Lambicorns Halloween // Costume Contest by Rylf

Based on Click to view
Artist Rylf [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lambicorns Halloween // Costume Contest

Postby Rylf » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:47 pm

“The Faire is open, the air is chilly, and your eyes are wide with wonder and excitement. I can’t blame you, I’m excited too!” You turn your head at the high-pitched voice, unsure if it’s speaking to you. “Hi there!” A midsize Lambaby beamed up at you, her eyes filled with their own excitement as she grabs your paw/hoof and drags you over to a booth where various other Lambies are mingling. “Look, Ma! I found another one!!” she shouts towards a dark grey Lambicorn with pink and yellow hair, presumably her mother.

The Lambicorn in question smiled dotingly at the little one as it let go and bounded off to find its next victim. “Hi, I’m Leana,” the Lambicorn spoke up softly, drawing your attention away from the little ball of energy. “Well. Uhm. That was Eeni and she’s helping bring people here to our little site.” You take a glance around, noting various pieces of costume, clothing, wigs, and makeup scattered around a set of foldable tables. Nearby was a few full-body size mirrors and a tent with a sign in front that read “occupied.”

“That’s the changing room,” Leana remarked, nodding in the direction you were just looking. She walked over to the foldable tables and flashed a shy smile. “This is where the magic happens. Heh. Here, you can make your own costume to wear for the duration of the event or just for fun if you’d like. When it’s ready, you can go to the changing room to try it on and then come show me. If I love the outfit, I might give you a little treat, but sometimes a trick. It’s a surprise.” She giggled nervously before continuing, “At the end of the event, there will be a big costume contest for a grand prize too! I’m really excited for that part.”

Leana hesitated, unsure of what else to say as she shifted from paw to paw in an awkward little dance. “Uhmmmmmm. I think that’s everything. Oh- yeah. I’m not the only judge or that wouldn’t be fair, right? The whole family will help judge the costumes, so you can bring it to whichever one of us you prefer.” Her smile visually warms as she points out each member of her family to you.

“I’m Leana. I think I already said that? I don’t remember. Heh. Anyways, over there is Eeni, you already met her. She likes glitter, fairies, wings, halos, and cutesy stuff like that. Her twin sister with the darker fur is Meeni. She likes animals, gothic stuff, and magic. And of course my lifemate, Damien is over by the mirrors there. He likes the spooky, oddball stuff.”

Leana turns her doe eyes back to you when she finishes her little speech, smiling with only a twinge of her usual nervousness. You can tell that talking about her family relaxed her a bit. “You can get started any time you want and remember to have fun with it. There is no wrong answer.”

As mentioned above, you can create your own costumes and post them on this forum with a short prompt. You choose which family member you want to show off your costume to and receive your prize from. This choice DOES impact what you receive from them as well as how likely they are to trick versus treat. So be careful who you choose. c; Below are a vague outline of your chances with each member:

Leana:
High chance of treat / Low chance of trick
Medium to low rarity prizes
Prize types usually revolve around plushes, plants, manes, tails, etc

Eeni:
Very high chance of treat / Low chance of trick
Low rarity prizes
Prize types usually revolve around halos, wings, small accessories, glitter, etc

Meeni:
Medium chance of treat / Medium chance of trick
Medium to high rarity prizes
Prize types usually revolve around magic/elements, dark edits, animals, etc

Damien:
Low chance of treat / High chance of trick
Higher rarity prizes
Prize types usually revolve around spooky stuff, eyes, mouths, dark magic, etc

Last edited by Rylf on Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
x
━━━

━ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ

ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ

ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ

ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ”

x

“ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ

ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ

ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴜᴅ ━

━━━

x

Facebook Personal

━━━━━━
Hello! I’m Rylf.
I enjoy anything
artsy but writing
is my true passion.
Feel free to trade,
message, or follow
me on other media!

━━━━━━
Twitter © Tumblr

Rylf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lambicorns Halloween // Costume Contest: Code

Code: Select all
[list]
[size=110][b]Look at my costume!![/b][/size]
[b]Username or link:[/b]
[b]Your Lambicorn:[/b] (Please include a link!)
[b]Lambicorn's gender:[/b]
[b]Camp Team:[/b] Team Treat or Team Trick
[b]Family Member:[/b] Leana, Eeni, Meeni, or Damien
[b]Describe you showing off your outfit:[/b]
[b]Costume:[/b]
[/list]

You are free to pretty up the form however you like but any extras like art or anything WILL NOT COUNT. I will not be giving more prizes for it nor will it be used for judging in the final contest. It complicates things. If you want to earn prizes for your art, be sure to check out the art wall!!
Last edited by Rylf on Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
x
━━━

━ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ

ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ

ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ

ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ”

x

“ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ

ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ

ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴜᴅ ━

━━━

x

Facebook Personal

━━━━━━
Hello! I’m Rylf.
I enjoy anything
artsy but writing
is my true passion.
Feel free to trade,
message, or follow
me on other media!

