Based on Click to view
Artist Tiger♥Bear [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings #736

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:48 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

This hyena appears soft but there's also a hint of mischief. Tell me about this hyenas personality.

ToxicShadow wrote:Username: ToxicShadow
Lion Name: Faey
Lion Gender: Female
Pride: Otherworldly Overseers [Oddity Pride]
Pride Status: Hunter and Tracker
Prompt: -snip-
Last edited by Tiger♥Bear on Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings #736

Postby Moonlight heavens » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:41 am

Username:Moonlight Heavens
Lion Name:Sanura (name meaning "Kitten.")
Lion Gender:Female
Pride: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4522190
Pride Status: Scout
Prompt:

Sanura knows the worth of hard work. She tries to achieve a lot and has an ambitious character. But she sometimes lacks control over her ambitions, and this may result negatively for others. If any difficulties comes her way, she would rather face it than trying to escape from it. A flicker of confidence shows up in her personality. Nothing can make her wobble from her focus. However calm, she may become much aggressive while defending herself and her family. Generosity is a common trait she posesses. Along with a very soft and gentle nature. Often going out the extra mile to help and assist others. But Sanura has quite a mischievous side...Like any hyena she has a very infectious cackle.

She loves a good prank, and will often go as far as to prank the king himself. Sanura still likes to boost over her latest prank, when she stuffed his meal with Tamarinds. (Tamarind is a tropical fruit that's native to Africa and comes from the tamarind tree (Tamarindus indica) When the fruit is still young and not yet ripened, it has a green pulp that's very sour.) And had nearly died of laughter at seeing the king pull his face into various...hilarious expressions. Yet as mutch as she pranks them, she has a very special place witin the pride.
Last edited by Moonlight heavens on Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:12 am

Username: Runnersback
Lion Name: Shidarezakura or Shidare
(Japanese Weeping Cherry tree)
Lion Gender: female
Pride: Realms of L’Oasis Lo
Pride Status: pride messenger
Prompt:

Shidare likes to say she is one of a kind,well she knows she is absolutely one of a kind. Maybe it’s because she is a Hyena with a so called troubled past. Maybe it’s because she is the trouble maker. Or it could be her robust personality as well as history that simply can’t be defined into three different traits. But what she does know Shidare is Shidare, and Shidare will never change for no one especially no lion. She may have a soft personality or the softest fur and smile alive, but she won’t let anyone bully her to the ground. No she will simply stand up for herself and bite back even if it means pulling up dirt on them or pulling a prank.

Sometimes her pranks can go wrong, horribly wrong. But she will own up to them instead of playing victim like she would when she was a little yeen. Shidare has made sure she would never go back to that and well she is disgusted with herself that she used to do that. But luckily this Hyena realized her faults before it was too late to change anything and she would be set like that for life. At night she even walks to the water and weeps over her actions... Shidare just wants to know that she is forgiven like the ones that she has forgiven. She just wants to be the one to laugh with the ones who called her to be the trouble maker.

And Shidare will always know the yins and the yangs of her personality.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:34 pm

Username: roeheart
Lion Name: michoga
Lion Gender: female
Pride: the heart-tongues
Pride Status: epsilon-order matriarch
Prompt:
-motherly, nurturing, has a soft, crooning voice
-very attentive to her brood and is a dedicated mentor
-always keeps her children on their toes and tests their wits and strength
-her children are always on edge around her because they can't ever tell what she is going to expect of them
-as they get older, the more she messes with them and interplays into their personal lives, subtly directing where she wants them to go
-her children can't shake off the tight leash of control she has over them
-she disguises her negative emotions with warmhearted, sweet-talking humor and playfulness with a cold edge underneath, keeping the mood light but carrying finality and a threat to her words and with the expectation that her will be done
mark
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:17 pm

Username: ToxicShadow
Prompt:

Fate dealt its cards and the reincarnated soul that previously traversed in the body of a former stray, turned house cat, was born anew. Faey was born into a strange family of fae creatures that held the ability to transform into many different appearances, as a princess of one of the five fae kingdoms, no less. As a female member of the royal family, she was constantly instructed to be soft spoken, well mannered, ladylike, and never imposing. This clashed with her interests, as she was often found sneaking into the knights' training grounds and imitating them through their training and sparring routines. This often lead to her being reprimanded and having the "qualities of a proper princess," hammered more and more into her through various lessons. Her mother, the queen, and the other ladies of the court believed that they could forcefully mold her into the perfect, docile princess, and, at some point, Faey realized this, and acted in such a manner before them that went along with their teachings. Of course, that was only after she struck a deal with one of the old commanding knights, whom became her bodyguard and agreed to train Faey in the way of fighting and swordsmanship in secret.

At the time that Faey was betrothed to the crown prince of another of the five kingdoms with her father's royal decree and was sent forth to the prince's land, she faked her own kidnapping mid-journey and fled, throwing away her name and title, unwilling to stay helpless and quiet by someone's side whom she did not have any affections for.

For years, the way Faey presented herself to the majority of those around her was soft, meek and both proper in etiquette and behavior, concealing her more mischievous and adventurous nature deep within her heart. She is the sort that enjoys breaking the rules, if they should get in her way, and actually standing up for what she believes in. At one point, or maybe many points throughout her life, she nearly let those parts of her be destroyed, nearly giving up the hope of being her true self in the face of those that wanted her to be anything but, yet she desperately fought to hold on to those precious parts of herself.

Overall, she is a strong character in both heart and mind, confident in herself and her decisions, and passionate about having the freedom to make her own choices. Toward those she is close with, she is a bit of a harmless troublemaker whom enjoys being sarcastic with and teasing her friends, but when it comes down to it, she is fiercely protective, while also kind and thoughtful. She wants the best not only for herself, but all of those around her. Faey has even found that all of her lessons in princess etiquette have come in handy in their own way, and employs such lessons as needed, especially as one tasked with gathering information and hunting down specific targets.

[500]
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julius525 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:59 am

Username: Julius525
Lion Name: Barika
Pride: Kandadhawo's Pride
Pride Status: tbd
Prompt: Her name means "bloom, to be successful", and that is what Barika exactly wants to do. She has a sassy personality, usually being found grooming herself to give the best look possible or surrounded by lions and male hyenas, making her laugh and telling all kind of different experiences and jokes, so she may seem a superficial and hedonistic hyena. Despite her usual first impression to everybody, the ones who truly know her can say that she is a really loyal and caring friend, who will not matter to get "dirty" in her way of helping you.
[97]
Julius525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:06 pm

ToxicShadow wrote:Username: ToxicShadow
Prompt: -snip-

I loved this concept. Such a cool story! Congratulations.
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:25 pm

Yay, thank you! <3

May I be added, please?
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:18 am

ToxicShadow wrote:Yay, thank you! <3

May I be added, please?

Added. ^-^
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me