak felt so small surrounded by all of these strange cats. Suddenly a lithe black and white cat approached the three, nodding to the two she-cats in front. Sun placed the rabbit down onto their fresh-kill pile and slunk into what Mountain's Peak assumed to be the warrior's den. ``Snow, who do we have here?`` The black and white cat looked at Mountain's Peak with curious and friendly eyes, calming her. ``I am Mountain's Peak``, she began. ``I come from a faraway clan. I came here after receiving a dream from Starclan urging me to come to The Tribe of Singing Wind, I believe this is it.`` Mountain's Peak became more aware of the gazes of cats on her as she spoke. The black and white cat nodded and smiled. ``I am Flower that grows under tree, or just Flower. Welcome to the Tribe of Singing Wind Mountain's Peak. Please make yourself at home during your stay``, Flower meowed kindly. Snow walked away in the direction Sun left, and many of the cats seemed to resume their business once Flower properly addressed Mountain's Peak.

She looked around and noticed the stinging glare of a white and black she-cat with sharp green eyes, causing worry to bubble in Mountain's Peak's chest. I hope the cats here aren't so aggressive... She turns to Flower and pads up to them, beginning a long conversation about her journey.

``Cloud, stop moping``, the old she-cat's meow caught Cloud off guard, looking inside of the healer's den to find flame scowling at her. What now? Cloud sulks into the den, Flame's attention now on the dried herbs around the two. ``I've been meaning to speak with you ever since you've started the plan``, Flame mummers while picking out old juniper berries. Cloud sits next to the old she-cat, beginning to help. ``So, what's your plan when you're up there? What will you do when you come back?`` Cloud shuffles her paws in the dirt awkwardly before responding. ``I'm gonna be in the cave before Flower gets there, and attack after he goes to share tongues with Starclan. That way I can get some extra time before they can react. After it's done, I'll leave them on the side of the mountain and come back. Can you cover for me? Maybe saying I went to the Ever-Deep Forest to pick some rarer herbs? I can fend for myself so no protectors will have to come``, Cloud speaks naturally, casually flicking aside stale leaves. Flame thinks for a moment then nods approvingly. ``That'll work``, the old she-cat meows. ``Not much came from that meeting with Flower and Mountain's Peak, but I do think we need to keep an eye on her. Starclan sent her here for a reason, and I think it's safe to say that it's probably in relation to our plan... Make sure she isn't snooping around camp when you can.``

Cloud exited the healer's den, scanning the camp to see if that outsider was still hanging around. A rustling at the entrance caught her attention as Flower, Songbird, Snow, Robin, and the outsider entered the camp, almost each member of the patrol carrying a piece of prey. Robin runs over to Cloud, dropping her catch in front of her paws. ``I caught you fish Cloud! Mountain's Peak taught us a great way to fish!`` The small red cat practically bounces away, purring. Cloud stares at the motionless fish and moves it to the side, not interested in prey from an outsider. She glares at the new she-cat, an odd anger bubbling within her. Mountain's Peak smiled as she placed her catch onto the fresh-kill pile, taking a piece smaller than what she caught and lying down by herself in the clearing and taking self conscious bites from her meal. Cloud watches for a few more moments before turning back into the den, sliding the fish to Flame. ``Robin caught this for you! Eat it before it gets stale``

Flame takes hungry bites from the fish while listening to Cloud rant about Mountain's Peak and her trip on the hunting patrol. ``Flower treats outsiders with more respect than they do their own tribe mates!`` Cloud hisses as her tail lashes angrily. Flame cleans her whiskers and nods, sympathizing with the young cat. ``Just remembered what we talked about, Cloud. Just wait a few more sunrises and everything will be fine. I've got your back, don't forget``, Flame mews out in a raspy voice, smiling. Cloud smiles faintly and stands up, peering to the stocks of herbs they had. ``Looks like we need some more blackberry leaf, how about we go for a walk and talk some more about the plan while looking for some?`` Cloud stretches and peers back over to Flame. ``Why not, these old bones need some exercise. Plus we need to figure out what happens after our plan``, Flame yawns and turns to exit the den. Cloud follows and the two she-cats exit into the meadow, talking about the gruesome details of the their leader's soon assassination.

