Re: Kalon #1737

Postby gankwizard » Sat May 23, 2020 1:51 pm

username: gankwizard
name: Miánhuā (cotton in Chinese)
prompt: On rainy days, Miánhuā likes to go out under an umbrella and enjoy the clean air. One lightly rainy day, she was taking a walk under her flowery umbrella when she saw someone sitting outside a closed flower shop. They looked a little down on their luck, so she decided to talk to them and make sure they were okay. Turns out, they were trying to buy flowers for their wife for their anniversary, but the flower shop, the only one in town, was closed. Miánhuā felt in her heart that she wanted to help, so she gave them her umbrella and promised that the shop would open in time for their anniversary. The next day, she returned to the flower shop and picked out a couple of beautiful bouquets. The florist told her that the description of the person she had met sounded like the owner of the shop who had died together with their wife a couple of weeks ago. Today was the anniversary of their wedding. Miánhuā asked for the location of the grave so that she might pay her respects with the bouquets. At the graveside, she found her umbrella open and perfectly dry, laid delicately against the gravestone. As she set the flowers down, she thought she heard a faint whisper in the sprinkle of rain, a light "Thank you" that faded into the pitter-patter of water on stone.
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░
████████

x
gankwizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Sat May 23, 2020 1:54 pm

username: DragonOfEmber
name: Mauree
prompt:

Having a family member who suffered through cancer, Mauree's biggest kind gesture was paying the medical bills for a fellow patient, who's parents were struggling to pay the bills themselves. since Mauree's family came from a long line fo elites, she was able to help this little kid grow up.
Last edited by justamindset on Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoosea » Sat May 23, 2020 2:01 pm

username: Junemusic
name: wip c:
prompt:
June aka Zoosea

✧About✧
Shy⭒Timid⭒Awkward
I'm very friendly! ^^
I love animals and drawing.

✧Commissions✧ Closed
My C$ Art ShopClosed
✧Requests✧

My KalonsTH
zoosea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat May 23, 2020 2:05 pm

username: SilhouetteStation
    name: Shari

prompt: (250/250)
    It would be fair to say that Shari didn't like taking the subway. The smell, the noise, the feeling of being trapped in a literal tunnel - and, especially true today, the crowds. To say it was packed would be an understatement. Early morning workers making the commute, coffees in hand, headphones in ears. She'd been sneaky and put her bag next to her on the seat; was it so wrong to want personal space?

And then at the last minute, a woman stumbled on. Clad in a nurse's uniform with shadows under her eyes, it was incredibly obvious that she'd just finished a night shift. She looked around wearily for a seat, and Shari's chest ached for her. Without hesitation she shifted her bag onto her lap, motioned the nurse to come over, and patted the empty space. No way is she standing all the way home; she'll fall over the moment we move.

"Thank you, love," the nurse said, slumping into the seat and giving her an exhausted but grateful smile. "Of course," Shari replied softly. "We need you."

The subway started on its way, rumbling along the tracks and vibrating up through the floor. Shari stared down at her hands, daydreaming, when she felt something warm against her shoulder. A quick glance confirmed that, yes, the nurse had fallen asleep. A few people noticed; some looked awkward, some looked amused. Shari ignored them.

If she could be a pillow for someone like her, it would be an honor.
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Fri May 29, 2020 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avianAnnihilator » Sat May 23, 2020 3:03 pm

Mark!
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
◈ Ro | UK | Pixel Artist | Animator | Illustrator ◈
They/Them
Come play Dappervolk!
IG | TH | DA | Portfolio | FR

Kels | Kals

avianAnnihilator#8351 on Discord
avianAnnihilator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreams » Sat May 23, 2020 3:26 pm

🌸ᴜꜱᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: ʟᴜᴄɪᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ
🌸ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ
🌸ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛ:
༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
250/250

ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ ᴛʀᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟ, ᴀ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴꜱ ʟɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɢʟᴏᴏᴍʏ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ. ᴠɪꜱɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ’ꜱ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛɪᴍᴇ, ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴꜱ ꜱᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ᴅɪꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴄʀʏ. ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ, ꜱᴋɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜꜱᴛʏ, ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴘᴀᴛʜᴡᴀʏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙʀᴜᴘᴛ ᴡᴀɪʟ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴ.

ʜᴇʀ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰʏ, ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʀᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅɴ’ᴛ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟ. ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ᴀ ꜱʜᴀʀᴘ ꜱᴛᴀʙ ᴏꜰ ꜱʏᴍᴘᴀᴛʜʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Qᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ᴀᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ.

“ᴇxᴄᴜꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴍɪꜱꜱ? ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴜʏ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ?” ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ ᴏꜰꜰᴇʀᴇᴅ, ꜱʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɢʟᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴ’ꜱ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴀꜱ ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜᴛɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ɴᴏᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ “ꜱᴜʀᴇ!”

ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ ʙᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ʀᴀɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛɪᴄᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴛᴏʏ ᴀꜱ ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴇxᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ.

“ᴛ-ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪꜱꜱ!” ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀᴍᴍᴇʀᴇᴅ, ʜɪꜱ ᴛᴀɪʟ ᴡᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ.

ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ʙʀᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴜꜰᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴜʀ “ɴᴏ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ,”

ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ’ꜱ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴇᴅ, ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪʀ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ.

Last edited by Lucid Dreams on Sat May 23, 2020 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
˩ʋcιҒɛмαɛƉɛмιƨɛϰʋαĴʋиɛ 11
Lucid Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Sat May 23, 2020 3:29 pm

username: trans
name: calliope
prompt: dreams are often inner reflections of our deepest thoughts... what they contain often has roots in our hopes and dreams, our fears, what we desire most out of life. as a dream enterpreter, calliope has much experience in interpreting peoples dreams for them. often a time, they tell people the honest truth, help them find out where to go. but there was once, where calliope found help just as much.

her name was hope, and she was a rather short character, with wings that looked too small to fly with and a small, bunny-shaped nose. she came in with a bag over her shoulder that caught the fairy lights as she paused through, heavy with the weight of years of travel and discovery. she smiled simply, but radiated confidence.

she had a simple request; 'could you interpret my dream?' of course, they said yes. as hope explained her dream, however, calliope found themself feeling things they'd never felt during an interpretation though.

calliope was in someone else's dream, and it was... fascinating; alarming; interesting? and as calliope was lost in thought, hope looking at them in confusion, they considered, for a moment, what to say... calliope was only drawn out of thought by hope's next words;

'do you know how to find them? my soulmate?' she asked, ironically, very hopeful.

calliope looked up to hope, before reaching out and cupping their paws over hope's gently... and in the most tender, quiet, voice, they said;

"you found them... right here."
Last edited by trans on Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Sat May 23, 2020 3:54 pm

username: Lillybear | name: Willa

prompt:

Willa loved music. It made her feel connected to the emotions she didn't have a name for, and it made her feel warm inside. She loved the feeling. Happiness spread to every inch of her fur, and it made her dance. She made silly faces. Pretended she was in an overdramatic music video. Willa was a pleasant Kalon. She didn't necessarily go out of her way to be kind to others, but she was a happy soul, content with life, happy there'd always be music for her to love, and sometimes that happiness needed to be shared.

She often went to concerts with her friends. She loved the environment. She didn't care about being silly, shouting the lyrics with the crowd, screaming, cheering.

At one concert, while the artist had paused between songs, Willa noticed a Kalon she'd been standing by. They were by themselves, but they looked happy.

They had a funny hairdo, two loose and lopsided buns. It made Willa smile, her nose scrunching up in an almost-snort. It may not have been her favorite hairstyle, but the other Kalon was smiling, and that made their entire appearance radiate beauty and a feel-good kind of energy.

"Hey," Willa said when their eyes happened to meet. "Your hair's cute!"

The other Kalon's smile grew, and it never lost its size for the rest of the night.

"Thanks!"

Willa forgot about making the compliment the next morning. But the other Kalon remembered it for a long, long time.

250/250 words
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm

username: SilentMelody | name: Johnny | gender: male

A kind doctor that helps someone when they fall down, the next day they come into the clinic and sign up to be his patient
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
discord - silent.melody
deviantart - mutedmelodies

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences
artist, reader/writer, roleplayer

starting on March 27th
active on site until then!

SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Sat May 23, 2020 5:09 pm

username: metanoia.
        name: noah ly
        prompt: could you spare some change sir? a kalon in a dirty, ripped, brown turncoat rasped. ma'am? spare some change?
        noah watched as the homeless kalon pushed a tomato can from kalon to kalon as they walked past him. many kalons didn't even stop to glance at the poor creature, while others either left him a few coins or a ripped dollar. what good will this get him? noah thought to herself. he can't even buy a proper coat! she looked at the ice cream scoop with three scoops that she had just bought from pete's creamery. it had her favorite flavors, chocolate chunk with coconut fudge and strawberry tart. noah glanced back at the homeless kalon, her heart softening as he began to cough. i know what to do. noah puffed her chest and walked over to him.
        excuse me sir? noah smiled. i was wondering if you would like my ice cream.
        the homeless kalon smiled and graciously took the cone from noah. that is mighty kind of you miss. thank you.
        noah held her breathe as she watched the man scarfed down the delicious dessert. i'm gonna do it. i have to. noah pulled out her wallet and smiled big as her hand closed around a stack of crisp bills.
        i'd also like you to have this. noah placed the money into the kalon's hand and started to walk away
        the homeless kalon's raspy voice whooped with excitement. seven hundred dollars? oh thank you miss! lord, thank you!

250/250
Last edited by metanoia. on Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me