Based on Click to view
Artist Arkinhallow [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Euphorian Thoroughbred #670

Postby Arkinhallow » Thu May 21, 2020 9:22 pm

Welcome to the Euphorian Retired Racehorse Project
Euphorian Thoroughbreds are a rare string of the Thoroughbred breed. They come from a single farm simply called “Euphoria” that has horses with mutated genes. These allow them to be able to possess any realistic coat or markings. Everything else about the sub-type is the same. Long, strong legs, a powerful hind, and great speed. Their eyes are soft and the breed is incredibly smart, if not a bit goofy. They love kids and have the rare ability to excel in any discipline. They can grow from 15hh-18hh, though usually somewhere in the middle.
The horses readopted through the Euphorian Retired Racehorse Project are looking for a new loving home and a new job. They’ve tried racing and have either retired or decided the sport wasn’t for them. Either way, they are ready for the next chapter in their life. Some of these horses will come with a little training already, and will have their new discipline already determined. Although others you’ll get to pick how they move forwards!

I'm really into seals and cat tracks at the moment :')

Owner: MoonLesbian
Show Name: HSS I Was Born For This
Barn Name: Journey
Height: 16.0hh
Eye Color: Dried herbs
Phenotype: Seal brown tobiano with cat tracks
Genotype: Ee/AtAt/TOTO
Mane Type: trimmed
Discipline: Liberty
Halter: Journey red with gold hardware
Breeding Info:
- will always pass agouti (seal)
- will always pass tobiano
- cat tracks more likely to pass to homozygous tobiano foals
Edit List:
- n/a

Did he enjoy being trained as a young horse? What did he
like/not like about it? 100 words min.

Ends 26th May
Last edited by Arkinhallow on Wed May 27, 2020 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Euphorian Thoroughbred #670

Postby dubai. » Fri May 22, 2020 1:08 am

Username;; Dubai
Show Name: AH The Room Where It Happens
Barn Name: Alexander
Height: 16.3 hh
Halter: Hunter green, gold hardware
Discipline: Eventing
Competition:
Alexander did not exactly like being trained. He enjoys show jumping the most out of the three disciplines he gets to work with, but he needs the most work in it. His owners focused on him being quiet as a dressage horse and smart as a cross country horse, but they did not work as much with show jumping. Due to this, Alexander took things into his own hands. Sure, they didn't train him to bolt up to jumps, but Alex still runs with his head held high. He didn't mind the saddle or bridle, or the pulling and spurs because even if they pull and sit back, Alex is going to run for the jump. Alexander didn't like it or hate it. He didn't mind training because some of it went his way. Alex was wary at the start, but grew used to it. Now, he likes to take the reins and do what he knows to do.
Last edited by dubai. on Tue May 26, 2020 2:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
Dubai - She/her - Anxiety
"coding credit"

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Dubai is a
KWPN gelding
who can jump
grand prix
height. He
has 2 vices.
One is cribb
ing, the othe
r is being
sweet <33
Dubai is my
favorite horse <3

┕━━━━━━━━┙
dubai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HarperTheKiv » Fri May 22, 2020 7:33 am

Username;;
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter:
Discipline:
Competition:wippp
Avatar credit goes to St4z on Deviantart. Signature art is by me!
HarperTheKiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CheeseyChelsey » Fri May 22, 2020 7:42 am

Username;; Allenula
Show Name: GOS Vengeance Is An Idiot's Game
Barn Name: Arthur
Height: 17 hh
Halter: Dark red
Discipline: Dressage
Competition:
wip
CheeseyChelsey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DigitalLinx » Fri May 22, 2020 9:42 am

Username;; DVTProject
Show Name: Jack Of All Trades
Barn Name: Jester
Height: 15hh
Halter: Your Choice
Discipline: All-Rounder Lesson Horse
Competition: Jester has mixed feelings about his training when he was young. He at first didn't like it but soon grew to love it. He had a bit of a bumpy start considering they wanted to teach him to be an all-rounder, but he got the hang of it. If Jester can recall, he remembers just standing there while the man shouted commands that made zero sense to him. After some time passed (and he got a new trainer), Jester started to get better at the variety of disciplines he was being taught, even getting some enjoyment out of them. Yes there were moments that he got frustrated, like when he knocked down poles or bumped into barrels. But Jester knows that those were just "stepping stones" in a "river", some were slippery while others weren't.
"Good Memory? What's That?"
TheDigitalLinx/DVTProject
No Longer Active!

If you need to contact me, please reach me on either Discord or dA!
Disc: DigitalLinx#6169
dA: DVTProject
Image[/center]
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonLesbian » Tue May 26, 2020 1:46 pm

Username;; MoonLesbian
Height: 16 hh
Halter: Red w/ gold hardware (maybe with a gold pattern similar to this if you feel up to it~)
Competition: When Journey was young, he was a nightmare to train. It took three times as long to adjust him to wearing a saddle pad as any other horse on the property, and to the owners’ dismay, he never took a saddle without spooking. Several vets checked him out to make sure he didn’t have a hidden injury causing him to shy away from pressure on his back, but he was in perfect health. The truth was that even he didn’t know why the saddles scared him so much; he just couldn’t stand them. He dreaded every single training session knowing he’d have to face it again so that his owners could have another pretty eventing horse, which he didn’t understand, because they already had so many. Why did he have to do it, too?

The owners finally gave up and sold him to a Heartsong Springs trainer who wanted to give him a chance. Rather than attempting to force him under the saddle, she went a different direction and began training him in liberty work. The difference in his attitude toward training was immediate and substantial; once he realized his new trainer wouldn’t be coming at him with a big hunk of leather every day, he perked up and became eager to please. He loved puzzling out what his person’s cues meant and performing the tricks for her, and before long, he was showing off for the whole stable.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hiya! You can call me Vesper :)
she/her and xe/xem pronouns
Writer ▪ Artist ▪ Animal lover
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Metalleian Warmbloods | SGS | WEC | HSS | Kalons | Danganronpa Art

ImageImageImageImageImage
MoonLesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkinhallow » Tue May 26, 2020 5:21 pm

ending this one in 7 hours, get in any last min entries or fix wips before then!
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkinhallow » Wed May 27, 2020 12:31 pm

MoonLesbian wrote:Username;; MoonLesbian
Height: 16 hh
Halter: Red w/ gold hardware (maybe with a gold pattern similar to this if you feel up to it~)
Competition: When Journey was young, he was a nightmare to train. It took three times as long to adjust him to wearing a saddle pad as any other horse on the property, and to the owners’ dismay, he never took a saddle without spooking. Several vets checked him out to make sure he didn’t have a hidden injury causing him to shy away from pressure on his back, but he was in perfect health. The truth was that even he didn’t know why the saddles scared him so much; he just couldn’t stand them. He dreaded every single training session knowing he’d have to face it again so that his owners could have another pretty eventing horse, which he didn’t understand, because they already had so many. Why did he have to do it, too?

The owners finally gave up and sold him to a Heartsong Springs trainer who wanted to give him a chance. Rather than attempting to force him under the saddle, she went a different direction and began training him in liberty work. The difference in his attitude toward training was immediate and substantial; once he realized his new trainer wouldn’t be coming at him with a big hunk of leather every day, he perked up and became eager to please. He loved puzzling out what his person’s cues meant and performing the tricks for her, and before long, he was showing off for the whole stable.

Congrats!
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonLesbian » Wed May 27, 2020 1:30 pm

Thank you so much! I love him and the halter looks so cool :D