Mountain's Peak exited her temporary den- a small nest situated in between the warrior's den and the elder's den. It gave her warmth at night which she considered enough. The sky was a dusty blue, with the stars above twinkling faintly. It's almost sunrise... Mountain's Peak stretched out in the clearing, seeing a few cats already awake. She stepped out of the camp, nodding to Snow and Sun who were on guard. She takes a few steps into the meadow- wanting to travel the entire territory for new herbs and scenery, but she knew she had to stay and figure out how to stop Flower's death. She pads over to a rather flat rock and lays on it- the cool surface chilling her paws. Small strings of light appear on the horizon, the warm glow of the sun slowly smothering the meadow. Mountain's Peak can't help but feel the small knot of worry in her stomach grow as another sunrise passes. I only have two more, what if I'm too late? Mountain's Peak thinks deeply about what to do before a fluffy gray cat with flecks of red approaches her. ``Excuse me? Sorry, we haven't met yet. I'm Ash of great flame, or just Ash. I was wondering if we could talk alone later today? Ask Snow to go on a hunting patrol, I have one later today and we can go together. I'm sure Petal won't mind sitting this one out``, Ash meows nervously. Mountain's Peak nods and turns to enter the camp, beckoning Ash to follow, but he says they shouldn't. He explains it would be too suspicious if they both entered at the same time. Confused, she pads back into the camp, spotting Snow in the center of the camp talking with a few other cats.

``Snow? I was wondering if I could go hunting later today?`` Mountain's Peak silently pleads that Snow will let her hunt with Ash, desperate to know what he had to say. Snow thinks for a few moments and nods, looking to Petal. ``You can go on a border patrol today then, Petal. Mountain's Peak, you'll be hunting with Ash of great flame. I'm not sure if you two have met yet?`` Snow brings her attention back to her tribe mates as Mountain's Peak nods and glances to the entrance of the camp, spotting Ash walk back in. She gives him a nod and he smiles faintly before making his way over to Snow, pretending to not know he was going to hunt with Mountain's Peak later that day.

------------------

Mountain's Peak walked quickly through the meadow, trying to keep up with the tribe cat. He took them all the way to the lake, looking behind them to make sure no cats where following them. ``This should be a good place to talk. We usually rotate our hunting grounds each day, and since we hunted here yesterday there should be no cats coming here today``, he speaks, slightly confident and proud of his idea. The two stand in silence for a moment before Mountain's Peak speaks up. ``So, what did you want to talk to me about? You seemed pretty anxious earlier this morning``, She looks to Ash, a glimmer of curiosity in her eyes. He plays around with the grass by his paws, trying to work up the courage to speak. ``Well, um... So I'm friends with Cloud in nightsky- the novice healer? She's always been kinda mean and rude, but she's nice to me. I think it's because I'm quiet and listen to her vent a lot... Anyways, we were taking a walk a few sunrises ago when she started talking about some really strange stuff- like how to 'permanently get rid of a cat' and stuff like that. She said it was a hypothetical question but... I think she's going to do it`` He speaks quietly and nervously, as if Cloud would step out behind the weeping willow next to them any moment and strike.

Mountain's Peak could feel her stomach flip as Ash spoke, shocked in what she heard. Not only did she just figure out who was going to kill Flower, she found out it was the tribe's medicine cat! ``When is she going to do it? Where? I need to know, this is important!`` Mountain's Peak speaks quietly and in a hiss, her worry getting the best of her. Ash looks startled but calms himself down, trying to find the right words. ``The other day, Cloud told Flower that the upwalkers were going to destroy the Moon-Reach Place, that mountain over there``, he nods his head in the direction of the mountain, just past the lake they were at. ``The Moon-Reach Place is very sacred to us, it's where we go to share tongues with Starclan. If Upwalkers did anything to it, I'm sure the Tribe would collapse. Flower said that they would go there soon, I think they're leaving tomorrow to they arrive there tomorrow night``, Ash spoke quickly, anxiety laced in his voice. ``The thing is, I don't believe Cloud was telling the truth about it. I think she fabricated this lie to lure Flower there to kill him! I don't know why she wants to, but her and Flame that burns brightly have been acting very suspicious lately. They keep speaking quietly to themselves and are always looking behind their backs to make sure no cat is watching them. Please stop them! We can't have Flower gone!``

Mountain's Peak looks to the Moon-Reach Place, and for just a split second swears she can see two cats fighting on the peak, one collapsing and the other looking triumphant in their victory. Mountain's Peak shakes her head and looks back to Ash who was looking back to the camp, clearly not comfortable anymore. ``I'll stop her, don't worry. I just need to be there before the seventh sunrise...`` Mountain's Peak began padded towards the camp, half muttering the last part of her sentence to herself. Ash followed, trying to find prey scent before they got back. She almost forgot that they had to hunt while they were out here. She sighed and did the same, not wanting to appear suspicious when they got back.

------------------

Mountain's Peak placed a fish onto the fresh-kill pile with Ash behind her, placing his squirrel next to her catch. Acorn that falls from tree padded up to the pair and praised both of their catches, picking out his son's squirrel to take to Morning Dew. ``So, when will you be leaving Mountain's Peak?`` The tom speaks with a muffled voice, the squirrel hanging from his mouth. ``I'm not sure yet to be honest... I think I might try to travel to the Moon-Reach Place to get a better connection with Starclan``, she says, trying to speak nonchalantly. Acorn's ears perk up at the mention of the Moon-Reach Place. ``What a coincidence! Flower is leaving tomorrow to speak with Starclan there! Maybe you two can travel together?`` Mountain's Peak shuffles her paws awkwardly before speaking. ``Ah, It's fine. I'll go there after Flower so I don't disrupt them``, she mews to the brown cat. As she speaks, she can feel the sharp green gaze of Cloud fixated on her, turning away when she mentions traveling after the leader. She doesn't want me there, I'll have to be fast if I want to make it there in time...

Acorn says his goodbyes to the pair and gives a quick lick behind Ash's ear before padding over to his mate, the two sharing the squirrel. Mountain's Peak looks up to the sky, seeing the faint outlines of the stars above her. Starclan is still with me, they will guide me to where I need to go, she prayed silently before walking to her nest, curling into a tight ball and thinking about the next day.

Cloud awoke quite early, spotting the sun rise over the meadow. For the first time in many moons, she awoke in a good mood, a faint smile on her face. She stepped out into the clearing and padded over to the fresh-kill pile, grabbing a squirrel. Her mother approached her, pretending to sniff through the pile as to not seem she just came to talk with Cloud. ``Oh Cloud, you seem to be in a good mood today``, Snow smiles at Cloud, a genuine motherly love. Cloud felt the brambles of hatred in her heart lessen, remembering her days as a kit, where nothing mattered. There was an awkward moment of silence before Cloud began walking to the healer's den, about to eat her meal before Snow stopped her. ``Um, Cloud, I was wondering if we could eat out in the clearing together? I feel like we haven't had much time together recently``, Snow meows sheepishly. Cloud was surprised to see Snow acting so nervously, but agreed. The two ate in almost complete silence.

Cloud yawned and cleaned off her whiskers, keeping an eye on the sun. I'll have to leave soon... Cloud stood up and was about to tell Flame she was leaving before Snow stopped her, an intense look in her eye. Cloud felt like a helpless kit in the intense glare of her mother, as if she did something she wasn't supposed to. ``Cloud, you seem happier recently. I'm glad``, Snow's expression melts to softness. ``I hope whatever has happened stays this way. Seeing you with a scowl all the time worries me``, Snow explains. Cloud nods, glancing back to the healer's den. Flame was now outside, watching her now. ``Something good is about to happen, that's why I'm happy. And I will be happy afterwards. I think it will bring good to the whole tribe, even``, Cloud speaks softly. Snow gives Cloud a confused look but gives her kit a lick behind the ear before Cloud runs off to Flame, smiling as she realized her kit was finally grown up. The whole tribe can feel it, I think. Big change is coming, and I think it's for the better, Snow thinks as she begins searching for cats to send on the dawn patrol.

