Ferox Welsh Pony #499 by Arkinhallow

Based on Click to view
Artist Arkinhallow [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ferox Welsh Pony #499

Postby Arkinhallow » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:56 pm

Ferox Welsh Ponies (pron. feh-roks) are a hardy pony that originated in Wales. They have fine heads with slightly dished noses, short, muscular legs and stocky bodies. While small - averaging 12 hands - feroxes make good riding horses and are sure-footed owing to the mountains of their origin country. Ferox Welsh Ponies, their name meaning fierce, are known for their big personalities, including a streak of bravery that seems to run through the entire breed. Feroxes are strong but easily handled, making them ideal for all riders. They are frequently seen in bay, black, chestnut and grey, but many other colours have been recorded to appear in the breed, including appaloosa, paint markings and dilutions like champagne.

a rarer wild bay son <3

Owner: HowlingHooves
    Show Name: Dusting Down the Stars
    Barn Name: Galaxy
    Phenotype: Wild bay pangare
    Genotype: Ee/A+a/Pp
    Eye Colour: Adora blue
    Height: 11.3 hh
    Discipline: Youth Showjumping
    Halter Colour: Black
    Breeding Notes:
    - none

Who was his first friend as a foal, and are they still in touch?

End date: 30th July
Last edited by Arkinhallow on Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ferox Welsh Pony #499

Postby Fawntura » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:41 am

[b]Owner:fawntura
[b]Show Name: Eat my dust
[b]Barn Name:dust
[b]Height:12.3
[b]Discipline:hunter jumper
[b]Halter Colour:surprise me
[b]Competition:his first friend was morgan a beautiful chestnut filly when no one would play with him she would be right there by his side keeping him company they are still in touch and are still best of friends.
Last edited by Fawntura on Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
╭━━━━━━━━╮

𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃

╰━━━━━━━━╯

Hi You can call me Fawn or Ace! I currently own VW's & NSW's!
My DMs are always open!
My Commissions for MYOs, Customs and art pieces
Are Open! Just Shoot me a DM!

ImageImageImageImage
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:35 am

Competition: Galaxy was close friends with, of all things, a hen! The feathered girl just took a liking to him, always followed the little colt around and even tried to move him places she felt was safest. A doting mother even to a horse, the pair of them made for some laughs when out in the field. And sleeping in the barn with actual mom was a sweet picture, too. Unfortunately they aren’t in touch any longer, as hens certainly don’t have the lifespan of a now-grown horse but the pictures were sent along with Galaxy and are posted up on Adelaron’s managers’ board for some smiles.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DigitalLinx » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:35 am

Ack I'm breaking my own rule about not entering for any ponies until my term ends but I can't resist the little guy!

Owner: DVTProject
Show Name: Codeword is Rochambeau
Barn Name: Rochambeau (Beau)
Height: 12.2hh
Discipline: Hunter
Halter Colour: Black with golden buckles
Competition: Beau's first friend was an excitable but awkward thoroughbred colt named Prince. They would prance around the field, showing off their usually messy coats. It's easy to say these two were quite the trouble makers, always giving the stablehands a hard time. Three years pass and Prince had moved across the ocean. Beau was sad to see him go but wished him the best of luck on his travels. Fast forward another four years Beau was purchased by a stable in France. He made the treacherous (He doesn't like heights) and made it to his new home. As soon as he gets out of his trailer he spots a coat that he could recognize anywhere. Despite the stablehand's best efforts, he was dragged by Beau as he ran over to his best friend. After the barn was informed about their relationship they put the to together. They now always keep in contact, even when Beau is being rented out by other stables every few months.
"Good Memory? What's That?"
TheDigitalLinx/DVTProject
No Longer Active!

If you need to contact me, please reach me on either Discord or dA!
Disc: DigitalLinx#6169
dA: DVTProject
Image[/center]
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkinhallow » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:30 pm

HowlingHooves wrote:
    Competition: Galaxy was close friends with, of all things, a hen! The feathered girl just took a liking to him, always followed the little colt around and even tried to move him places she felt was safest. A doting mother even to a horse, the pair of them made for some laughs when out in the field. And sleeping in the barn with actual mom was a sweet picture, too. Unfortunately they aren’t in touch any longer, as hens certainly don’t have the lifespan of a now-grown horse but the pictures were sent along with Galaxy and are posted up on Adelaron’s managers’ board for some smiles.

I thought this was really sweet, Hooves, congrats <3
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me