Based on Click to view
Artist -Isabella- [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings - #780

Postby -Isabella- » Mon May 03, 2021 10:17 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

To win this lion tell me what their pride and/or family thinks of them, 350 words max

Ends 5/16/21

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Lion Name:[/b]
    [b]Lion Gender:[/b]
    [b]Pride:[/b] (Link to thread)
    [b]Pride Status:[/b]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]
I have a lot going on right now so will not be as active on here all the time for a while. I may take a while getting back to pms and trades or art related stuff.

Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image

VOK Pride Hunter's Woods Clan Senegal Zebras My Toyhouse Ferox Welsh Ponies
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings - #780

Postby GᖾoᥙꙆ » Mon May 03, 2021 11:55 am

Username: GᖾoᥙꙆ
Lion Name: Bran
Lion Gender: Male
Pride: Frozen Specters
Pride Status: Marquess
Prompt:
When Vesper first arrived in his new territory after only a few short days he got into a fight with a large wolf. Despite winning this fight he suffered from a severe wound on his back leg. It was when he grew too weak to walk that Bran found him lying near the hot springs. Vesper was too weak to try chasing off this intruder in his lands and regarded him initially with aggressiveness and suspicion. This was soon followed by confusion as Bran left him only to return later with food for him. Vesper was still suspicious but his aggressiveness faded. He ate and as he did Bran looked at his wound, quietly turning away and leaving once more. When the speckled brown lion returned Vesper was dozing lightly, stirring only with a warning growl as Bran approached, carrying various items. Bran spoke finally at this point, explaining he only wished to help Vesper, stating that he would die without the help. Eventually, the larger lion relented and Bran saw to his wound. It healed quickly and Bran stayed until it was fully healed, tending to Vesper.

By the time his wound had healed, Vesper had warmed up to Bran. Although he thought that the other lion was of few words he enjoyed his company. He'd traveled alone to this strange cold land and Bran claimed he'd lived in the snowy lands traveling for a long time. Vesper knew he needed help learning how to survive here. Vesper invited Bran to stay and share the territory with him and Bran agreed. Vesper initially thought Bran would be his second but soon thought instead that Bran was much more peaceful and intelligent. He knew more of healing and spoke of stories of bygone days. Vesper enjoyed the stories and soon decided that while Bran would make a much better marquess than a duke. As time passed the pair became very close friends. { 322 }
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

GᖾoᥙꙆ #49676 xxxx
xxxhe / him

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
TH | VOK | HWxxx

└────────────┘

┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
GᖾoᥙꙆ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Mon May 03, 2021 6:24 pm

Username: zoocyte
      Lion Name: gingko
      Lion Gender: male
      Pride: the heart-tongues
      Pride Status:
      Prompt:

wip
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue May 04, 2021 6:15 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Lion Name:
    Lion Gender:
    Pride: (Link to thread)
    Pride Status:
    Prompt: Mark!!
Image mel | adult | she/her | bi Image
deviantart | art shop | ©

i really love to make new friends
an artist, writer, and musician
i'm a clinical psychology major
10/03/2020 - rip happy kitty
i support "black lives matter"
my avatar was drawn by me
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyBear_:3 » Wed May 05, 2021 4:01 am

Username: HoneyBear_:3
Lion Name: Toffee
Lion Gender: Male
Pride: Sunbeam Forest (link in signature)
Pride Status: Lawmaker
Prompt:

Toffee's mother was fond of his looks. This was her main interest: looks. Toffee's sister, Izzy, was not of her mother's liking. She carried her parents' magic, unlike Toffee, but was albino. The pinkish tint in her fur sometimes made her look sickly. She was quite a bit younger than Toffee and one day she was practicing her magic. She loved her older brother and Toffee thought she was the sweetest thing in the whole world. She said something Toffee couldn't quite understand because she was so little and Toffee just nodded, not wanting to hurt her feelings. And then she looked intensely at his fur.

She jumped and yelped excitedly. Toffee looked and he saw it. his amber fur that made his mother coo was speckled with huge white spots. He was not selfish and did not care about his looks but he knew his mother would not be happy with Izzy. And he was right.

Toffee was no longer the obsession of his mother and Izzy was the target of hateful looks all day long. Izzy was too little to know how to reverse her actions with magic, so Toffee's mother hated her more. Their father was quiet about all of this and carefully kept Izzy in her own room, teaching her the ways of magic. In time Toffee grew to not mind his spots, he didn't want all of his mother's attention focused on him, but the problem was that he never saw his sister.

This was before the Sunbeam forest pride came to live in the forest. His parents hated the pride and his father wanted to move. Out of Sunbeam Forest. Toffee couldn't stand the idea of leaving so he went to meet the pride's founder. She secured him a job as a law maker and saw him as a valuable asset. He helped her map the forest. He grew farther and farther apart from his family and one day he came home to find them packing. he looked at his parents.

"If you're moving then Izzy and I are staying here, where we belong."

(350 words)
Last edited by HoneyBear_:3 on Wed May 05, 2021 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
.████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.|| link || link || link ||
.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello! I'm HoneyBear <3
She/Her

I'm active Friday-Monday
I love drawing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Imagexxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| Gallery || VOK pride || credit ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imagex..Image
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
HoneyBear_:3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Wed May 05, 2021 4:15 am

Username:
    Lion Name:
    Lion Gender:
    Pride: (Link to thread)
    Pride Status:
    Prompt:

Their pride is a big happy family, as king he isnt taken very seriously, however, in a time of crisis they rely on him deeply

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hello! My name is Mid-life. I'm an avid character collector
and artist. I've been on CS for nearly 8 years which is
absolutely insane. If any of you have an interest in any
of my pets, please feel free to trade or ask for them.

-
CSDS - LINK - LINK - LINK - LINK - LINK - LINK - LINK
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me