``What took you so long? Had to have a heart to heart with mommy, huh?`` Flame sneers at Cloud. Cloud hisses back, her good mood burned up by Flame. ``You should leave soon, Flower will be leaving at Sunhigh``, Flame rasps quietly. ``I know``, Cloud speaks softly, as if she still couldn't believe what she was about to do that night. Cloud stands up and says a quick goodbye to Flame, exiting the camp. Ash stops her on her way out however, an innocently kind look on his face. ``Cloud, there you are! I was wondering if you'd like to go on a walk?`` She looked at him suspiciously but disregarded his behavior. ``I can't, I'll be gone all day. Flame is sending me to the Ever-Deep Forest for a rare herb she remembers. It's supposed to be a miracle worker for all sorts of infections! She thinks during Leafgreen we'll have more beaver encounters, so having an herb like that will really help out``, Cloud meows casually, thinking to herself that maybe she has gotten too good at lying. ``I can come and help you look?`` Cloud thought Ash sounded a little too desperate to keep an eye on her. He knows, she thought bitterly. Her expression hardened, looking at him with squinted eyes. ``I'm not some helpless kit, Ash! I can travel to the Ever-Deep Forest by myself perfectly fine! I got the same amount of fighting training as you did!`` She hisses at Ash before storming off, the fur on the back of her neck standing up. Ash watched her go in defeat, knowing she was going the opposite direction of the Ever-Deep Forest. Mountain's Peak walked up next to him, a sense of determination flowing through her. I'll leave just after Flower does. I should be able to get there before anything bad happens...

------------------

Cloud clambered up the rocky cliff, trying to place her pawsteps along the path her and Flame took a moon or so ago. They didn't travel to the Moon-Reach Place often, just when Starclan urged them to or when things felt wrong. She was breathless at this point, wishing she took traveling herbs with her before going. She didn't take them, however, knowing it would seem odd for the shorter trip to the Ever-Deep Forest. She pushed through though, spotting the winding path to the cave entrance. Cloud picked up the pace, seeing that it was already passed Sunhigh. I can't let Flower see me traveling up here, they would know something was wrong immediately! She huffed and she spotted the small cave's entrance and ran up the rest of the path, her paws aching and stinging. She stepped inside of the cool cave and collapsed inside, the cold rock feeling refreshing against her burning pelt. Cloud took a few moments to regain her strength before walking around the cave, examining it for a good hiding spot. She walked around the crystal clear pool of water in the center, a small drip, drip from the hanging stone above the pool, feeding it more water. It calmed her nerves, feeling as if she lived here her whole life. Eventually she spotted a rather large stalagmite and laid down behind it, making sure to tuck her tail in so Flower doesn't spot it when they arrive. She rested her head onto her paws and waited, the dripping filling the cave once again.

------------------

The moon had already risen, and the sound of pawsteps snapped Cloud out of her nap. She peered around the stalagmite and saw Flower at the entrance of the cave, their back illuminated by the glow of the moonlight. She watched as they took careful steps towards the pool of icy water, about to touch their nose to it before jerking their head upwards, seeing where Cloud had stepped out from hiding. They squinted their eyes and looked at Cloud in shock, a confused look in their eyes. ``Cloud? What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be back at camp by now!`` Cloud took slow steps forward, glaring at Flower as if he was just a rabbit she was hunting down. ``Do you know how hard it is? To want to learn and learn but to never be given the tools to? Like a cat who was determined to become the best hunter, but was born without claws?`` Her voice was low and intense, echoing softly off the walls of the cave. Flower took a step back, cautious of Cloud. ``Do you know how INFURIATING it was? To be given a mousebrain as a mentor? To have no knowledge of what you were suppose to be doing?`` She took a few more steps forward, her loud voice now filling the cave. ``Cloud, what are you talking about?`` Flower spoke with a pleading voice, standing their ground. ``Don't play dumb! You did this to me. You let my brother shine to his whole potential but let me rot!`` She spat out the word 'rot', her teeth bared and claws unsheathed now.

Something clicked in Flower's mind, finally realizing what she meant. ``Cloud, I gave you the best I could! Can't you understand how hard it is to watch someone's potential waste? I had to make you a healer, even if that meant giving you Morning Dew as a mentor! It was a blessing from Starclan that Flame showed up!`` Flower tried to make Cloud understand, but all she could see was red. Flower's words were nothing more than the chattering of a field mouse in the roots of a tree. She crouched down slowly, never taking her eyes off of the cat. Flower braced himself, claws still sheathed, not willing to hurt a member of his tribe.

Cloud tightened her muscles then pounced, sharp claws aimed at the cat and yowling curses.

