Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Mythz

by Mythz

Stars #1084

Postby Mythz » Mon May 31, 2021 7:52 pm

FCFS! You must write at least 450 words.
tell me about the scariest moment of their life

ends after the first completely and correctly filled form

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: Red Mackerel Tabby with White
Owner:
Last edited by Mythz on Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #1083

Postby xem » Mon May 31, 2021 8:04 pm

Username: xem
Cat Name: Berrykit
Clan: x
Prompt:
Her breathing was heavy, her paws continued to shift in the cold sunken air. The cave walls around her were damp and wet, soft sounds of dripping and other unknown things disturbed the air. She knew she was alone, she had to be. But she couldn't help but desire someone else to be there next to her. A growl shattered the air, and she forced her breathing to short and quiet gasps. Her eyes were wide, full of fear and desire for a safe way out. A patter of splashes along the cold cave floor sounded behind her, and she let out a squeal of fear, bolting forward in an act of escaping whatever was behind her. She ran, pressing herself against the rock walls and through thin tunnels, anything she could to escape. How had she gotten herself into this mess? Only by sneaking past her mother in the night to check out the forbidden deep caves that were filled with water and slime. Places that held the prisoners of their group. But now she was stuck here, for good. Finally she collapsed in a heap of water, trying to hold in her breathing as she listened for whatever may have been behind her. But the air was silent again, and all she could hear was her thumping heart. She slowly rose to her paws, tremor ig as she tried to decide which way she came in from. There was no use getting herself further lost, because there could only be one way out. The scary stories of the deep caves she had listened to apparently weren't enough to scare her away, as it should've. It had only made her curious. But what she hadn't expected, was something else to be down here with her. But what was it? Berrykit did not know, but it struck fear within her at the very thought. She gathered her bearings, and a foul scent suddenly hit her. The scent of the beast. She kept her body low as she turned back around, hoping the creature was gone for good. Her pelt was drenched, her body shivering, but she didn't let that stop her from continuing on. She listened for sounds, hoping to hear the sound of her mother calling for her in the distance. But only the sounds of cold water and her own pawsteps filled the air. But the silence was shortened as rocks cracked behind her, and the growl sounded again. She squealed, bolting forward until she tumbled into a center of light, falling out of the deep caves and into the safety of her own home. She whimpered and collapsed in her mother's paws, before being licked clean, and scolded heavily.
┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hainu » Mon May 31, 2021 8:13 pm

Username: hainu
    Cat Name: daisy -> reedkit
    Clan: fernclan
    Prompt: overachieved for this one :') [618 words]
    Reedkit was just two moons old when it happened.

She was born as Daisy to a younger rogue, with three other siblings. It was a rough start for the small family, with their father all but gone and their mother young and inexperienced; as this was her first litter. They say it gets easier, but that's not always the case. Food was scarce when you were a clumsy hunter, and there were plenty more stronger experienced cats in the vicinity, fighting for their survival the same as you did. Some of them may have even been new mothers themselves, too. Everything was fair game out in a no-mans land.

And of course, with a scarce amount of prey.. Predators, would resort to other options. It wasn't uncommon to hear owls whooing in the dead of the night, as she and her siblings curled tight to their mother's side. She'd let out a soft, tired sigh. Momma always looked so tired, but she always smiled when Daisy or her littermates would smile at her or play with her and ask her questions about life itself.

It was on a particularly foggy morning when she had left to try and hunt again, giving each and every one of her kits a loving rasp of the tongue over their heads. Daisy watched for a moment, before one of her brothers playfully tackled her to the ground. When she was gone, they always had each-other. Sure, it wasn't often they had the energy to play, but even so..

Some time had passed, and they laid curled up and asleep in wait. The sudden sound of their mother entering was startling, but what was even moreso was.. well. She looked scared. They had never seen her with that kind of expression before, as she quickly grabbed one of the smallest kits, as he squealed in protest. The remaining three curled up together and watched, questioning but never getting an answer. The process was repeated with her other siblings, and it grew more frantic. Did something happen? They never moved dens this fast..

It was when the call of a fox caught her attention, and she backed up into the farthest reach of the den and curled up, wide blue eyes staring out into the unknown. She didn't hear much after that for a long while, but she heard footsteps. Her small body of fur bristled in fear, a hiss nearly escaping her. The sound of a cat's yowl rippled right outside of the den, causing her ears to flatten immediately as she listened. Her mother was fighting a fox for her life, and it was only getting louder and worse. Daisy's body trembled.

A few heartbeats passed, and all was quiet. She could smell the fox, it got closer and she was terrified. The fox stuck it's head into the den, staring at her with a bloodstained mouth. Right before it could climb in and snap at her, another cat yowled. It quickly backed out of the den and after what sounded like another fight happened.. What happened next wasn't what she expected, at all. A huge tom, with green eyes and a fluffy pelt stared back at her. He looked surprised, and then.. sad. "Hello, little one." The tone he used was gentle, eyes sympathetic. "It's awfully cold in here, don't you think? C'mon now.." He mumbled, squeezing his way into the den with some effort. He gently grabbed her by the scruff, and pulled her out of the den.

She stared with wide eyes at the stained snow, but couldn't see well enough in the fog for anything else. Her small body trembled in the sudden chilled air, and the tom gently carried her back to his clan.
hainu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Mon May 31, 2021 8:22 pm

Congrats! A RU will go to hainu
      xem wrote:Username: xem
      Cat Name: Berrykit
      Clan: x
      Prompt:
      -snip-

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:32 am

thank you!! and congrats hainu, i loved reading your story ^^
┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #1084

Postby kiffell » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:49 am

this cat was traded to me!

Username: kiffell
Cat Name: conchpaw (-> conchshell)
Clan: mangroveclan
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me