Artist Inkeyu [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nanshan Qilin #46

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:24 am

Username: SpartanAmethyst | Name: Aralash | Gender: Male
Age (can exceed 1,000 years): | Height: 16 hh | Rarity: Rare
Coat Color: Brindle | Eye Color: Yellow-gold | Breeding Notes: Brindle (15%), Bay/Overo (30%).
Prompt:
"Whoa boy, easy..."

The space inside of the shipping container was filled with blinding darkness, broken only by the tiny pinpricks of light that filtered through rusted holes in the ceiling. Water dripping in created a deafening metronome, pooling in the uneven floor panels and causing his hooves to rot. A dull, patchy hide stretched across his skeleton, showing just how malnourished the Qilin was and accentuating the old whip wounds that had long since healed and scarred. His whiskers drooped low from exhaustion, but his eyes still held their fire, and his ears pinned at the approaching form.

"Uh... I think I made him mad again..."

The flash of a red-eyed Kalon filled the Qilin's mind, and he took a step back out of fear. The predator carried a whip and a rope halter, menace shining in his eyes and sharp, toothy grin. He approached, filling the equine with fear and dread; he kept coming, ignoring the equine's warning every step of the way. The Qilin's muscles began to tense, preparing for that all too familiar Fight-or-Flight response, and he trembled with apprehension for each step the Kalon came closer.

"Aralash," a nearby voice suddenly spoke, and the Qilin was wrenched from his memories and brought back into the present. His old life fell away, and he found himself standing in the central exercise arena of NSR headquarters, the soft sand comfortable underneath his healing hooves. The marks on his hide had long since healed, his fur grown back to its full vibrant hues, and his form filled out back into a solid, healthy weight. His ears slowly flipped forward, and the red-eyed Kalon's image quickly shifted into the small, scared form of his owner's son, Shiloh. At the soft sound of a whistle, Aralash perked up, and his eyes met the prismatic gaze of his owner, Sabishii. "It's okay bud, come back to us."

The Qilin suddenly broke into a trot, nearly bowling over poor Shiloh in the process, and in the next minute Sabi found himself with Aralash's head pressed against his chest. (wip)

Last edited by Inkeyu on Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nanshan Qilin #46

Postby little_light » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:16 am

Username: little_light
    Name: variks
    Age (can exceed 1,000 years): 803
    Height (can exceed 18 hh): 18.3 hh
    Coat Color: Brindle
    Eye Color: Yellow-gold
    Rarity: Rare
    Breeding Notes: Brindle may pass to offspring at 15% chance, 30% chance of bay or overo.
    Prompt: :eyes: big heckin wip
Last edited by little_light on Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:10 am

Username: Blissfully
Name: Karux (pronounced cur-ux)
Age (can exceed 1,000 years): 2574
Height (can exceed 18 hh): 16 hh
Coat Color: Brindle
Eye Color: Yellow-gold
Rarity: Rare
Breeding Notes: Brindle may pass to offspring at 15% chance, 30% chance of bay or overo.
Prompt: oh my goodness, mark for sure!
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:06 am

This will end sooner than you think!
This one is rather rare and you're not likely to see one like it for a long time!
Act now while it's available!
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:24 pm

This guy has been up for adoption for a long time.
I will expect to see the wips completed by December 30th, 2021!
If wips are NOT completed, the best COMPLETED application will get this guy.
If no wips or new COMPLETED applications are available, this guy will No longer be available!!!
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:57 am

Coat Color: Brindle | Eye Color: Yellow-gold | Breeding Notes: Brindle (15%), Bay/Overo (30%).
Prompt:
"Whoa boy, easy..."

The space inside of the shipping container was filled with blinding darkness, broken only by the tiny pinpricks of light that filtered through rusted holes in the ceiling. Water dripping in created a deafening metronome, pooling in the uneven floor panels and causing his hooves to rot. A dull, patchy hide stretched across his skeleton, showing just how malnourished the Qilin was and accentuating the old whip wounds that had long since healed and scarred. His whiskers drooped low from exhaustion, but his eyes still held their fire, and his ears pinned at the approaching form.

The flash of a red-eyed Kalon filled the Qilin's mind, and he took a step back out of fear. The predator carried a whip and a rope halter, menace shining in his eyes and sharp, toothy grin. He approached, filling the equine with fear and dread; he kept coming, ignoring the equine's warning every step of the way. The Qilin's muscles began to tense, preparing for that all too familiar Fight-or-Flight response, and he trembled with apprehension for each step the Kalon came closer.

"Aralash," a nearby voice suddenly spoke, and the Qilin was wrenched from his memories and brought back into the present. His old life fell away, and he found himself standing in the central exercise arena of NSR headquarters, the soft sand comfortable underneath his healing hooves. The marks on his hide had long since healed, his fur grown back to its full vibrant hues, and his form filled out back into a solid, healthy weight. His ears slowly flipped forward, and the red-eyed Kalon's image quickly shifted into the small, scared form of his owner's son, Shiloh. At the soft sound of a whistle, Aralash perked up, and his eyes met the prismatic gaze of his owner, Sabishii. "It's okay bud, come back to us."

The Qilin suddenly broke into a trot, nearly bowling over poor Shiloh in the process, and in the next minute Sabi found himself with Aralash's head pressed against his chest. (wip)

SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:44 am

SpartanAmethyst wrote:
Prompt:
"Whoa boy, easy..."

I'm actually really looking forward to reading the rest of this! <3 Thank you and take good care of Aralash! <3
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me