Mountain's Peak watched watched the white and black she-cat leave the camp, heading straight to the Moon-Reach Place. Ash was beside her, an aura of worry radiating off of him. ``We're counting on you Mountain's Peak. Please stop her``, Ash says quietly before sulking back into the camp as if Flower was already gone. Mountain's Peak followed after Ash, spotting Flower in the clearing, speaking with a few cats. They turn their gaze to Mountain's Peak, a smile on their face. ``Mountain's Peak, there you are! We were just talking about your fishing technique! It's quite impressive, where did you say your clan is from?`` She shuffles her paws in the dusty ground of the camp before walking closer to Flower. ``Flower, can we speak alone for a moment or two?`` His expression changes to a more serious one and nods, the cats around the pair leaving and preparing to go on patrols or hunting trips. Flower begins to walk to his den, beckoning Mountain's Peak to follow. The two step inside the roomy den, sitting on the cool ground. ``Have you received another dream? As to why you're here?`` Mountain's Peak can feel the knot of worry tighten in her stomach. I can't tell him why, he wouldn't believe me...

``Not exactly, but I don't think you should go to the Moon-Reach Place tonight``, she meows sheepishly. Flower's usual warm expression turns sour for a moment. ``Mountain's Peak, you are a guest here and I value your opinion, but I have to go to the Moon-Reach Place for the sake of my clan. You don't understand how sacred that place is to us- we can't have it in ruins``, he says coldly. ``I didn't mean it like that I just-`` She begins, but is cut off as Flower speaks again. ``I know it wasn't your intention, but you have to understand how important this is to me. The only thing stopping me from going is if Starclan sent me a sign themselves.`` And with that Flower walks past Mountain's Peak out of the den and back into the clearing. She follows Flower out of the den and walks down to Snow, who was assigning patrols for the day. Snow turns to face Mountain's Peak, smiling.``Oh there you are, do you want to come along on a hunting patrol?`` Mountain's Peak nods, trying to pay attention to the names of the cats she would be hunting with. But her mind seemed somewhere else completely as she saw Flower enter the healer's, no doubt gathering his traveling herbs for the trip. The knot in her stomach grew tighter.

------------------

``Nice catch Mountain's Peak! Do you guys hunt squirrels often?`` The chipper voice of Robin caught her off guard. ``Oh! Um, yeah they're kind of a staple in my clan since we live in a forest``, she says sadly, missing the cover of the canopy above her head. I wonder how they're doing? I've been gone for so long now... I hope Boar fur and Raven' Swoop are okay, she thinks while padding over to the rest of the hunting patrol. All of them comment on the size of the squirrel she caught, asking her if she could teach them how to hunt like that. She prepares a hunter's crouch before she spots Flower exiting the camp, saying his goodbyes to those at camp. She feels as if sharp claws have pinned her down, her eyes wide in worry as he starts making his way to the Moon-Reach Place. She shakes her head and tries to focus on hunting, remembering what her mentor taught her. Even though she was a medicine cat, it was common practice for every cat in her clan to know how to hunt and fight. She gets back into her hunter's crouch, demonstrating how to carry yourself along the forest floor without making a sound.

The patrol carried on hunting for a while after Mountain's Peak's demonstration, all with a much better catch rate. She smiled as she saw her work pay off, helping the tribe cats. ``That should be fine for today, let's head back``, Snow's confident meow alerted the patrol and they all made their way back to the camp. Many of the tribe caretakers complimented the patrol on the good hunt as everything was placed onto the fresh-kill pile. Ash approaches Mountain's Peak, worry in his eyes still. ``You can leave later than we thought, I overheard Flame and Flower speaking earlier. Flame claims she's short on traveling herbs, so Flower took very little. They're going to rest halfway to regain their strength, so they'll probably be at the peak just before sunrise. If you leave in the night and travel the whole way, you can make it in time!`` Ash's voice was just barely a whisper so the other cats couldn't hear. She nods and picks out a songbird from the fresh-kill pile, offering to share with Ash. He nods and the two share their meal and ideas on how to stop Flower and Cloud once Mountain's Peak got there.

------------------

Night had fallen and the whole tribe was asleep, say for the cat guarding the entrance. Mountain's Peak opened her eyes and noticed a small pile of traveling herbs in front of her, surprised she was supplied with them. Flame was probably lying about being low on stock so Flower would be weak when they got there, she thought as she ate the herbs. Ash probably snagged these for me when cleaning the healer's den... She stretched out and peered out from her nest, spotting Pebble guarding the entrance. She walked past him, noticing that he had dozed off This tribe really needs some more alert guards.... She started walking to the Moon-Reach Place, seeing the full moon shining proudly above her head with the stars twinkling around her. Starclan is with me, I know I can do this! Star, wherever you are, you better be watching over me, she thought while sprinting through the cold, wet meadow, determined to reach save Flower and the tribe.

