Based on Click to view
Artist hellenistic [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Euphorian Thoroughbred #706

Postby hellenistic » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:14 am

Welcome to the Euphorian Retired Racehorse Project
Euphorian Thoroughbreds are a rare string of the Thoroughbred breed. They come from a single farm simply called “Euphoria” that has horses with mutated genes. These allow them to be able to possess any realistic coat or markings. Everything else about the sub-type is the same. Long, strong legs, a powerful hind, and great speed. Their eyes are soft and the breed is incredibly smart, if not a bit goofy. They love kids and have the rare ability to excel in any discipline. They can grow from 15hh-18hh, though usually somewhere in the middle.
The horses readopted through the Euphorian Retired Racehorse Project are looking for a new loving home and a new job. They’ve tried racing and have either retired or decided the sport wasn’t for them. Either way, they are ready for the next chapter in their life. Some of these horses will come with a little training already, and will have their new discipline already determined. Although others you’ll get to pick how they move forwards!

Owner: RhysiesPiecies
Show Name: From the Wild Blue Yonder
Barn Name: Mystery
Height: 16hh
Eye Color: Just Brown ™
Phenotype: Buckskin Tobiano
Genotype: Ee Aa Crcr Toto
Mane Type: Trimmed
Discipline: Herding
Halter: smoke
Breeding Info:
- na
Edit List:
- trimmed tail

Where were they born ?

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Mare
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Discipline:[/b]
[b]Competition:[/b]

06 / 30
Last edited by hellenistic on Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
hellenistic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Euphorian Thoroughbred #706

Postby dubai. » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:15 am

Username;; dubai.
Show Name: AH Golden Glow
Barn Name: Pippin
Height: 16.2 hh
Halter: Red to yellow gradient, silver hardware
Discipline: Show jumping
Competition:

Pippin's mother was at a horse show. She was pregnant, but wasn't far enough in for work to be an issue for her. When she was out in the temporary paddock one night, she had her foal three months early. Pippin was smaller than other fillies, and a little weaker, but she was healthy and thats all that really matters. She had a lot of energy, and despite not being able to even walk. she was trying to gallop. Her mother was of course taken home with her as soon as possible, and she grew up to be a strong mare that just had a somewhat wild story.
Last edited by dubai. on Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
Dubai - She/her - Anxiety
"coding credit"

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Dubai is a
KWPN gelding
who can jump
grand prix
height. He
has 2 vices.
One is cribb
ing, the othe
r is being
sweet <33
Dubai is my
favorite horse <3

┕━━━━━━━━┙
dubai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:16 am

Username;; Queen Vivane
Show Name: Queen Of My Heart
Barn Name: Hally
Height: 16hh
Halter: Gold
Discipline: Hunter Hack
Competition:
wip In the woods the night after a storm

There was something magical about the woods that night, moonlight filtering through the leaves and dancing off the water droplets that still lay covering everything. It ws by no means a cold night, warm enough for comfort while a soft breeze caressed the leaves, leading them in merry little dances. Midnight was fast approaching and with it brought the start of the ordeal that would bring a brand new foal into the world. The labour was a painful process but went off without a hitch, leaving the mare to tiredly clean her little one off, in the shadow of a tree not long since fallen. The woods were quiet with only the sounds from creatures of the night in betwwen soft noises from the mare to her daughter to break the silence.

It seemed that time had stopped in order to give the pair all the time in the world, they weren't too far from others like them but the others kept their distances. Remaining close enough that the mare should call if she needed them. Under the watchful eyes of her mother the filly took her wobbly first steps.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HarperTheKiv » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:19 am

Username;;Ghouly_
Show Name:Warrior of Valor
Barn Name: Valerie: This Latin name means both “Strong” and “brave.”
Height:16. 3hh
Halter:Brown leather, black hardware
Discipline: Pasture pet
Competition: Val was born in the cold morning of a wintery day. She was delivered during heavy drizzle with the sound of thunder greeting her first breath into the world. A light storm compared to what the region normally experienced, but her arrival came with the first lightning strike of the night as it lit up the sky, the cry of a little filly could be heard filling its lungs with air.
She was hidden away in the hillside of a horse reserve, where her mother and herd of rescued ERRP thoroughbred family lived and had done so for many years, living as a sort of wild (partly domesticated) herd that grazed the hills and ate the invasive plants.
Vals family would be rounded up now and again and selected members who found adopters would be sold off, but for the time being she stayed with her family and grew into a strong horse with a sure-footed character, racing across the hilled terrain with ease and living life to the fullest.

