Valley of Kings-- #578 by MySpoons

Based on Click to view
Artist MySpoons [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings-- #578

Postby MySpoons » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:27 am

To adopt, you must either Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion; Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

This young lion is eagerly awaiting the day to become an adult. What are they looking forward to? Max 250 words. Ends the 12th of July at 6 pm CST.

Username: irockwaffleking
Lion Name: Cyrene
Link to Pride: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4186402&hilit=DNP
Pride Status: Hunter
Last edited by MySpoons on Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings-- #578

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:38 am

Username: Kitten-Girl-500
Lion Name: Soleil
Link to Pride: Summitfall Pride
Pride Status: Opoki (cub) - soon to be iskro (elemental)
Prompt: Soleil cannot wait for the day she turns eighteen years old, the day she's accepted as a full member of Summitfall. On that day, she'll be taken on a trek all across Summitfall territory to the Guardian Mountains. Then Soleil will go inside the Cavern of Protection to the Vassilia Crystal waiting inside. Soleil just knows that the Vassilia Crystal will select her as one of the lucky few to be granted with an ability. Some lions get shapeshifting, others telekinesis, and the rare few are granted elemental abilities. Soleil hopes with all her might that she'll get the ability to control the wind and weather; it would be amazing to be able to soar on an updraft like a bird. But for now, she just has to let her anticipation build as she waits for that glorious day.

───────── ❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxx𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 !! ❞─── ©

xxImage
------------------------------------------------------
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

------------------------------------------------------
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxstormbuffearthaoiknick's murdercats
.xxraini-froggemeek the weakshyshie.
xxxxxxxxpanda sistaocean xinqiu
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ .━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Kitten-Girl-500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:01 am

Username: snapshot
Lion name: Lila (meaning "beauty")
Lion gender: female
Pride: Lions of the Waves
Pride status: hunter
Prompt:

Lila cannot wait for her coming-of-age party. It is a festival that cubs dream of since the first time they see one for another lion. There is singing and dancing, celebration and feasting. There is the Crowning of Flowers, where a flower crown is placed on the young lion's head, and flowers thrown over them. The whole pride wears colorful necklaces of flowers during the morning, and then later make a game of tossing the necklaces at the Crown Wearer, to see who can toss it over their head from the farthest distance. Then there is the Crossing of the Sand, in which the birthday lion walks the length of the beach and reflects on their childhood, memories good and bad. They take as long as they need, praying to the Great Lion as they process these things. At the end, they shed the crown and necklaces, and then the pride comes around them and all together cross over a line drawn in the sand, signifying the support of the pride on the lion's journey into and through adulthood. A necklace of vines and flower buds is placed around their neck, signifying the new growth and adventures to come. Then the King blesses the lion, and then the feasting begins, for the lion is officially an adult.

(217/250)
Last edited by snapshot on Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:17 am

Username: Zeena
Lion Name: Mara
Link to Pride: The Mbali Pride
Pride Status: Princess/Huntress
Prompt:
Mara was born to the rulers of the Mbali valley, and so she was the rightful heir to the land. With this in mind and all the teachings she received from her mother, she wanted more than anything to be exactly what everyone expected of her. All the thoughts of things she could change, things she could do, and things she could see as future queen made her want to grow up faster. All the rules she had to follow as a cub was tough, knowing she was meant for bigger and better things. At times she got a bit reckless, feeling her rank in the pride made her invincible, and so she would act out and do things she shouldn't.

Beyond her future, she also wanted to learn more about the thrill of the hunt. When the lionesses would gather to discuss a future hunt, she was there hiding in the bushes hoping to learn a thing or two about their strategies. While she was not permitted to join the hunt, she would climb whatever boulder or broken tree branch she could to get a better view of the hunt. She simply couldn't wait to join them, and not have to bother with any of the silly cub rules she was forced to follow. Those of course, would be the first things to go.
(225 words)

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:25 am

Username: QueenOfWyrms
Lion Name: Niamh
Link to Pride: Uaill Aislingean
Pride Status: Àrach
Prompt:
Wip; wants to be a bride and mother
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:22 am

Username: irockwaffleking
Prompt:

Cyrene was named after a great hunter of the past and can’t wait to live up to her name. Although lions and lionesses her age are allowed to hunt it must mainly be done with other and certain areas are off limits because they tend to be more dangerous. The full moon after becoming an adult she would undergo her favorite ceremony, the perasma or “ passage ceremony” She would bathe in the spring with Her best friend and hunting partner Arawn. Together under the light of a full moon, surrounded by flower petals and her fellow pride members she would be seen as full grown. No longer would they tell her where she couldn’t go when pursuing deer. No longer would she and Arawn have to sneak around. She would fully become Cyrene, the lioness she was meant to be
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:55 pm

irockwaffleking wrote:Username: irockwaffleking
Prompt:

Cyrene was named after a great hunter of the past and can’t wait to live up to her name. Although lions and lionesses her age are allowed to hunt it must mainly be done with other and certain areas are off limits because they tend to be more dangerous. The full moon after becoming an adult she would undergo her favorite ceremony, the perasma or “ passage ceremony” She would bathe in the spring with Her best friend and hunting partner Arawn. Together under the light of a full moon, surrounded by flower petals and her fellow pride members she would be seen as full grown. No longer would they tell her where she couldn’t go when pursuing deer. No longer would she and Arawn have to sneak around. She would fully become Cyrene, the lioness she was meant to be

congrats, she's yours!
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT