Based on Click to view
Artist Raw_Silver_Studios [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kralian #64 -Winter time sadness

Postby Raw_Silver_Studios » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:37 pm

Long time no see guys!
Finally had time to make some adopts, so enjoy this winter themed Kralian!

Traits:
Non rarity: Expression
Standard: Pupils (Larger), tongue
Common: Hair above shoulder, back mane, minor tail edit
Uncommon: Major horns

To win this Kralian, explain how it broke its front horn!

Fill out to enter:
Code: Select all
Kralian Name:
Pronouns:
What happened to its horn?:

Max 500 words
You may pretty up your form!

Ends Nov. 29th at rollover!
Last edited by Raw_Silver_Studios on Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Raw_Silver_Studios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kralian #64 -Winter time sadness

Postby Luxio » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:27 pm

Kralian Name: Eofie
Pronouns: She/Her
The night Eofie lost her horn; she remembered that day with a grim fondness, only by loosing her horn was she safe from the being that threatened her. When Eofie was younger, she had been bullied for her horns as they weren't like the other youngs' they were longer and thinner and had many ridges. Eofie grew up hating them with a strong passion...
Eofie was visiting a neighborhood friend of hers some years later; it was a terribly cold day with a terribly strong wind, Eofie only being small for her teenage years would have as easily blown away, and that she did, the wind blew her left and right, her long fur battling which direction it wanted to blow in, snow rained down on Eofie turning her brown fur a crystal white, she soon found refuge in a dimly lit cave with only the fog on her breath making any dent into the truly blank atmosphere of it. Not even the sound of a bird, not a rqt nor a drop of water, it was pure silence.
Eofie gulped and fox stepped further into the cave, it was either that or the unforgiving snow storm outside, come to think of it, why couldn't she hear the outside? The strong winds? The holwing of the snow plastering the ground with a white carpet? She didn't know what to do,where should she go?
Eofie decided and fox stepped further into the cave until she reached a small warm spot under a rock, she layed down and with one sigh... Rock fragments flew around her, one pinning her horn down to the now cold ground as she heard a sound, laboured breathing. Looking around she saw a muscular figure looming over her with deep amber eyes faded with a pure cloud of anger and disbelief, she let out a loud cry as the being drew nearer to her face. Upon smelling Eofie, the creature suddenly burst into a rage and swung a mighty paw down to her, catching her tails end and permanently stunning the growth.
With a snap, Eofie freed herself from the rock, slipping out through a crack in the cave's wall, much too small for the creature but just big enough for Eofie to escape from it, she collapsed, her breathing was laboured and she could no longer move, for a day she lay there, gaining back her strength all to be able to move a couple steps every minuite, this journey took hours of grueling pain until she was back at her village, where she was quickly embraced by her family; collapsing in their soft fur.
Eofie awoke in the medic's home, her fur dyed a crisp white and her horn never to be seen again, Eofie smiled as she laid on the table, she was alive, she survived, she won.
Oakley 17/06/19 - 26/9/19
Luxio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raw_Silver_Studios » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 am

Luxio wrote:Kralian Name: Eofie
Pronouns: She/Her
The night Eofie lost her horn; she remembered that day with a grim fondness, only by loosing her horn was she safe from the being that threatened her. When Eofie was younger, she had been bullied for her horns as they weren't like the other youngs' they were longer and thinner and had many ridges. Eofie grew up hating them with a strong passion...
Eofie was visiting a neighborhood friend of hers some years later; it was a terribly cold day with a terribly strong wind, Eofie only being small for her teenage years would have as easily blown away, and that she did, the wind blew her left and right, her long fur battling which direction it wanted to blow in, snow rained down on Eofie turning her brown fur a crystal white, she soon found refuge in a dimly lit cave with only the fog on her breath making any dent into the truly blank atmosphere of it. Not even the sound of a bird, not a rqt nor a drop of water, it was pure silence.
Eofie gulped and fox stepped further into the cave, it was either that or the unforgiving snow storm outside, come to think of it, why couldn't she hear the outside? The strong winds? The holwing of the snow plastering the ground with a white carpet? She didn't know what to do,where should she go?
Eofie decided and fox stepped further into the cave until she reached a small warm spot under a rock, she layed down and with one sigh... Rock fragments flew around her, one pinning her horn down to the now cold ground as she heard a sound, laboured breathing. Looking around she saw a muscular figure looming over her with deep amber eyes faded with a pure cloud of anger and disbelief, she let out a loud cry as the being drew nearer to her face. Upon smelling Eofie, the creature suddenly burst into a rage and swung a mighty paw down to her, catching her tails end and permanently stunning the growth.
With a snap, Eofie freed herself from the rock, slipping out through a crack in the cave's wall, much too small for the creature but just big enough for Eofie to escape from it, she collapsed, her breathing was laboured and she could no longer move, for a day she lay there, gaining back her strength all to be able to move a couple steps every minuite, this journey took hours of grueling pain until she was back at her village, where she was quickly embraced by her family; collapsing in their soft fur.
Eofie awoke in the medic's home, her fur dyed a crisp white and her horn never to be seen again, Eofie smiled as she laid on the table, she was alive, she survived, she won.

Congrats! Love your take on how her fur turned white too!
Eofie is all yours!
<3
Raw_Silver_Studios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luxio » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:53 am