Flower began to run, with Cloud's claws just barely missing their flank. They skirt around the pool of water as Cloud runs through it, splashing the icy water everywhere. She hisses and prepares to jump again, this time landing on Flower and shoving them onto their back. She prepares a well aimed bite but Flower bats his legs, pushing the she-cat off before running to the caves exit. Before they can reach it though, Cloud has already gotten in front of them, blocking them inside the small cave. They circle each other before pouncing again, hissing filling the cave. She lands a blow to Flower's legs, leaving the cat limping. ``You can't run away from me! This is our destiny!`` Her ringing voice fills the cave as she jumps onto Flower, pinning him down. He struggles but can't lift himself up, too weak from the journey. ``Please Cloud, be rational! We can work something out!`` Cloud does not listen however, and aims her bite at his neck. Small rays of sunshine fill the cave, illuminating the mess they have made. ``It's too late Flower. You will finally pay for what you have done``, she croaks out.

The sudden lack of sunlight alarms both cats, a new body blocking the entrance of the cave. ``Mountain's Peak! Help me!`` Cloud hisses and tries to bite Flower, but is knocked off by Mountain's Peak before her teeth can sink in. ``You! Don't interfere! This has to happen!`` Cloud cries out as she tries to lunge at Mountain's Peak. Mountain's Peak runs at Cloud, pushing her down and knocking the air out of Cloud's lungs. She gasps and tries to squirm out of Mountain's Peak's hold as she spots Flower limping out of the cave. ``No! Come back here! This wasn't supposed to happen! Come back!`` Her yowls fill the cave as Mountain's Peak lifts her up from her scruff, being careful not to let Cloud's legs touch the ground. She wiggles around like a small kit before slowing down, exhaustion taking hold.

``Mountain's Peak, thank you for coming``, Flower speaks, sounding weak from the battle and the journey. She just nods and the two walk back to camp, Flower helping carry Cloud, who was now too tired to struggle, and Mountain's Peak helping support Flower.

------------------

The tribe was already awake by the time the tree made it to camp. Cloud was fast asleep, and Flower was close to collapsing as well. A horrified shriek from Morning Dew got the attention of the tribe as he rushed to the three, seeing all of them covered in wounds. ``What happened? Is everything alright?`` Other cats began to surround the three before Flame stepped forward, a look of anger and disappointment in her eyes. ``Mountain's Peak, you look fine. Get some rest and let me take care of Flower and Cloud``, The old she-cat speaks, something dastardly in her voice. ``It's okay! I can take care of them. After all, I am a medicine cat. I was there when it happened, so I'll know what wounds to look at first``, she insists. ``I agree with Mountain's Peak``, Morning Dew states. ``Hmph. Then it's settled``, Flame mumbles before padding into the clearing, glaring at the three. Mountain's Peak sets Cloud down onto a moss bed and beckons Flower to do the same. The tired leader lays down, resting their head onto their paws and drifts off, their breathing steady. Mountain's Peak carefully examines both cats, tending to Flower first due to his more serious injuries. This place is pretty well stocked, thank Starclan, she thinks, wiping the rest of the poultice from her paws onto Flower's neck.

Flower begins to awake, alarming Mountain's Peak. ``Ah, Flower, you should be getting some rest right now!`` The leader shakes his head and stands up, his legs wobbling. ``It wouldn't be right for you to leave in this state. Your tribe needs to know you're strong. Just wait a moment long to regain your strength``, she tries to plead. Flower just smiles and sits down, looking to the she-cat. ``My tribe has to see me like this sometimes. They need to know I'm not invincible- I'm a regular cat just like them. I hope that if they see me like this, they'll think that when they're at their weak moments, they can think 'wow, I'm just like Flower!', you know?`` Mountain's Peak smiles and offers to help him stand up. They walk out of the den together, ready to tell the clan what happened that morning.