━━━━━━
Twitter © Tumblr

Rylf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorns Halloween // Costume Contest

This will most likely be getting edited when I’m feeling better. But you may begin posting!
x
━━━

━ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ

ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ

ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ

ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ”

x

“ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ

ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ

ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴜᴅ ━

━━━

x

Facebook Personal

━━━━━━
Hello! I’m Rylf.
I enjoy anything
artsy but writing
is my true passion.
Feel free to trade,
message, or follow
me on other media!

━━━━━━
Twitter © Tumblr

Rylf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:25 pm

Look at my costume!!
    Username or link: Spottedpuppi
    Your "Main" Lambicorn: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=132290346#p132290346
    Lambicorn's gender: Genderfluid
    Camp Team: Team Treat
    Prompt:
    "U-uh! This is my costume," the fluffy lambie said, quickly gaining confidence despite the initial stutters. "It's a plague doctor mask- But... I... I already am one! Hah! So it's not much of a costume! So... to make it one, I add a little string on the end. I've seen these cute little... squirmles, I think they're called? And I've been told I sort of look like one with how my fur drags on the ground, sooooo. I attached a little string to the end! Damien, I heard you liked 'spooky' and 'oddball' stuff, and well... being a doctor being a plague, from personal experience, quite spooky, but turning that into a little cute worm? Also a bit odd! I hope you like it."
    Costume: Worm on a string plauge doctor mask!
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rylf » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:37 pm

Spottedpuppi wrote:
    Look at my costume!!
    Username or link: Spottedpuppi
    Your "Main" Lambicorn: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=132290346#p132290346
    Lambicorn's gender: Genderfluid
    Prompt:
    "U-uh! This is my costume," the fluffy lambie said, quickly gaining confidence despite the initial stutters. "It's a plague doctor mask- But... I... I already am one! Hah! So it's not much of a costume! So... to make it one, I add a little string on the end. I've seen these cute little... squirmles, I think they're called? And I've been told I sort of look like one with how my fur drags on the ground, sooooo. I attached a little string to the end! Damien, I heard you liked 'spooky' and 'oddball' stuff, and well... being a doctor being a plague, from personal experience, quite spooky, but turning that into a little cute worm? Also a bit odd! I hope you like it."
    Costume: Worm on a string plauge doctor mask!

“Hmmmmm.” Damien let his gaze travel over the well-made mask before nodding matter-of-factly, “It’ll do.” As he stood there and kind of stared at you, his face blank except for a slight frown marring what could be a handsome face, you hear a feminine voice call out from somewhere nearby “Damien, be nice!”

With a heavy sigh as if not being rude was the hardest thing he’s ever done, he held out one paw with a package of gumballs in it. “Here. Try these. Could be interesting.” He finally gives a very faint smile that leans more towards a smirk before turning and walking away.

Item received: Gumballs (Adds or edits wings)
x
━━━

━ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ

ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ

ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ

ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ”

x

“ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ

ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ

ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴜᴅ ━

━━━

x

Facebook Personal

━━━━━━
Hello! I’m Rylf.
I enjoy anything
artsy but writing
is my true passion.
Feel free to trade,
message, or follow
me on other media!

━━━━━━
Twitter © Tumblr

Rylf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:09 pm

Look at my costume!!
    Username or link: Griff
    Your Lambicorn: Violette Nova https://toyhou.se/7978963.violette-nova
    Lambicorn's gender: Female
    Camp Team: Team Trick
    Family Member: Meeni
    Describe you showing off your outfit: Violette smiles broadly, loving the energy of this booth! "Thank you so much for your help, are you all in for a treat! I think! Although I AM on Team Trick..." she teases before stepping into the changing booth. As she steps out, she gives a wink before making her way towards Meeni. "Heard you like dark magic AND animals so what better than Cerberus, Guardian Doggo of the Underworld?"

One can see she put a ridiculous amount of time into this idea, a collar mounted to her that allowed a single canine head to rest upon either shoulder. The collar had spikes, and she wore bracelets that were also much the same. With a boof she summoned flames to her horn, giving a grin as she did. Even her teeth were fake, designed to be sharp canines. On her back legs, she wore a pair of paws over her hooves. "So is it alright?"
    Costume: Cerberus, Three headed guardian dog of thee underworld!

Code: pineapple pen
Last edited by Griff on Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:01 pm

Look at my costume!!
    Username or link: Queen Vivane
    Your Lambicorn: The Corrupt Celestial Sleeper
    Lambicorn's gender: Male
    Describe you showing off your outfit:
    He steps toward the darker furred sister, unsure if she would prefer if he kneeled down, he would not complain if she asked.

