Stars #637 by Mythz

Based on Click to view
Artist Mythz [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #637

Postby Mythz » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:42 am

Tell me what their favourite prey is without actually saying what it is!
Describe it to me so I can tell what it is without ever saying what it is! Max. 200 words
(e.g. "A small brown mammal that scurries amongst the foliage. It may be a little tender, but still delectable to Shortwhisker")

ends march 6th, 6pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Name: Hazelclaw
Clan: Falls of Eden
Description: Black brocken mackerel
      tabby w/ irregular white
Edits: N/A
Owner: Vivika
Last edited by Mythz on Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:52 am

Username: charlieputh
    Cat Name: oakheart
    Clan: ghostclan
    Prompt: oakheart's favourite prey is that little black or brown flying animal that likes to sing. oakheart has strong legs and is good at jumping so he can easily catch it when it tries to flee by flying up in the air and into a tree. its a prey quite rarely seen in the clan because of its ability to fly and its feathers can get a little annoying when they are in the cat's mouth, but once those are off, its tender meat tastes really good to the entire clan.
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #637

Postby miraphoenix » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:13 am

Username: miraphoenix
Cat Name: Aspencreek
Clan: Havenclan
Prompt: [166 words]
Aspencreek’s favorite prey is, very regrettably for them, a seasonal treat. Every spring, for a moon or two, she can find the delightful morsels swimming up the river after the breakup of the winter ice. They know the best hunting for this prey is as close to the mouth of the river as she can get, as the prey’s taste declines in quality the longer they spend in fresh water. There’s only one season of hunting, as the prey are going to spawn; after spawning, the remaining adults die, and their bodies feed the trees that line the creeks. The combination of the prey’s seasonality, when combined with their scaleless skin and boneless flesh, make the annual hunt unique and intriguing. The only drawback to this prey is the appearance of the mouth; Aspencreek doesn’t particularly mind the way it looks, but there are other cats in Havenclan who prefer not to look too closely at what they’re eating when this prey is on the menu.
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:12 pm

Username: .Lyrebird
    Cat Name: Sunlight Flashing On Minnows > Minnowflash
    Clan: Fallsclan
    Prompt: As a former tribe cat, there are a lot of new types of prey Minnowflash has gotten to experience since joining the clan, including his all-time favorite. As an adult, this animal is much too big to even consider as prey ( even though one cat once referred to it as miniature ), but a couple of cats could take a young one on with no problem. It lives at the twoleg's farm down the hill from the clan's camp, smells heavily of milk and hay, bounces high, and bleats!
Last edited by .Lyrebird on Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:21 pm

Username: Bunnoblizzard
Cat Name: Brackenlight
Clan: Ocean Clan
Prompt: Brackenlight became a medicine cat so she often asks Tansypetal to bring her back an animal that flys, ends with a w, and eats bugs and seeds. It's not uncommon and often is found chirping lovely songs in the woods. Brackenlight followed it through the woods, climbing tree after tree until it stopped and sat on the branch, cleaning its feathers, she pounces.
Last edited by ivyy. on Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:12 am

Username: quirky;
Cat Name: Bramblestreak
Clan: LagoonClan
Prompt: Bramblestreak loves to sit by the lagoon's bank and watch the little flecks of silver dart around. One time, she striked the water, claws extended, and snatched up a writhing creature. She popped it into her mouth and chewed, releasing a sweet but savory flavor. Ever since her first catch, Bramblestreak has spent every free second at the bank, watching the snacks flick around in the water.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWholeCircus » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:10 am

Username: TheWholeCircus
Cat Name: Shafowwispers
Clan: JaggedClan
Prompt:Shadowwispers watched the small grey tinted creature. It was his favriote even though it was the easy prey choice to most cat he loved the flavor. It was nostalgic. He was pretty sure it was the first prey he had ever tasted. He gloryed at its sent only a momment begire pouncing. On the mountain they were commom, scurring onmoung the rocks in camp, getting fat of stores of berrys and herbs. He carried the fat creature back to the rocky camp, humming at the tasty treat. [/quote]
-w-
TheWholeCircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:15 pm

Username: beebun
Cat Name: brushshine
Clan: clan of the rising fox
Prompt: stars, he had forgotten its name again. that delectable treat.. it had a long body, with short, stubby legs and a small head and ears. the animal’s coat changes in the winter, going from a brown reddish color to a pure white. he loved the challenge that the white coat provided in the winter, since he had to rely on his nose in order to find it. it blended in well. sadly for brushshine, this prey was from his old group in the snow, and he can’t find it anywhere in foxclan.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:42 am

Username: .sins.
Cat Name: Mousepatch
Clan: Glacierclan
Prompt: Mousepatch has always loved to run. Run where there is very little to stop her. Her favorite prey also seems to love this. As its ticked fur of brown, grey, black, tan, and white races from one small hole to another, she too, runs after it. Her claws quickly sliding through the plush fur and into the animal and making a quick dispatch of it. Other times, it might get away from her. In the snow-covered months, the hunting gets harder, and their fur turns a true snowy white color, allowing her prey to blend in easier with the bright snow around them.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ── a bakery of gold.. ))

Postby faelyn » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:38 am

username: faelyn
cat name: lucah
clan: the shore of dreams
prompt: -------->>>
#200 words!! c:
villages of gold.. streets of silver…
there were thousands of them.. thousands of those towering beasts… with eyes adorned with shadows
and features nothing.. but bare skin, they guardians of the sweetest of perfumes, an aroma that adorned
those glass veneers that captivated hues of sepias, auburns and rosy pinks. colors, so lovely, it charmed
the curiosity in his heart and lured him closer to the gates.. of a bakery.

he remembered all too well.. remembered the tawny essence of fallen trees beneath his toes as he danced
into that ballroom. a place perfect for gods. if only, he stayed… stayed in the palace of his dreams. his life
would’ve been so close to perfect, apart from the song of bellowing beasts and the falsetto of flames that
kissed by nearby kilns.

this whole new world.. it was dangerous, but.. in a beautiful way.

never would he ever forget that sweet perfume wafting from the softest of pillows, those auburn hues that
were painted like a woody dale across... he would always treasure the memory of honey blossoming from
that plumy, golden cloud.
since then.. that little blessing had found a place in his heart.. and was there to stay.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me