Artist TheScamperPony [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Foal 5

Postby TheScamperPony » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:51 am

Foal 5
Sweet Dreams X Pyrate

This is Foal 5 of an auction I'm doing. The auction is for both H10.3 and the BOBB. This auction is a bunch of foals I'm making for either wishlist pets(half profit to Spockylass) for the breeding barn, or points. You can bid with either. So, if you are not part of H10, then you can bid with pets, if you are part of the BOBB or you wish to become part of the BOBB. If you are part of H10, you can bid with points of pets, your choice. Some things though: If you get the foal, if MUST be used at either H10 or the BOBB. DO NOT let it waste in the corner. This foal does not go offsite. Don't remove Spocky's siggy. Do changes to the foal. Keep in mind, this paragraph is basically the rules and info. xD So, let's get down to business. People can bid until May 11. Then I will cut off bids and decide which bid I think best, through points and pets. Below are the current bids:

Highest Bid: - by-

Pets:
Starting Bid: 2 WL pets
Highest Bid: - by-

Please post your bids here, and if you are bidding with pets, you MUST make a separate group in your pets. Make the group and post a link. Thanks, and START BIDDING!!!!

*Note: For these foals, the timer may lie at times and I might add thinss I think are cute, such as glow sticks, feather, wings, etc. If I breed, I breed my horses, so I can do that. it was a gene from their... ancestors? xD
Last edited by TheScamperPony on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foal 5

Postby BFF » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:52 am

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae333/jonep3/57h4483.png[/IMG]
I AM STARTING A NEW ACCOUNT AND I WILL TRADE SOME OF MY PETS TO THAT ACCOUNT. THE REST CAN GO TO THE POUND. THAT ACCOUNT IS CALLED HHS_JOSH11.
BFF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foal 5

Postby TheScamperPony » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:24 pm

Seriously? >.<' you're just spamming!
TheScamperPony