Based on Click to view
Artist Pipsquawk [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pygmy Snagon Adopts

Postby Pipsquawk » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:52 pm

Image_________________________________________________________________________________________
Main Thread - Lore- Rules- Traits- Variations- Shop- Staff- Adopts- Artist Search - Masterlist- Bank

What are Pygmy Snagons? wrote:
Snagons like the name suggests are snail dragons. Their undersides are plated with large scales and they have short to no fur on their bodies. Their paws can secrete a sticky substance, They can use this substance to adhere and attach themselves to walls and other surfaces. This substance also comes from the large scales on their stomachs but can be controlled by the Snagon to limit how much they give off. They are capable of short durations of flight but flight depends on the variation of Snagon with some variations lacking wings and having no need to rest whilst flying. They can hide inside of their shells but their tails are typically too big to fit inside of their shells, leaving them exposed They can have a variety of tails and shells with shells usually being something a-typical like a box or something of the sort. They are roughly the size of a red fox, being a big bigger and they come in various types depending on where they were born.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me