Based on Click to view
Artist ArizonaT3a [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Caninite #34 - free adopt (CLOSED)

Postby ArizonaT3a » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:10 pm

Aaa time to log offline till it wants to work again

Here you guys go though, lil Cani adopt.
    They only have frost type B

In order to win this Cani, tell me what their favorite season is and why!
    Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name:
    Pronouns:
    Favorite season and why: (max 700 words)

Ends on page 3 or in a few days.
Last edited by ArizonaT3a on Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Caninite #34 - free adopt (OPEN)

Postby astraf » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:11 pm

Username: astrafrack
Name: lexianna
Pronouns: she/her
Favorite season and why: res w/ summer bc that's when they can see Firework
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixieStoryteller » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:56 pm

Username: PixieStoryteller
Name: Zack
Pronouns: He/him/they/them
Favorite season and why: Zack likes the fall when the winds blow hard and strong and there are often thunderstorms. He loves standing in the strong wafts of air, doing his best not to be knocked over. At other times he likes to try and race the winds, believing with all his heart that he will beat it one day. Finally, he enjoys the pretty colors of the leaves and the smell of the fresh, brisk air.
PixieStoryteller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moth Monarch » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:22 pm

Username: YourAlly
Name: River
Pronouns: He/Him
Favorite season and why: Summer, because that's when it's not too cold to play in the streams.

ImageImageImageImageImage

𓁺 "Please Respect The Moths" 𓁺

β™› Call Me Moth/Star/Ruin β™›

β›₯ They/He/It β›₯

ImageImageImageImageImage
Moth Monarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:58 am

Username: abcde
Name: Sprite July
Pronouns: he/him
Favorite season and why: he loves the hot seasons -- mostly summer, but his favorite is when it's still hot and sunny but the autumn leaves are falling. He never gets over the feeling of jumping into a leaf pile or chomping on a leaf falling through the air. unless it's a soggy leaf. that's yucky.
abcde βˆ™ she/her βˆ™ bi βˆ™ virgo
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
th βˆ™ free rares βˆ™ trade βˆ™ credit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"you took that picture back to college"

x this roleplay has murder in it you should join lol x

current mood: when you're pinned on a cute girl and she turns her camera off ):

hi, everyone. due to covid-19, I'm going on a hiatus. There's been a lot of infected people around me, both family and friends, so I probably won't be very active for a while. I'm not going to give away my pets as of now, so don't ask for them, please. stay safe, y'all.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby modern » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:31 pm

Username: Modern.Vintage
Name: Sivas
Pronouns: He/Him
Favorite season and why:
Spring. The representation of renewal and the rebirth of the earth is infinitely attractive to him- he reinvents himself as often as the world changes seasons.
modern
i do commissions- link here
commission status- closed
mystic veil adopts
modern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:22 am

username - rem sleep
      name - radio
      pronouns - he / they
      fav season + why - Radio's favorite season is winter! They have tons of reasons that they love winter-- such as their love of jackets and sweaters, their favorite flavor of coffee being peppermint, their love for the holiday season and the fact that their birthday is in the winter season! But all these pale in comparison to the reason that definitively makes the difference for Radio between winter and fall-- namely, the snow. Radio is a professional ice sculptor, he enjoys competing in annual competitions every year, and most of them take place in the winter. Ice sculpting has always been something that makes Radio feel alive-- there's just something magical about chipping away at a block of ice to find the shape buried underneath-- he loves being the person to let that block of ice be what it was calling out to him to be-- whether that be an elegant swan, a pair of people skating or a bouquet of roses! He doesn't sculpt ice because he wants to win-- he sculpts because he deeply enjoys doing the work, and seeing what everyone else comes up with! He always looks forward to the ice sculpting competitions of the winter each year-- they're where he meets up with his other friends who he doesn't often see, and then they spend the day sculpting and admiring sculpture!

So, overall, Radio has so many reasons why he loves winter-- but the chief of them all is his love for ice sculpting, a hobby he's been inspired by since he was young. He looks forward to ice sculpture contests each and every year, because he loves to ice sculpt, and to see his friends who live all around the world who he shares a common interest with!
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
β™₯ umas β™₯ storkies β™₯
β™₯ closed species bank β™₯
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Caninite #34 - free adopt (CLOSED)

Postby ArizonaT3a » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:20 pm

rem sleep wrote:
      username - rem sleep
      name - radio
      pronouns - he / they
      fav season + why - Radio's favorite season is winter! They have tons of reasons that they love winter-- such as their love of jackets and sweaters, their favorite flavor of coffee being peppermint, their love for the holiday season and the fact that their birthday is in the winter season! But all these pale in comparison to the reason that definitively makes the difference for Radio between winter and fall-- namely, the snow. Radio is a professional ice sculptor, he enjoys competing in annual competitions every year, and most of them take place in the winter. Ice sculpting has always been something that makes Radio feel alive-- there's just something magical about chipping away at a block of ice to find the shape buried underneath-- he loves being the person to let that block of ice be what it was calling out to him to be-- whether that be an elegant swan, a pair of people skating or a bouquet of roses! He doesn't sculpt ice because he wants to win-- he sculpts because he deeply enjoys doing the work, and seeing what everyone else comes up with! He always looks forward to the ice sculpting competitions of the winter each year-- they're where he meets up with his other friends who he doesn't often see, and then they spend the day sculpting and admiring sculpture!

So, overall, Radio has so many reasons why he loves winter-- but the chief of them all is his love for ice sculpting, a hobby he's been inspired by since he was young. He looks forward to ice sculpture contests each and every year, because he loves to ice sculpt, and to see his friends who live all around the world who he shares a common interest with!

Oop going ahead and closing this-

OH man this is really wholesome, I adore the character you fleshed out or them in the process of explaining why their favorite season is winter. And I love the name too dfgdfg, have fun with Radio! I'll add you in just a sec

Thank you to all who entered! I will be making more free adopts and general adopts for Caninites soon <3
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Caninite #34 - free adopt (CLOSED)

Postby rem sleep » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:27 pm

omigosh thANK you for radio!! i love him so much!!
      im so glad you liked my character concept! >:'3c i look forward to seeing what you make next kage!! < 3
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
β™₯ umas β™₯ storkies β™₯
β™₯ closed species bank β™₯
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery