Re: Beaumont Collie #700 Open

Postby Temper » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:01 am

Username: Temper
Name: Wings
Name Meaning(s): Wings are symbols of freedom and spirituality, and winged creatures are often messengers to the gods.
Prompt: Wings airily trotted across the yard, his tail soaring in the breeze behind him like a sail on a ship. It was a magnificent spring morning; birds flitting around the trees, plant life beginning to bloom after a harsh winter, the sun rising high in a baby blue sky. The air had a bit of a chill still, and Wings was glad he had his thick, fluffy coat to keep him warm. Wings eyed the forest just outside of the fence gate. He wanted so badly to explore amongst the tall pines and sniff the exciting and earthy scents of the forest. He knew he shouldn’t get out, his owners would be worried and maybe even angry at him, but he had gotten out before and always made it back before his owners noticed he was missing. Wings decided he would make the trip quickly.
He ducked underneath a fence panel and squeezed his way through, glancing behind to make sure his owners weren’t watching, and then he galloped towards the trees. A slight dusting of snow covered the grass from the night before, and Wings dashed across the crunchy ground, heading into the forest. With the utmost glee and his nose pressed to the ground, he made his way deeper into the forest, taking in such wonderful smells and sights. Just as he decided he should head back home, a shrill cry pierced the air. His head jolted up and his ears swiveled towards the noise, on full alert.
Without thinking, Wings bolted in the direction of the noise, dodging trees and leaping over rocks. The cries became louder and more frequent as he approached. He abruptly skidded to a halt as he arrived at a small ravine. A frozen river lay at the bottom, although the ice was thawing and some melted patches had water gushing out. Wings heard another cry and finally located the source of distress.
In one of the thawing holes of the icy river, a baby bear was drowning. He was struggling to keep his nose above the water, and with every attempt to get himself out he sunk further into the river. Wings noticed the bear’s huge mother lurking in the nearby trees, seeming alarmed but not willing to step onto the ice and fall in herself.
After seeing the scary mother bear, Wings flattened his one prick ear and turned to go back home. He didn’t want to risk getting injured. But another pitiful cry from the helpless baby bear sent him abruptly back towards the river, flying down the steep, rocky ravine to help it. He heard the mother growl but didn’t stop to look at her. When he approached the river, he carefully and slowly padded across the ice, one step at a time. The little bear saw him coming and desperately tried to get out, but the ice started cracking and he fell in more. Wings reached his neck over and grabbed at the bear’s scruff, yanking him out of the hole, but as he started to return to the riverbank the weight of both of them was too much for the ice to hold, and the entire sheet of ice shattered. They both plunged underneath the chilling water, completely submerged, but Wings never let his grip on the baby bear loosen. He desperately swam against the churning water, fighting against the current and chunks of ice in his way. Finally making it back to the shore, he collapsed on the ground, letting go of the baby bear. It ran to its mother and the two disappeared into the trees. Wings lay for a few seconds, exhausted, wet, and cold, but then he got up and wagged his tail as he trotted back through the forest. He knew his owners would be worried and looking for him by now, but he also knew he did not regret his actions.
(650 words)
Here is the optional art I made to go along with the story!!

.......... Image Krasivi Collies
...........Image Krasivi Trotters
...........Image Krasivi Euphorians
...........Image Krasivi Wolfhounds
...........Image Lone Bashkir Curlies
...........Image Andaluz Sport Horses

....................Image
Temper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julius525 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:55 am

Username: Julius525
Name: Ilmater
Name meaning: n/a
Prompt:

Ilmáter was taking one of his usual walks. He really liked to go further the limits of what could be considered “his territory”, or in words of humans “their lands”. It was something that could desperate almost any human, but his owner knew that they had nothing to do with this and decided to respect his decision, after all, he would do it anyway, so it was better to let Ilmáter know his owner was alright with this and he had the fence open for whenever he wants to come back. His owner also decided to make him wear a blue collar with a tag with his name, direction and mobile, just in case someone caught him thinking that he was lost or abandoned.

Ilmáter was having a nice morning walk. The air was fresh and there was dew on the plants. The temperature was mild, so it felt really good, a good day for good actions. Ilmáter was enjoying the morning until suddenly, a mourn caught his attention. He ran fast towards where the sound came from, worried about what kind of creature and why was crying like that. His surprise came when he found a fox in a big trouble.

“What happened?" –The collie politely asked to the vulpine-

“I only wanted to get some food when suddenly something trapped my paw!”

Ilmáter tilted his head, staring at the instrument that was catching the fox’s hind leg. It was one of those things human used for sure. He felt bad for the vixen, and decided to help her out.

“Stay still and you’ll be free in less than what it takes you to say: Chew toy!”

The vixen looked at the other canine confused by his words, but did what the dog told her, only wanting to be able to flee from there after that. It was a big effort, but Ilmáter was able to open the trap enough for the vixen to scape. The fox quickly moved to one side, as Ilmáter ended giving up his strength, stepping into the trap he was opening a moment ago.

