Based on Click to view
Artist hawkfire102 [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Omens | #58 (Closed)

Postby hawkfire102 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:04 am

Welcome to Omens!
Omens is a warrior cats based ARPG ( adopts role play game ). Apply for a founder, build your clan. complete quests and embark on thrilling prophecies. spawn your next generation of warriors. your clan, your rules ! choose from a short, medium, or long furred cat as your founder! explore the world of omens and cultivate your clan

This cat is an adopt owned by Wet Bread
This cat may not be traded until one month after 11/21/2020.

Tell me this cat's biggest fear!
Max 500 words.

Ends October 18th 20th at 11:59

Code: Select all
Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Link)

Username: Wet Bread
    Cat Name: Towering Hawkweed
    Clan: The Fen Colony

Description: Ginger tabby with white and yellow eyes
    Edits: Standard long fur
Last edited by hawkfire102 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Omens | #58

Postby kaminari.denki » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:08 am

Username: .entity.
    Cat Name: Ember | Emberfire | Ember of Fire's Kindling
    Clan: Caldera
    Prompt:

Despite not needing to be the center of attention (unlike her sister), Ember has always struggled with the basics of firebending and other fight moves and deeply fears fading into the background while others move on.

(d-don't pay too much attention to that background cats,,)
Last edited by kaminari.denki on Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:34 am

Username: 0Zero0
Cat Name: DustyEye
Clan: Crevasse Clan
Prompt:

The earth shook and trembled. Rock shifted from side to side as buildings began to collapse, and the clan's borders were moving on their own. A frightening sight for all the cats as they struggled to find shelter away from whatever beast was attacking their home. DustyEye was ready however. Letting his weight become one with the earth and giving in a heavy breath to hold his ground. He was going to protect this clan from everything. Show no fear.

Dusty isn't afraid of much, if anything to be honest. Some say he's the bravest member of the clan, but to be brave you need to be scared first. It was only an earthquake, a small one. All the members, excluding a few warriors, were in the dens, and under cover. The earthquake was the least of their worries however.

The sound of rushing water. DustyEye shivered, but held his ground. Even more so, he launched outwards toward the sound of water. The flow became stronger and stronger, and the warrior's eyes shook harder and harder. With heavy breathing he shook the ground with his paws, and growled at the coming waves. The rushing water did not stop. It flowed violently towards him, and swallowed the cat, along with his home. DustyEye's true fear is water, flowing destructive amounts of water. He can't swim, and he can't fight anything while in the water.
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:36 pm

Username: .Lyrebird
    Cat Name: Foxflight
    Clan: Lightningclan
    Prompt: It's a silly fear, and Foxflight knows it's silly, he's tried to get over it so many times throughout his life but each attempt ends up with him trembling. His fear... is the noise the trees make when the wind is blowing hard, the rustling of the leaves against each other gets too loud and overwhelms him, and the snapping of branches or bark under the strain makes him worried the tree is going to keel over onto him.
Last edited by .Lyrebird on Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphias » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:21 am

Username: Alpha Snowdust
Cat Name: Fallenbranch
Clan: EverClan
Prompt:
Fallenbranch's worst fear is probably the worst one for a medicine cat to have. They don't like to see others injured or sick - it's why they became a medicine cat. But they always want to be able to save everyone. They know they can't. They know it's impossible, but...

You see, back when they were a kit, they had an older brother named Hawkstripe. They were very close to him, following him around whenever they could. They adored their brother. Hawkstripe was training to be a medicine cat (he had been a former warrior before training to be one), about to take his final exam, the day he passed. Fallenbranch can remember it clearly, the shouts of the other warriors as the medicine cat den had collapsed under a fallen tree, how her mother prevented her from running towards the wreckage, how they had pulled him out, how his mentor had tried to save him, only to shake her head and tell Fallenkit and her family, "There's nothing we can do."

Instead of being too sad about it, Fallenkit made a promise to herself, and to her brother's life. Hawkstripe had originally signed up to be the medicine cat apprentice to help heal the cats of the Clan - to save them. To honor his legacy, Fallenbranch would do the same. Until the day they went to walk beside him.

(229 words)
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:06 pm

Extended to the 20th!

