My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1737

Postby ☆Arekkusu☆ » Sat May 23, 2020 1:45 pm

username: Spearmint.
name: Yuko (meaning "excellence, superiority, gentleness")
prompt:

Her eyes reflected the small screen, showing that she was scrolling down a go-fund-me page.

Most of the causes were made by small children, asking for money so they can buy in-game currency.
She scoffed.
"How do the parents of these children not see this stuff?"

She kept scrolling, scanning the pages as they went by, the same three words "for my game" flew by.

Suddenly, she stopped.

She read a title, but it caught her eye.

For a binder.

She clicked on the link, which brought her to the full page.

Goal; $40
0% of goal completed.

She then looked below it, her eyes reading the button carefully.

Donate?

She clicked the button and put in her information.

How much would you like to donate?

She clicked the small bar below it and input the amount.

$40

---

And like that, the money was sent.

She smiled softly, a feeling of joy exploded in her.

Suddenly, she got a message.

New message!

She clicked the notification and was sent straight to the message.

---

Thank you so much..

I am sobbing. I have had that go-fund-me open for 3 months and nobody has donated yet.
My parents don't know I'm trans still and I am super anxious. I am just going to be who I am.
I finally have hope..
Thank you, stranger.

---

Yuko felt tears well in her eyes.
She had not only made someone else's day, but her own as well.

[242/250]
Last edited by ☆Arekkusu☆ on Tue May 26, 2020 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey there!
I'm Spearmint.!
I go by He/Him.
If you need anything, don't hesitate to PM me about it!
I am pretty desperate when it comes to USD, so if I have a character you want in my TH (this includes characters from my "Sonas" folder), please DM me on discord @Spearmint.#6561!

DA ImageTH

Art Credit
Pixel Art - "My Kalons" Sign
☆Arekkusu☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gankwizard » Sat May 23, 2020 1:51 pm

username: gankwizard
name: Miánhuā (cotton in Chinese)
prompt: On rainy days, Miánhuā likes to go out under an umbrella and enjoy the clean air. One lightly rainy day, she was taking a walk under her flowery umbrella when she saw someone sitting outside a closed flower shop. They looked a little down on their luck, so she decided to talk to them and make sure they were okay. Turns out, they were trying to buy flowers for their wife for their anniversary, but the flower shop, the only one in town, was closed. Miánhuā felt in her heart that she wanted to help, so she gave them her umbrella and promised that the shop would open in time for their anniversary. The next day, she returned to the flower shop and picked out a couple of beautiful bouquets. The florist told her that the description of the person she had met sounded like the owner of the shop who had died together with their wife a couple of weeks ago. Today was the anniversary of their wedding. Miánhuā asked for the location of the grave so that she might pay her respects with the bouquets. At the graveside, she found her umbrella open and perfectly dry, laid delicately against the gravestone. As she set the flowers down, she thought she heard a faint whisper in the sprinkle of rain, a light "Thank you" that faded into the pitter-patter of water on stone.
──-───────────
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────-──
███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████████ █
──-───────────────
coding cred
───────────────-──
███░████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
gankwizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonOfEmber » Sat May 23, 2020 1:54 pm

username: DragonOfEmber
name: Mauree
prompt:

Having a family member who suffered through cancer, Mauree's biggest kind gesture was paying the medical bills for a fellow patient, who's parents were struggling to pay the bills themselves. since Mauree's family came from a long line fo elites, she was able to help this little kid grow up.
Last edited by DragonOfEmber on Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hufflepuff || INFP || PST

Kalons || Characters || SCAR

CS Timezone || Art Credit

Sig Credit - Me || Vordai <3

Pan/Ace/Aro
DragonOfEmber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junemusic » Sat May 23, 2020 2:01 pm

username: Junemusic
name: wip c:
prompt:
╔═════════════════╗

Hello! My name is June aka Zoosea.

Things To Know:
-Shy -Awkward -Artist
-Friendly -Loves Monsters
-Godzilla Fan
-Enjoys Anime/Manga
-Horses Are Also My Favorite
-Character Fanatic

Commissions:
Requests:
My KalonsTH

╚═════════════════╝
Junemusic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat May 23, 2020 2:05 pm

username: SilhouetteStation
    name: Shari

prompt: (250/250)
    It would be fair to say that Shari didn't like taking the subway. The smell, the noise, the feeling of being trapped in a literal tunnel - and, especially true today, the crowds. To say it was packed would be an understatement. Early morning workers making the commute, coffees in hand, headphones in ears. She'd been sneaky and put her bag next to her on the seat; was it so wrong to want personal space?

