Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Bush Hound #053

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:44 am

Bush hounds are a forest-dwelling canine species that have been blessed with a touch of magic. They have natural woodland growth around their necks and hind legs that emits a soft glow that is more easily seen at night. Because of this they are often referred to as 'forest spirits', and a forest that Bush Hounds reside within will always seem to thrive. People do not openly approach these creatures, who in return don't bother them. There have been reports of lost campers being approached by a soft light and, upon following it, will find their way back to the main path.

where is this Hound's favorite place to explore?

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bush Hound #053

Postby Gloo Soda » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:24 am

Username: Gloo Soda
Name: Colt
Prompt:
Colt actually loves looking for abandoned buildings, which there's surprisingly quite a lot of in the forests he's roamed through over the years. He's found everything from small shacks to old and empty shops or hospitals left to waste away until they were overtaken by nature again. The lonesome atmosphere is creepy, but that's what makes it fun and thrilling for him. He hasn't seen a ghost yet, but kinda hopes he will.

Trades

Gloo Soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:45 pm

SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtisticDragon531 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:15 pm

Username:
ArtisticDragon531

Name:
River, but many simply call him Pebble

Prompt:
Defying his past, River has a rather intense love for the exploration of riverbeds and other waterways both above ground and underwater. When he was a young pup, River was found clinging to life in a stream nearby to the territory he now calls home. The “pack” is made of himself and four other Bush Hounds, including the one who found him, his adoptive mother who is named Andromeda. This is what many believe was the beginning of his obsession with exploring the beds of every waterway and anywhere that is related to water in some way. He has always been a notorious swimmer and is almost at home when in or near the water, though he cannot place why exactly. It is almost like he is drawn to the water’s edge. Often when things become overwhelming, River can be found back at his namesake, diving down to the murky, muddy river bottom and the boulders on the water's edge searching for anything of interest, mainly sea-glass and other shiny minerals. This is where he got his nickname, from his collection of treasures he found on his outings.
ArtisticDragon531

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:02 am

asdfghjkl sorry it's been a hot second,, feb was a hectic month ^^''

the winner is Gloo Soda! I'm a sucker for abandoned buildings being taken back by nature tbh

but I'm also gonna make an RU for ArtisticDragon531! I still remember that gorgeous art piece you made with Andromeda (and now officially with Pebble!) and I'm excited to make a Hound that will tie in with the image <3
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gloo Soda » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:38 pm

SilhouetteStation wrote:
asdfghjkl sorry it's been a hot second,, feb was a hectic month ^^''

the winner is Gloo Soda! I'm a sucker for abandoned buildings being taken back by nature tbh

but I'm also gonna make an RU for ArtisticDragon531! I still remember that gorgeous art piece you made with Andromeda (and now officially with Pebble!) and I'm excited to make a Hound that will tie in with the image <3

Thank you so much, sorry for the super late response! <3

Trades

Gloo Soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me