All the stallions of the herd had been gelded to avoid over population, so Val was actually a surprise for everyone who watched the herd, for her mother had barely even shown signs of a belly at her rescue. She did of course have a fair few adopters looking at her as she grew, but she eventually partnered with someone at GDA who has allowed her to stay with her family as she grew and plans to adopt her out at 2 years, so for now she has free reign of her home until she comes of age.
Last edited by HarperTheKiv on Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
Avatar credit goes to St4z on Deviantart. Signature art is by me!
HarperTheKiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DigitalLinx » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:28 am

Dropping out. Good luck everyone!
Last edited by DigitalLinx on Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadlyArcana » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:55 am

:000 mark
    ↬ Arcana/Arc - She/Her ↫
    - Adult User - She/Her
    - Discord: arcanaxx
    - Ghost Artist for Palisade Roping Horses
DeadlyArcana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RhysiesPiecies » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:39 am

Username;; RhysiesPiecies
Show Name: From the Wild Blue Yonder
Barn Name: Mystery (Weesnaw)
Height: 16 hh
Halter: Surprise me ~
Discipline: Herding
Competition: Well, to be quite honest, no one at North Star Stables knows just where Miss Mystery was born. She just sort of... showed up one day, out of no where, when a barn hand found her nibbling away at the day lilies and baby's breath planted at the front of the stables. She was just a tiny thing, barely a few weeks old at the most, with no mare in sight. She was immediately taken in, cleaned up, and fed a more proper meal while a search for her home began. All the nearby stables were contacted, flyers were hung around town, she even became a proper celebrity once her cute little face made it onto the local news. No one knew anything about her, no one came to claim her, and to everyone it seemed like she'd just manifested out of the blue. After a few weeks with no leads she was given a proper name, and a proper home right here at the stables, where she's been ever since. So, while no one knows quite where she came from, everybody knows right where she belongs.
"𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕠 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕔𝕥"
RhysiesPiecies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:23 pm

Username;; Starwalker123
Show Name: ST Do Dots And Spots
Barn Name: Dot
Height: 15.2
Halter: purple and gold
Discipline: Three- Day Eventing
Competition:Dot was born in a tiny barn just a few miles form the farm where she now lives. She was a tiny thing born to one of the farms two mares, a dun. She grew up on a pasture with another mare and foal.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeachyPie » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:28 am

Username;; PeachyPie
Show Name: Here Comes the Sun
Barn Name: Ray
Height: 15 hh
Halter: Matching eyes
Discipline: Vaulting
Competition:

Ray was born aboard a ship that was making its way across the Atlantic Ocean. Years ago I had bought a mare and foal from a well known breeder in Europe. Through some misunderstandings I thought I was buying a mare and foal, already born, but in fact it was quite the opposite and if I had known that Ray wasn't born yet I would've waited to bring them over. So, as you can imagine, it was quite a shock to me when I got a call at 2 in the morning from one of the stable hands working on the boat that Ray had been born right on that ship! It worried me that she would have issues spending her first few days cooped up in a dark stall out in the middle of the ocean but when she finally arrived she looked healthy and happy! Now Ray is all grown up and loves water more than any other horse I've ever known!
PeachyPie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muffin_Wolf » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:52 pm

Username;; Muffin_Wolf
Show Name: Paint Me Pretty
Barn Name: Kahlo
Height: 14.3
Halter: Navy w gold hardware
Discipline: Working Hunter
Competition:

Kahlo's dam lived on a beautiful breeding farm in the south. Dew clung to the grass in her pasture, and warm spring sunshine brought light to the farm. Even more light was brought when Kahlo's dam foaled under a large oak tree. The little filly was welcomed into the world by friendly nickering and filtered sunlight through the leaves. Kahlo had no trouble standing up on her own, eager to explore the bright and warm world around her.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Muffin_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me