The sun rose over the meadow, shining brighter than usual. Mountain's Peak checked in on Cloud before walking out of the den, spotting a few cats in the clearing. The battle wasn't as bad as she thought it would be, so both cats healed much faster than she assumed. Flower and Mountain's Peak had told the tribe the previous day what had happened at the Moon-Reach Place, and how Cloud planned on getting rid of Flower. The whole tribe was in shock, especially Snow and Pebble. Flame wasn't shocked, however, keeping silent. Flower said they would decided what to do with Cloud, and investigate to see if any other cats were involved. Well, later that night, Flame confessed to helping Cloud. She didn't act guilty, but just wanted Flower to know, almost as if she was prideful of it.

Flower and Snow were still having a meeting in the leader's den, trying to decide what to do with Flame and Cloud. There was a tension in the air as Flower stepped out of the den with their deputy, the two of them looking tired and drained. Flower called the tribe to a meeting, and asked for Cloud and Flame to come to the front. Mountain' Peak sat near the back, scared to be near either of the she-cats. Flame and Cloud sat close to each other, Flame looking like she was ready for anything, and Cloud looking like she was about to spring up after Flower. ``After a long meeting, the two of us have decided on what to do with our healers``, Flower's voice rings out over the clearing, all of the tribe listening closely. ``We have decided that Flame and Cloud are now considered traitors, and are no longer welcome on our territory. The two have until Sunhigh to leave the tribe's territory for good. If either of them are found on it, feel free to chase them out like any rogue or loner``, the leader finishes. Snow tries to stand tall, but waivers as she hears her daughter called a traitor. Flame simply stands up and begins walking out of the camp, calling Cloud over to follow. Pebble watches as his sister stands up and takes a good look at the tribe before following Flame, both cats silent.

The tribe watches the two cats exit, then turn their attention to Flower. I wasn't expecting them to leave so willingly... Mountain's Peak turns her attention from the she-cat to Flower and Snow. Snow was still staring after her daughter, sorrow filled in her eyes. Flower was looking down at his tribe, and looked to Mountain's Peak. ``It seems we need a new tribe healer``, Flower meows, smiling at Mountain's Peak. She sits up straighter, half in shock. ``Mountain's Peak, even though you have been with us for only a few days, you have shown yourself loyal to this tribe and the cats around you. Will you take on the role of tribe healer?`` Mountain's Peak stays silent, surrounded by the gazes of the tribe. But this time, they seemed friendly instead of cautious. She looked up to Flower and smiled. ``I accept the role of tribe healer. I'll stay and help protect the Tribe of Singing Wind``, She meows confidently. ``Then it is settled. Mountain's Peak is now the tribe healer!`` Many cats cheer for Mountain's Peak, excited for her to join. She can hear Ash's voice above all the cats, cheering the loudest for her.

Thank you for guiding me here, Star. I promise I'll keep this tribe safe.
    Last edited by BigFrog4231 on Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:23 am, edited 20 times in total.
    mac !! he/xem
    ``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
    ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
    transmasc
    ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
    tokenz 4 art- open
    TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
    BigFrog4231

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby nio » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:34 am

excited mark
    sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
    art queueicon cred
    𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:00 am

Mark
    Image Image Image

°°°°°
    xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
    ❀ ✿ ❀
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    hi!
    you can call me swishy, i use she/her
    pronouns. i work full time at a senior
    living facility and live a quiet, content
    life with my fiancée and two cats. i
    check cs every day, so don't feel shy
    about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:13 am

M a r k k k k

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
      status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
      © ~ she/her ~ pms
    coffee.berry

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

S e v e n - S u n r i s e s .

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:39 am

Username: Demonic.Canine.
    Cat Name:
    Clan: Zenith
    Prompt:
    A week until the great battle, one that will seal Zenith's name in history.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Characters
    - Lost'Star, A gruesome tom who rules Zenith with an iron claw.
    - Wolf'Kissed, A cat who is destined to take his clanmates to the Valhalla they seek. He seems to be the only sense of authority with his head screwed on correctly.
    - Dead'Eye
    - Withered'Flame

Credits
    - Dutchbrigade Font
    - Comic Runes Font
    - Image Hosting Website, ImgBB
    - Zenith Crest, heavily inspired by Assassins Creed Valhalla
    Last edited by Wretched.Felidae on Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:17 am, edited 24 times in total.
    hehe thanks zero i cherish the bracelet <3
    Wretched.Felidae

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:21 am

mark!