Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lambicorn #339 - I am...

Postby mal du pays » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:28 am

UNIQUE Fluffy Pawed Lambicorn
[ Custom ears, custom tail, hind paws, main horn, longer legs, fur, mane ]

READ THE ENTIRE POST THOROUGHLY BEFORE POSTING
Posting a "mark", editing your form, or reusing old contest forms (via copypasting) will result in disqualification.

What a mysterious folk. Who are they?

THIS CONTEST IS A FCFS, with the prompt being:
Who are they?

The rules for this FCFS are:
-500 word minimum. I will be checking so don't try to bamboozle me.
-Aside from the form's input selection, you cannot refer to them by name in your prompt answer. Using their name in the prompt at any point will mean things won't count!

Good luck!

⇣⇣⇣ CONTEST ! ⇣⇣⇣
⭐︎ Ends with the first correct form ⭐︎
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorn #339 - I am...

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:37 am

Username: bakuraas.
Name: Aliken
Who are they?:
They are the calm before the storm, they are the warning you get before a devastating event. They are what all lambicorns fear deep down. They may not look like it at all, but they are danger and heartbreak. Famine and Pestilence. Death and birth into a cruel world. They are a creature that does not care for how you feel or who you love, they do not care if you are a wonderful person with a family, or a cruel man living on your own. They are a being that will not stop for anything.

They are a creature born and raised in the darkest woods, carrying the weight of generations on their back for as long as they could imagine. They were never given love, they were never shown compassion, and all that they were given in order to learn how to be a functioning emotional creature was hatred and silence. They are one who has never been able to show love due to never receiving it, they are the result of parents who were not ready to care for an emotional child, but were too proud to back down on their decision on summoning a child from a stone.

They are ancient, having lived for far longer than one would imagine. They have seen empires rise and fall and they have basked in the fires that have taken down buildings of great importance. They have seen desperate attempts to save a failing kingdom, only for them to fall ever harder into nothingness. They are a wealth of knowledge that no other creature can remember anymore, even those who live in the galaxies and in time itself do not have their knowledge. They are secretive, choosing not to share anything that they know, for they believe if they do then one of the purposes they have in this world will become nothing.

They are searching for purpose in everything, a jack of all trades in both the mortal and immortal world, constantly trying to take the tasks that are not meant for them, constantly begging for something to make them special. But they will never receive such a thing because it was not meant for them, it was never meant for them. They are a creature of stolen valor and hidden secrets that are not theirs to keep. Their knowledge was meant for someone else, their history was meant for someone else...

They are the mixture of shattered souls, come together in one body in order to find purpose in this world. They are almost 20 souls in one, constantly fighting with themselves because they were never one lambicorn. A human, a vampire, several dogs, who knows how many cats, all of them piling together into an aching body of a species that none of the souls had encountered before. They are not meant for this world, and yet they live anyways, despite the attempts made against that. Are they a mistake on god, a confused jumble of words, or a desperate attempt for joy? Whoever finds out may not like the answer they find.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorn #339 - I am...

Postby mal du pays » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:44 am

bakuraas. wrote:Username: bakuraas.
Name: Aliken
Who are they?:
They are the calm before the storm, they are the warning you get before a devastating event. They are what all lambicorns fear deep down. They may not look like it at all, but they are danger and heartbreak. Famine and Pestilence. Death and birth into a cruel world. They are a creature that does not care for how you feel or who you love, they do not care if you are a wonderful person with a family, or a cruel man living on your own. They are a being that will not stop for anything.

They are a creature born and raised in the darkest woods, carrying the weight of generations on their back for as long as they could imagine. They were never given love, they were never shown compassion, and all that they were given in order to learn how to be a functioning emotional creature was hatred and silence. They are one who has never been able to show love due to never receiving it, they are the result of parents who were not ready to care for an emotional child, but were too proud to back down on their decision on summoning a child from a stone.

They are ancient, having lived for far longer than one would imagine. They have seen empires rise and fall and they have basked in the fires that have taken down buildings of great importance. They have seen desperate attempts to save a failing kingdom, only for them to fall ever harder into nothingness. They are a wealth of knowledge that no other creature can remember anymore, even those who live in the galaxies and in time itself do not have their knowledge. They are secretive, choosing not to share anything that they know, for they believe if they do then one of the purposes they have in this world will become nothing.

They are searching for purpose in everything, a jack of all trades in both the mortal and immortal world, constantly trying to take the tasks that are not meant for them, constantly begging for something to make them special. But they will never receive such a thing because it was not meant for them, it was never meant for them. They are a creature of stolen valor and hidden secrets that are not theirs to keep. Their knowledge was meant for someone else, their history was meant for someone else...

They are the mixture of shattered souls, come together in one body in order to find purpose in this world. They are almost 20 souls in one, constantly fighting with themselves because they were never one lambicorn. A human, a vampire, several dogs, who knows how many cats, all of them piling together into an aching body of a species that none of the souls had encountered before. They are not meant for this world, and yet they live anyways, despite the attempts made against that. Are they a mistake on god, a confused jumble of words, or a desperate attempt for joy? Whoever finds out may not like the answer they find.

We've got a winner! You'll be added shortly nvn
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me