And then at the last minute, a woman stumbled on. Clad in a nurse's uniform with shadows under her eyes, it was incredibly obvious that she'd just finished a night shift. She looked around wearily for a seat, and Shari's chest ached for her. Without hesitation she shifted her bag onto her lap, motioned the nurse to come over, and patted the empty space. No way is she standing all the way home; she'll fall over the moment we move.

"Thank you, love," the nurse said, slumping into the seat and giving her an exhausted but grateful smile. "Of course," Shari replied softly. "We need you."

The subway started on its way, rumbling along the tracks and vibrating up through the floor. Shari stared down at her hands, daydreaming, when she felt something warm against her shoulder. A quick glance confirmed that, yes, the nurse had fallen asleep. A few people noticed; some looked awkward, some looked amused. Shari ignored them.

If she could be a pillow for someone like her, it would be an honor.
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Fri May 29, 2020 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avianAnnihilator » Sat May 23, 2020 3:03 pm

Mark!
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
◈ Ro | UK | Pixel Artist | Animator | Illustrator ◈
They/Them
IG | TH | DA | Portfolio | FR

Art Shop
coming soon!

avianAnnihilator#8351 on Discord
I live with Omakon
avianAnnihilator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreams » Sat May 23, 2020 3:26 pm

🌸ᴜꜱᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: ʟᴜᴄɪᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ
🌸ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ
🌸ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛ:
༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
250/250

ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ ᴛʀᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟ, ᴀ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴꜱ ʟɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɢʟᴏᴏᴍʏ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ. ᴠɪꜱɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ’ꜱ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛɪᴍᴇ, ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴꜱ ꜱᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ᴅɪꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴄʀʏ. ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ, ꜱᴋɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜꜱᴛʏ, ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴘᴀᴛʜᴡᴀʏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙʀᴜᴘᴛ ᴡᴀɪʟ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴ.

ʜᴇʀ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰʏ, ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʀᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅɴ’ᴛ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟ. ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ᴀ ꜱʜᴀʀᴘ ꜱᴛᴀʙ ᴏꜰ ꜱʏᴍᴘᴀᴛʜʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Qᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ᴀᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ.

“ᴇxᴄᴜꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴍɪꜱꜱ? ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴜʏ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ?” ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ ᴏꜰꜰᴇʀᴇᴅ, ꜱʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɢʟᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴ’ꜱ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴀꜱ ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜᴛɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ɴᴏᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ “ꜱᴜʀᴇ!”

ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ ʙᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ʀᴀɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛɪᴄᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴛᴏʏ ᴀꜱ ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴇxᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ.

“ᴛ-ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪꜱꜱ!” ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀᴍᴍᴇʀᴇᴅ, ʜɪꜱ ᴛᴀɪʟ ᴡᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ.

ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ʙʀᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴜꜰᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴜʀ “ɴᴏ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ,”

ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ’ꜱ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴇᴅ, ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪʀ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ.

Last edited by Lucid Dreams on Sat May 23, 2020 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
˩ʋcιҒɛмαɛƉɛмιƨɛϰʋαĴʋиɛ 11
Lucid Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Sat May 23, 2020 3:29 pm

mark!
august + they/them + lesbian
pms are ok, im jst shy/quiet ♡
if no reply, u can pm me again!
not interested in hcs/rps/etc,,,

icon pixel kalons komos
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moons » Sat May 23, 2020 3:43 pm

username:
moons

name:
Kotoia

prompt: Words - 215
Kotoia knows every trick there is to the claw machines, no matter what's inside. He likes the stuffed animals the most, because he hoards them and they're so cute, but anything works. He has the pizza parlour employees on their knees begging for mercy when he leaves, arms full of toys. This particular time, he had won 9 things. A little on the short side, but he did only have a dollar and a half to spend.

As he left the parlour with toys in hand, he spotting a crying little boy. His parents were dragging him away, as he screamed something about the games and toys. Something urged Kotoia to give him a toy. He thought for a moment, he didn't really do this type of thing but he had plenty to share, so, why not?

He called over to the boy and offered the boy's pick in toys. The boy had a wide owl eye look to him before turning towards his parents. They smiled and motioned it was okay. He picked an octopus and screeched in delight, dancing around. The parents thanked Kotoia before leading the boy away, the boy still dancing. Kotoia's heart soared, he loved making people happy. Just a small act made the boy's whole day. Definitely worth it.
Last edited by moons on Mon May 25, 2020 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me