"Greetings Meeni, we are The Corrupt Celestial Sleeper and we are dressed as a Tufted Duck" he announces, he has to look down at her due to his height and both elders feel that seems rude. There wasn't much to the costume, being but a simple mask just big enough to sit over both pairs of his eyes, covers for each of the wings, and finally a little fluffy thing that sat around the base of the tail that resembled feathers. He turns slowly and carefully, extending his wings one by one so she can see the covers properly.
    Costume: Tufted Duck
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tempest Shadow » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:30 am

Look at my costume!!
    Username or link: malitiae
    Your Lambicorn: Queen Peri (and Queen Helena)
    Lambicorn's gender: Both female

Peri dragged Helena out of the changing booth, the latter wearing a grumpy expression on her face, though it was hidden by her mask. ”Seriously? We’ve had to explain our costumes like a million times now, I’m tired! I wanna go sleep!” Helena whined.

“Oh, shush. I promise, I won’t make you do any more explaining after this, but I am so proud of our costumes I can’t help but show them off to everyone! It doesn’t even matter that yours is very clearly homemade, I think that adds to the charm of it.” Peri smiled as she approached Meeni. “Greetings. We are Queen Peri and Queen Helena of the Land of Undying. I hope you enjoy our costumes!”

Costume: Wicked witch and her black cat companion

Tempest Shadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rylf » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:33 am

Griff wrote:
    Look at my costume!!
    Username or link: Griff
    Your Lambicorn: Violette Nova https://toyhou.se/7978963.violette-nova
    Lambicorn's gender: Female
    Describe you showing off your outfit: Violette smiles broadly, loving the energy of this booth! "Thank you so much for your help, are you all in for a treat! I think! Although I AM on Team Trick..." she teases before stepping into the changing booth. As she steps out, she gives a wink before making her way towards Meeni. "Heard you like dark magic AND animals so what better than Cerberus, Guardian Doggo of the Underworld?"

One can see she put a ridiculous amount of time into this idea, a collar mounted to her that allowed a single canine head to rest upon either shoulder. The collar had spikes, and she wore bracelets that were also much the same. With a boof she summoned flames to her horn, giving a grin as she did. Even her teeth were fake, designed to be sharp canines. On her back legs, she wore a pair of paws over her hooves. "So is it alright?"
    Costume: Cerberus, Three headed guardian dog of thee underworld!

"Wow! That's so cool!" Meeni exclaimed, making what could only be described as a very awkward rock-and-roll symbol due to having paws instead of fingers. "The spikes, the flames, the teeth. This is literally the coolest outfit and I'm so jelly that you thought of it before I did. But hey! You deserve a prize for it! One sec."

The Lambie trotted away, over to a foldable table and poked her head into a big black bag. She spent a couple minutes rummaging through it, her tail swaying back and forth to some unheard beat. When she re-emerged with a box the size of her paw, she returned to her previous position and handed it to you, her eyes full of childish excitement. She must be really excited about whatever's in this box. You feel yourself growing excited too and you flip off the lid of the box only to screech and drop it in horror as a giant tarantula climbs out and latches onto your arm.

Meanwhile, Meeni is over on the ground, howling with laughter. "YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE! OH THAT WAS SO WORTH IT. AHAHAHA!"

After calming herself down and wiping a stray tear, she rejoined you, holding out her hand so the large arachnid would crawl back onto her. "C'mere Fray," she murmured dotingly, clearly having a soft spot for the ugly creature. You warily watch it crawl up her arm to rest on her shoulder, almost looking fake when it stopped moving.

Treat received: NONE! You've been tricked!
x
━━━

━ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ

ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ

ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ

ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ”

x

“ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ

ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ

ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴜᴅ ━

━━━

x

Facebook Personal

━━━━━━
Hello! I’m Rylf.
I enjoy anything
artsy but writing
is my true passion.
Feel free to trade,
message, or follow
me on other media!

━━━━━━
Twitter © Tumblr

Rylf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:54 am

Look at my costume!!
    Username or link: Alckatraz
    Your Lambicorn: Demian
    Lambicorn's gender: Male
    Family Member: Damien :) (sorry I couldn't help)
    With a lot of confidence, Demian steps forward. He flutters his hair with arrogance, then smirks mysteriously. His face is half hidden under a white mask, paimted with a beautiful and delicate golden pattern. As he continues moving, the cape on his shoulders is waving majestically, conferring a little dramatic effect. He looks like an unreal appearance from the underworld.
    He clears his throat looking into the eyes of the Lambicorn in front of him. "Hello Damien, I'm Demian, the ghost. Why am I hiding my face, you may wonder. Well... not everyone can handle to see such a handome lambie" said him laughing. "You look pretty good too, I gotta admit. It looks like the Team Trick has gathered the pretty faces around here"
    Turning suddenly, Demian continued "Anyways, I've some lambies to haunt mwhaha"
    Costume: the Phantom of the Opera
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups