Rare
Extra Eyes

Legendary
Gem Growth
(Horns are made of gem)

LightLynx wrote:Username: LightLynx
Name: Kensa
Pronouns: He/they
Prompt Answer: Kensa lives in a digital universe. He doesn't enjoy living there though as it is possible to "lag out". He is also scared of the idea that a virus could get into the word and corrupt it. Other than those threats he enjoys going on adventures to find new terrain. While searching for terrain Kensa has also enjoyed making maps of them. While on his journeys he has come across what he calls glitches. These glitches are empty space in the world and so far only few have seen them. He started to mark down where he saw those glitches on the maps and goes to check on them every few months. The glitches are said to be threatening the possibility to keep living in the universe so he examines them from a safe distance. He is now working on a machine with many other people who have seen the glitches to find a way out of their dangerous digital world. They have made a lot of progress and are now in testing stages. They hope that everything will go as planned and will be able to escape this digital nightmare. The group plans on taking everyone with them once they achieve their goal.

this took a while and i dont feel like reading it over, sorry if there are a lot of run-ons adfshsj
Last edited by CHIMINGSOUL on Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Thats CRAZY"
xSorrel - He/Him

Gay + Trans Artist Guy
Consistently Online

Art Shop
Cervid Beasts
Profile Art

Free Palestine
CHIMINGSOUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Starrine Adopt #5

Postby haulsaa » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:25 am

Username: LightLynx
Prompt Answer: Kensa lives in a digital universe. He doesn't enjoy living there though as it is possible to "lag out". He is also scared of the idea that a virus could get into the word and corrupt it. Other than those threats he enjoys going on adventures to find new terrain. While searching for terrain Kensa has also enjoyed making maps of them. While on his journeys he has come across what he calls glitches. These glitches are empty space in the world and so far only few have seen them. He started to mark down where he saw those glitches on the maps and goes to check on them every few months. The glitches are said to be threatening the possibility to keep living in the universe so he examines them from a safe distance. He is now working on a machine with many other people who have seen the glitches to find a way out of their dangerous digital world. They have made a lot of progress and are now in testing stages. They hope that everything will go as planned and will be able to escape this digital nightmare. The group plans on taking everyone with them once they achieve their goal.

this took a while and i dont feel like reading it over, sorry if there are a lot of run-ons adfshsj
haulsaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CHIMINGSOUL » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:46 pm

boop

"Thats CRAZY"
xSorrel - He/Him

Gay + Trans Artist Guy
Consistently Online

Art Shop
Cervid Beasts
Profile Art

Free Palestine
CHIMINGSOUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:01 am

Username: _Kami_
Name: Rya
Pronouns: she/her
Prompt Answer;

Rya lives in crystal caverns. She loves it there, because there are endless tunnels of beauty! Everything shines, and glows. She loves the way that all the gemstones and geodes reflect on the pools of water, sparkling with glory and essence. Rya explores the tunnels each and every day, discovering new crystals. She picks them off the ceiling, and walls, and collects them by laying them out on polished amethyst shelves. She'll race through the caverns, the floor underneath her, smoothed and polished from the thousands of footsteps layed upon it's surface. Of course, beauty has its faults. Sometimes, certain crystals need every part of themselves to stay in tact, and ever-so-rarely, evil spirits will be imprisoned in a crystal. So if Rya just so happens to accidentally break off a piece of a crystal-prison for her collection, the whole rock with blacken, and disiengrate, freeing the evil spirit.

]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CHIMINGSOUL » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:28 am

LightLynx wrote:Username: LightLynx

forgot to close this again wow
Congrats Light^^

"Thats CRAZY"
xSorrel - He/Him

Gay + Trans Artist Guy
Consistently Online

Art Shop
Cervid Beasts
Profile Art

Free Palestine
CHIMINGSOUL

My pets