Ru for EchoIre of comp #588

EchoIre wrote:Username: EchoIre
Lion name: Idris
Lion gender: Male
Pride: Motoheri Pride
Pride status: Warrior
Prompt:

Oh, Idris has seen fire before.

He was just an apprentice at the time of the revolution, following his loyalist mentor in the battle against the rebels. He had heard rumors about how King Alakankleo died, but they seemed implausible, crazy. Even though so many claimed to see the smoke.

He was called to one of the first battles. For a while, it seemed to be going in their favor. Until she, the consort, the Hail Priestess, made her presence known. The first time Idris saw fire, it was on the pelt of another lion.

Her face, paws, and tail were covered in flame, though it didn't seem to burn her. She swiped at Idris's allies with fiery claws, sank burning teeth into their flesh. She set the night aglow with flame borrowed from her goddess.

Needless to say, Idris fled alongside may others. Those that returned after the battle had been lost bore heavy injuries, an unlucky few having been burned by Udia herself. The following day, Idris abandoned his post and joined the rebels. To him, her flames were a sign that the rumors were true; the gods were on the side of the rebels. Which meant he was very much on the wrong side. Today, he holds a certain respect for fire, though he'd prefer to keep it as far away from himself as he can.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings -- #608

Postby EchoIre » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:07 am

:0 thanks snap! he looks great, i love his eyes! <3
EchoIre