Ferox Welsh Pony #529 by DigitalLinx

Based on Click to view
Artist DigitalLinx [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ferox Welsh Pony #529

Postby DigitalLinx » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:51 am

Ferox Welsh Ponies (pron. feh-roks) are a hardy pony that originated in Wales. They have fine heads with slightly dished noses, short, muscular legs and stocky bodies. While small - averaging 12 hands - feroxes make good riding horses and are sure-footed owing to the mountains of their origin country. Ferox Welsh Ponies, their name meaning fierce, are known for their big personalities, including a streak of bravery that seems to run through the entire breed. Feroxes are strong but easily handled, making them ideal for all riders. They are frequently seen in bay, black, chestnut and grey, but many other colours have been recorded to appear in the breed, including appaloosa, paint markings and dilutions like champagne.

Butter Pony

Owner: HowlingHooves
    Show Name: Tears in a Constellation
    Barn Name: Nereid
    Phenotype: Buttermilk Buckskin Overo
    Genotype: EE/AA/Crcr/Oo
    Eye Colour: Pale Green
    Height: 11.3hh
    Discipline: Dressage
    Halter Colour: Frost
    Breeding Notes:
    -100% chance of producing bay foals
    -50% chance of passing cream
    -50% chance of passing over (May not breed with another overo due to LWS)

Last edited by DigitalLinx on Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ferox Welsh Pony #529

Postby HowlingHooves » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:15 pm

Height: 11.3 hh
    Halter Colour: #ecfcfc (frost)
    Competition:

Nereid is attached at the hip with the cool-headed and quirky Galaxy! He doesn’t mind her being so close to him, and while Nereid is a goddess under saddle and so calm when on the ground, she simply cannot travel without the stallion. She struggles with trailers, even after being reintroduced and slowly adjusting to them in some training with Adelaron staff, but when they realized that Galaxy is much akin to a security blanket her nightmare length trailering changed immediately to her following him right in! She’s still nervous, but quiet as a mouse even if she is afraid while on the road.
    Aside from that, Nereid and Galaxy are two peas in a pod. They do nearly everything together, and they simply love to both pace the fenceline up the drive when cars swing up the path to the barn! She’s a sweet heart and loves Galaxy grooming her, and he enjoy it when they can frolic about in the mud after a nice rain!
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Loading... » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:44 pm

Winner chosen
Last edited by ...Loading... on Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...Loading...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froot_Loop_Waffle » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:26 am

Owner: Galloper Ranch
Show Name: Dun the Job
Barn Name: Ladybug
Height: 12hh
Discipline: Show Jumping
Halter Colour: Eye color
Competition: Ladybug has this relationship with a new dog on our ranch, Pixie. Pixie has this amazing talent that she can get along with a lot of horses. Ladybug and Pixie just seem so good as friends. They are always hanging out together going on explorations, but when you don't see 'em together, it's a bit peculiar.
x
x
was previously Galloper Ranch & ♥ Blossom ♥ 🌿 she/her |
toyhou.se/GalloperRanch | nothing here atm! | ©
Froot_Loop_Waffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DigitalLinx » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:32 pm

HowlingHooves wrote:
    Height: 11.3 hh
    Halter Colour: #ecfcfc (frost)
    Competition:

Nereid is attached at the hip with the cool-headed and quirky Galaxy! He doesn’t mind her being so close to him, and while Nereid is a goddess under saddle and so calm when on the ground, she simply cannot travel without the stallion. She struggles with trailers, even after being reintroduced and slowly adjusting to them in some training with Adelaron staff, but when they realized that Galaxy is much akin to a security blanket her nightmare length trailering changed immediately to her following him right in! She’s still nervous, but quiet as a mouse even if she is afraid while on the road.
    Aside from that, Nereid and Galaxy are two peas in a pod. They do nearly everything together, and they simply love to both pace the fenceline up the drive when cars swing up the path to the barn! She’s a sweet heart and loves Galaxy grooming her, and he enjoy it when they can frolic about in the mud after a nice rain!

I loved all of your' entries but I just kept coming back to this one! I'll update her halter momentarily
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me