Chubin #045 by SilhouetteStation

Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chubin #045

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon May 11, 2020 11:59 pm

Chubin's are small creatures, generally around the size of a housecat, which can be found in almost any part of the world (excluding antarctica and desert's). Their fun and friendly nature has led to many being domesticated and welcomed as pets into family homes, although some Chubin's still roam the wild as feral animals. What makes this species so unique is a shiny, stretchy goo that grows from their bodies that is protected by a clear skin membrane, which is often patterned with different and unique designs. The goo growing around their belly stretches down their front arms so that, when leaping, it gives them the ability to glide for a short distance. This ability has been compared to that of sugar gliders.

[s] membrane pattern

what is one of their biggest dreams?
could be a goal, or an actual dream; interpret as you will. no word limit, paragraph required

also little reminder that the artist search is open uwu

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chubin #045

Postby SilhouetteStation » Thu May 14, 2020 12:13 am

^
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Thu May 14, 2020 10:33 am

Username: dino cat
Name: Cloudy
Prompt: Cloudy has always had a goal. The kind of goal that any normal adult would call irrational. The sort of dream where you don't think you will ever achieve it until you do. Well, Cloudy is a bit different. She believes she can do it. She has laid out many plans, she's even gotten halfway there. Her dream has always been to get to space. She loves to fly as high as she can but has never quite made it.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Thu May 21, 2020 10:18 am

^
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veria » Thu May 21, 2020 11:33 pm

Username: llamalvr0
Name: Mina
Prompt: Mina dreams of exploring the vast depths of the ocean. She finds marine life ever so interesting, and for every bit she learns she only becomes more interested. She is most fascinated by coral reefs, the gorgeous colors appeal to her, and the fact that they provide home to so many species of aquatic life provides no shortage of things to learn. Mina wishes she could live down there forever, but she is help back by her oxygen-demanding body. She may be patterned with clouds, but her head isn’t up in the clouds. It’s deep underwater.
| 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕙𝕖𝕣 |
veria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Wed May 27, 2020 11:24 pm

^
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildfur2202 » Thu May 28, 2020 10:02 am

Mark
Humanity is an act not a thing, right?
wildfur2202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gloo Soda » Thu May 28, 2020 4:53 pm

Username: FerrousFarron
Name: Aster
Prompt:

Aster wants to remember.

Remember what? She doesn’t know. She just wants to remember.

What can she remember? Nothing. She doesn’t remember anything.

Not about herself, anyways.

It’s as if she just appeared in the world one day, created out of thin air and fallen from the sky. As if she woke up in a distant, lonely meadow far from curious eyes who could have seen how she first came to be. Her first memory was the view of the clouds and endless sky above her as she blinked her sensitive eyes open, taking in the light seemingly for the first time.

She didn’t have a name. Or maybe she did, but couldn’t remember it. Sitting up in the bed of plants and flowers, she took in the sights around her. Daisies, poppies, flowers of all colors surrounded her. If she were new to this world, how did she know these things? Why could she remember what things were called, when she didn’t even know what she was called?

Looking at her paws, she studied the flowers that surrounded her, some crumpled and crushed with the thick grasses beneath her, as if it had cushioned her from a fall. Aster flowers swayed around her, so closely packed together it was almost unnatural.

Aster.

Trying to remember her name, the back of her mind greeted her only with a dizzying haze, replacing her thoughts with a thick fog. There was something in there, but no way to see it. She reached down with her front paws, gently grabbing at the stems, feeling them between her paw pads.

Aster.

She gripped at the stems, tearing some up out of the ground in frustration. She wanted to know more. She had to know more. She glared at the purple flowers trapped between the spaces in her paw pads, as if they’d speak to her and give her the answers themselves.

Aster.

Standing up, she felt a distant corner of her mind clear, like the open air above her. She couldn’t say for sure that this was always her name. In fact, she figured it probably wasn’t. But at least for now, it would be. And now she did know something, with complete certainty: The fog can be lifted. And she’d figure out how.

Trades

Gloo Soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri May 29, 2020 11:53 pm

closing in a day or so! please finish any forms, last minute entries also welcome
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat May 30, 2020 9:47 am

closed!
SilhouetteStation