Kalon #1865 -- Electric Sheep by ✧ airplane.

Based on Click to view
Artist ✧ airplane. [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
84 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #1865 -- Electric Sheep

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:56 pm

Kalons-- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.

Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals
have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sentient.
Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting
Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence.

Pretend I didn't just do almost this exact palette.

Standard: hair, shine // Common: fur, backmane, tail // Uncommon: ears, fur

---

To win this Kalon, tell me about their ideal world.
This can be as grand or as simple as you'd like, but tell me what this Kalon envisions for their own perfect world.
Word limit is 200 words. You may include one art piece as an extra, no comics or animations.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]kalon name:[/b]
[b]what is this kalon's ideal world? [200 word max]:[/b]
[b]art extra [optional]:[/b]

As always, if you have any questions feel free to DM me here or on Discord!
You may pretty up your form as you'd like!

Ends January 15th, @11:59 PM, EST

RU 01 Circuit Spark [owned by Takura.]
RU 0 Android's Dream [owned by creighton]
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1865 -- Electric Sheep

Postby kolyakun » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:57 pm

Mark

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:03 pm

username: nintendox
    kalon name: kattagaria 'kat'
    what is this kalon's ideal world? [199 words]: squinting, kat groans at the picture in front of him, trying to make some text show up against a black background. he'd worked tirelessly for the past three hours, a majority of his progress being his friend's opinion. he was given free range for this assignment- 'make a horror poster'- but there was one problem. he struggled to see red. after a few more minutes of brewing frustration at being unable to properly work, kat clicks into his browser and types in the name of a pair of glasses he's looked at so many times- that say they can fix his problem. the price tag once again steers him away as he glances over to the cage in the corner of his dark room, where a pair of ferrets are sleeping soundly. he'd be shelling out at least two weeks' worth of his paycheck to get a pair of the glasses he's unsure will work, and the thought of making his two pets go hungry for his decision sits sour in his stomach. sighing, his mind trails from the assignment and moves to imagining the colours he can't see, feeling like a human in a world of mantis shrimp.
Last edited by chanhee. on Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:08 pm

username:. DewFromJupiter
kalon name: Abner “Archangel” Devender
what is this kalon's ideal world? [200 word max]:

Video games.

They get a bad rap, don’t they?

I’ve been called nerd, no-life, lazy. But video games are cool. I had two passions growing up, gaming and physics. By chasing both of my interests, I was led into the worlds I loved. I’m the one who gives people the ability to fly, to fight, to be whoever they want for a little while. I spend hours coding, inputting equations, and testing my creations and I’m proud to say that I’ve never released a glitchy project to date!

As a diabetic with throbbing ulcerative pain in both my back paws, I can’t really do much in the physical world. It’s nice to have a world where I’m capable of anything I can dream up. When I first played Minecraft, I felt joyful, free. Nowadays, I run a popular YouTube channel to teach design (and to host play-throughs)!

I want to make this world a place where kits can say, “I’m a gamer” without fear of teasing. And I think the only way to do that is to create games that are so amazing, everyone wants to play. Because, after all, doesn’t everyone want to be a hero?

[197/200]

art extra [optional]:
Image Credit to YT’s FoxiewithaMoxie
Last edited by captain dude on Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:09 pm

Mark
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:09 pm

username: SilhouetteStation
    kalon name: Filo

what is this kalon's ideal world?: (200/200)
    A world where you know the names of your neighbors and they know to enter your kitchen without knocking. Where you can share a coffee, a biscuit, a conversation. More than greetings over the fence and meaningless comments about the weather; a place where you share something meaningful.

A world where you can walk by strangers without worry about wallets being taken or snide comments being thrown. Where you feel no caution in making new friends; rather, you welcome it. You welcome new smiles and laughter and happiness into your life. You welcome them into your house. You can put their photo on the wall, knowing you'll never have to take it down. You'll never have to tear their face from paper and memory.

The chain is always off the lock. The windows are thrown open. People can come in and settle themselves on the couch, help you make dinner, share in a part of your day. You can invite people into your life without fear; only love and compassion and kindness, knowing without doubt that it will be returned.

A world where, if your heart is your home, you never need to be afraid of leaving the door open.

art extra [optional]:
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melancollie » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:32 am

username:
kalon name:
art extra [optional]:
mark
melancollie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokisTrick » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:44 am

username: LokisTrick
kalon name: Pool
It was a soft sort of darkness that enveloped him. Pool felt calm, adrift in a soothing sea of black. In the distance lights pulsed gently, illustrating the dreamy music that floated through the abandoned concert hall. Pool could visit the structure whenever he wanted,
art extra [optional]:
Last edited by LokisTrick on Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dreaming Deep~

Looking for celestial garden item set!
LokisTrick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:50 am

username: KestrelTheFirecat
kalon name: Zee
Zee’s world would be that her world would be peaceful and quiet. The world would be within a grasp of her own fantasy. Zee finds pleasure in creating and destroying her world how she pleases. Like a kit with building blocks. With creating and destroying the world she has a great responsibility. She could bring the world into peril or she could bring it to peace.
art extra [optional]: mark
Last edited by KestrelTheFirecat on Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeoncore » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:10 am

username: pigeoncore
kalon name: Discord
what is this kalon's ideal world? Imagine a land of pulsing, constantly changing lights. It is like you have been immersed in color so vibrant, you can hear it. The notes of pure chaos are woven into your soul, and your ears hear all and yet take in nothing. You look into the midnight sky and the stars begin to melt, dripping into the void that is this world you have created.
You close your eyes for a moment, the beats pounding in your skull. This world is terrifying. This world is beautiful.
You begin to lose yourself to it. You are becoming part of the sound. Part of the stars. Part of the color that has come to claim you for its own. Do you dare fight? Do you dare resist the power that has claimed you so willingly? This world makes you larger than everything, yet smaller than anything.
Whether it is perfection or not, it is irresistible. You breathe in the noise of sound, you feel the scent of chaos, you see the touch of color. You are part of this world, this vast, unending song.
183/200 words!

good luck to all!
pigeon • they/them
currently wondering if there's a limit to the amount of times you can recommend that people watch arcane
pigeoncore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me