Show Name: As Sweet As Song
    Barn Name: Nightingale

Height: 14.3 hh
    Eye Color: River Shimmer
    Phenotype: Honey Roan Tovero
    Genotype: ee aa Rnrn Tt Oo
    Notes:
    • None
Last edited by kkspecial4 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Range Trotters #145

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:08 pm

Username: Chaotic_Affection
    Show Name: [MWS’s] Tree roots in my veins
    Barn Name: Venture
    Halter Color: Eye color w/ silver hardware
    Companion:
      As unlikely as it seems, Venture had managed to find a baby opossum a year or so back who now follows her everywhere. From time-to-time the animal can be found perched upon Venture’s back. The pair seem to be inseparable, even when it’s time to return to her stall, the opossum, who’s earned the name Goose, comes along as well. And oddly enough, Goose has adapted to Venture’s sleep schedule, despite being naturally nocturnal, he sleeps when she does and awakes when she does.
    * her show name may change
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crimsondream » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:55 pm

Username: CrimsonDream
Show Name: Zippin Around Town
Barn Name: Zippy
Halter Color: Eye color
Companion:
While Zippy was wondering close to the river she found a baby duck that had just recently hatched with no mama in sight. Since she was the first one to be seen by the duckling it started to follow her. Zippy quickly noticed that the baby duck wouldn't stop following her and couldn't stay alive on its own so she slowly started to walk back to the gate where she knew her owner would be waiting to bring her in for the night. Zippy's owner saw the baby duck and took him in. As the days past Zippy's owner would bring the baby duck to see Zippy for a short time since both always seemed on edge without the other. Seeing that the baby duck and Zippy were becoming inseparable her owner named the baby duck Charlie. Once Charlie was able to stay outside with Zippy he could be found sleeping in Zippy's corner feeder when it was time for bed. Mornings are always eventful since both Zippy and Charlie would be 'talking' to get there breakfast as soon as possible and sometimes you'll see Charlie on her back or laying next to her if she laid down. The two have never left each other's side even when it comes to Zippy competing. Of course, a barn hand or a friend would have to hold Charlie while Zippy would be in a class but he wouldn't mind if he had to wait for his mama.
╔═══════════════════════╗

🆂🅷🅴/🅷🅴🆁
🅸🅽🅵🅿 ● 🆅🅸🆁🅶🅾
🅶🅰🅼🅴🆁 🅶🅸🆁🅻
🆂🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷 ● 🆇🅱🅾🆇 ● 🅿🅲​​​​​

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🅷🆄🅵🅵🅻🅴🅿🆄🅵🅵
🅵🅸🆁🅴 🆃🆈🅿🅴 🆃🆁🅰🅸🅽🅴🆁
ImageImage

╚═══════════════════════╝
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
GTV Barn
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
GTV Kennels
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Range Trotters
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Cupido Draft Horses
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Beaumont Collies ©
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Image Image Image
crimsondream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virani » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:50 am

Username: Virani
Show Name: candy floss corduroy
Barn Name: candy
Halter Color: very pale pink
Companion: candy's companion is a small bird
that goes by the name raven. and although the
sweet bird is not a raven, but a dove, it doesn't
make candy love him any less. candy and raven
go on many adventures together, including the
time they saved the president and went scuba
diving with unicorns. ever since the winter day
that candy found a small white dove showing of
to other doves that his name was raven, the lil'
mare knew instantly that they would be besties
for the resties.
my name is virani, but call me rani.
i like dogs and the band nirvana.
my sister is lil.
Virani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:13 am

Username: Lavellan
    Halter Color: Eye colour
    Companion:
      Nightingale's companion is an old, grouchy crow! The hooded crow, having made generations of nests in the trees surrounding the stables, now knows the comings and goings of the stable staff, and soon learned when feeding times were. He tried his luck with several of the other horses and their buckets, but lost a couple of feathers as he was shooed away and stomped at. He had to suffice with the spillage, until he met this mare. He sat on the fence, watching her with beady eyes as she buried her nose in the bucket, but her eyes watched him just as closely. After a few minutes, she stopped, pulling her nose out, and to his surprise, she let him light upon the rim of the bucket, and allowed him to take his fill. To him, it was a mighty feast, but to her it was barely a mouthful, and as he hopped back to the fence, belly full, he watched as a muscle on her wither jumped. He wasn't sure what it meant, but, once she tossed her head and flicked her tail at it one too many times, he realized - she couldn't reach an itch! Time to pay her back for her kindness. Taking the leap into the short flight to her back, landing as gently as he could upon her spine, he reached down with his beak, scratching the base of her mane. She jumped lightly at the contact, but soon her lip was wriggling in the air, her face a silly expression of pleasure. And that's how things went from then on. The crow would steal a couple of mouthfuls of her grain, and, in return she had a companion who'd scratch that itch that she couldn't reach, or, as time went on, would loosen the uncomfortable plaits or, once or twice, would unlatch the gate to her pasture and allow her a trip to the vegetable garden!
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:12 am

Username:
Show Name: ST Squeak Of Squirrels
Barn Name: Squeak
Halter Color: dark purple
Companion: Squeaks frist pals where the squirrels that live in her pasture. This days she isn’t ever alone because of the smaller ones tends to hitch hike on her back .
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:19 am

Lavellan wrote:
    Username: Lavellan
    Halter Color: Eye colour
    Companion:
      Nightingale's companion is an old, grouchy crow! The hooded crow, having made generations of nests in the trees surrounding the stables, now knows the comings and goings of the stable staff, and soon learned when feeding times were. He tried his luck with several of the other horses and their buckets, but lost a couple of feathers as he was shooed away and stomped at. He had to suffice with the spillage, until he met this mare. He sat on the fence, watching her with beady eyes as she buried her nose in the bucket, but her eyes watched him just as closely. After a few minutes, she stopped, pulling her nose out, and to his surprise, she let him light upon the rim of the bucket, and allowed him to take his fill. To him, it was a mighty feast, but to her it was barely a mouthful, and as he hopped back to the fence, belly full, he watched as a muscle on her wither jumped. He wasn't sure what it meant, but, once she tossed her head and flicked her tail at it one too many times, he realized - she couldn't reach an itch! Time to pay her back for her kindness. Taking the leap into the short flight to her back, landing as gently as he could upon her spine, he reached down with his beak, scratching the base of her mane. She jumped lightly at the contact, but soon her lip was wriggling in the air, her face a silly expression of pleasure. And that's how things went from then on. The crow would steal a couple of mouthfuls of her grain, and, in return she had a companion who'd scratch that itch that she couldn't reach, or, as time went on, would loosen the uncomfortable plaits or, once or twice, would unlatch the gate to her pasture and allow her a trip to the vegetable garden!

Congrats!
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:27 am

Ohh my goodness, my first Trotter!! <33 Thank you so much, kk!! <33