“Ouch! Hey! Help me now, please!” –The collie begged to the vulpine, who was already a few metres away, limping slightly.
Ilmáter then was the one that started to whimper for help. No creature seemed to come close to his place, his leg hurt so bad and he was unable to move without end hurt even more. Surprisingly, after a long while, the vixen appeared again from between the bushes. Ilmáter looked down, with a mixture of frustration and deception, when suddenly the vixen came closer to rub her head against his chest.

“Ssh… Don’t worry, silly! Thanks for saving me earlier; the reinforcements are on the way!” –She mumbled before disappearing in the brushwood again.

Only ten minutes later, Bartok and Typhoon appeared, with their owner behind. The human quickly opened the trap, and then, disarmed it, not wanting any dog or animal to be injured.

“I was very worried Ilmáter! Look at that wound… Let’s go home” –The human mumbled grabbing the collie and carrying him. Typhoon and Bartok started to follow them, muttering between them. For sure, they were talking about how weird this was. How Ilmáter usually always ended injured in his attempts to help other creatures, not really caring about himself.

Not long after, while Ilmáter was still recovering at the porch of his house, a red shadow ran towards him. It was the vixen, who came to thank him for what he did, and to introduce him to her kits. With no knowledge of what happened, the human was shocked when she suddenly saw a vixen and her offspring with Ilmáter, enjoying some time together, playing, unaware of Ilmáter’s true personality and what happened days before.
[635]
Last edited by Julius525 on Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Julius525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envious. » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:34 pm

Username: envious.
Name: Desert Harbor's Ghostly Bite || Marzanna
Name Meaning(s): Show name comes straight from line 10 in my poem. I think it makes for an interesting show name! Her name comes from a well-known deities in Slavic mythology named Marzanna. She has grown up to become what ancient Slavs recognized as the patroness of the winter, the underworld and symbol of the end of physical life as we mortals know it. (Her name is one of many variations that she has)
Prompt:
Come softly snow, upon the ground -
Come swiftly snow, in dense sheets down -
Cover this land with death's cold touch
Leave nothing spared, from dust to dust.

Come quickly cold, to squeeze out life,
Come quietly cold, to winter's night.
And embalm each finger-blade of grass
Until it all is brittle glass.

If they should wake before dawn's light
To taste the crisp wind's ghostly bite -
If they should wake in such a way,
Please let me be far and away.

I did not touch their cornerstone,
I did not touch their crops or homes -
Yet on pulpit they accuse me now,
They call my magic dark and foul.

I healed and helped the sick and old,
I cared for those who's deaths were told.
Yet my payment comes upon a stake,
Tomorrow, yes, they've set the date.

So Winter ice, I summon thee -
Cast your fury on those who seek
To burn my flesh and scorch my bones -
Let them know, yes, let them know that
Even bright flame can't stop the cold.

Take their crops and take their homes,
Inch through the cracks and eat the stones.
If they want a witch, they'll get one -
If you seek monsters, monsters come.

I see the corn withering here,
The horses flicking frosty ears.
Through fields of death I wander through
Dead fields of snow - a lovely view.

~a poem written by me/envious.
envious.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:10 pm

Marz-Barz wrote:
Username: Marz-Barz
Name: G&S Point of the Spear "Rost"
Name Meaning(s): A quest and a character from Horizon: Zero Dawn
Prompt:
-snip-

congrats!
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #700 Adopted

Postby avaloafe » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:55 am

congrats! you may keep the art i made c':

my toyhou.se is ajohanna
      no signature for u
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marz-With-A-Z » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:14 am

!!! thank you so much!
ImageImageImage
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ:
marz_with_a_z
ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜsᴇ
ꜰᴜʀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ
ᴀʀᴛꜰɪɢʜᴛ

ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ

"ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ'ꜱ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ꜱɪɢʜᴛ
ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ʟɪɴᴇꜱ
ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ
ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴛɪɢᴜᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜɪɴᴇ
ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴡɪɴᴅꜱ
ɪ ʀᴇᴡɪɴᴅ, ɪ ʀᴇᴡɪɴᴅ

ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴅᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
ᴡɪʟʟ ɪ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ
ʙᴏʏ, ɪ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴛʀʏ
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ'ꜱ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ
ɪ'ᴍ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀꜱꜱ ʟᴀʙʏʀɪɴᴛʜ, ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜꜱᴇ"

ᴍᴀʀᴢ - ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ - ᴄᴏʏᴏᴛᴇ
Marz-With-A-Z

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:15 am

Congrats! Here's a link to the transparent version of the art I made, feel free to let me know if you have trouble viewing/downloading, or if you'd like a solid color background! Please credit me @Chanceuxcat either here or on toyhouse :3

transparent picture <3
╔══════════════╗
she/they
university student
atheist

╚══════════════╝
Currently very anxious and trying to pass my classes so responses/activity may be delayed. Apologies, I'm really going through it and I'm trying my best
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me