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjelly » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:55 am

Username: CloudDraws16
Cat Name: Cherry's Fire
Clan: Northern Tribe
Prompt:

The simple stroke of a tail, so much damage. Who knew one could possess so much power. Who knew that she would become uncontrollable.

Whispers surrounded the orange she-cat. They were unforgiving, brutal words striking her heart. Cats of the Northern Tribe had reason to fear her, being so young yet leading so many cats into battle. It was tricky, soothing her older clanmates. Convincing them they had the power of everyone here combined.

It always worked. She always managed to calm others. Never herself, though. Never had she been able to calm the working nerve in her heart, telling her she didn't deserve the role. Never did she doubt herself more than in battle.

It was to much, the fear of losing her cats and the fear of letting her kingdom down.
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:27 am

Username: Wet Bread
Cat Name: Towering Hawkweed
Clan: The Fen Colony
Prompt:
There was nothing he loved more then getting up early to climb to the tallest rock and sit and watch the camp come to life below him. This was where Towering Hawkweed belonged. Watching the colony spring to life and go about their days below him. Hawkweed knew he only had a bit of time before Fading Cirrus inevitably showed up and told him to start his duties, very bold of the deputy to say, considering some day Towering Hawkweed would be the leader and would definitely remember all the times Cirrus bossed him around.

Hawkweed frowned as he watched another cat, Splashing Tadpole, emerge from her den and start mingling with other cats. She always seemed to go socialize with everyone and was quick to build her repertoire with other cats. The moss on the rock surrounding Hawkweed turned brown and began to wither. Towering Hawkweed knew he was the rightful heir to leadership of The Fen Colony. He had the strongest plant growth abilities and he had so many leaderlike qualities. He was great at making decisions and delegating duties. Splashing Tadpole, the second heir, didn't have even close to the same strength as Hawkweed. However, she had social skills and the ability to manipulate others. Two skills Hawkweed lacked. He jumped from the rocks and dashed to the wilds of the fen, choosing to do some hunting.

He had to show off his skills as much as possible. If he didn't. maybe she'd manage to get into everyone's heads. That couldn't happen. There was nothing Towering Hawkweed feared more than losing his rightful place as the future leader of The Fen Colony. He couldn't allow that to happen. There was no other place in the colony for him, he would lose everything. He wouldn't let her win.

She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:48 am

Username: Birchii
Cat Name: Jinx
Clan: Evenrift
Prompt: Despite appearances, Jinx has a hidden fear. The tom is swift-footed and strong-bodied, with a keen nose for hunting just about anything. The one place he won't go is into the tunnels that lie beneath certain parts of the Evenrift lands. Knowing the amount of rock, dirt and rubble that lies above his head combined with the narrow and low parts of the tunnel system gives him a hard time, and his larger stature doesn't help. Jinx doesn't have a fear of the dark, but when added to all the other aspects of being underground? It becomes a hard pass for the feline. The only exception is during times of great distress, and even with the company of a competent earth ability user, he'll still try to suppress him trembling limbs and quivering whiskers.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Hailey. » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:26 am

Username: Hailey
Cat Name: Marigoldpelt
Clan: Tribe Of Whispering Willows
Prompt:
Marigold franticly questioned herself “Why isn’t she back yet... Maybe she’s late? Yes, that’s got to be the reason... Right?”. An ominous feeling lingered in her heart. The night was damp and droopy, and silence plagued the forest. Blood drops spilled into the sky leaving a sinister red tinge. Her once beautiful golden glowing eyes, damped with a dull sightless stare rested up one the stained red sky’s.The forest was drowned in scents of fear from all cats of the tribe, but her fear over-rid them all. The red-sky stained with blood had come to take from her again... She started endlessly with pure heartbreak into the sky. “why?” Saddened She questioned quietly to herself a tear rolling down her cheek. She yowled into the sky’s with all her pain and heartbreak. Tribal-cats slowly approached from all different angles and glanced at marigold with a pitiful and saddened looks on their faces, before slowly sitting to mourn her sisters death with her.
Marigold biggest fear is the red sky. Which is sent as an omen to the tribe, when a cat has died mostly on a patrol away from the territory.
Last edited by .Hailey. on Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
.Hailey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me