Werifesteria - Customs and Transfers by astral.

Based on Click to view
Artist astral. [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Werifesteria - Customs and Transfers

Postby astral. » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:56 am

About wrote:'Werifesteria Canis Aureus', also commonly called 'Weries' or even 'Gem Jackals' to locals. Named for the odd one wandering through the forest in many occasions, willingly on the look for an adventure.

Originally born from the smaller stalegmites/stallegtites, and formed over millions of years - these gems bare a striking resemblance to the Black backed jackal, which they grew up alongside.

They have crystals that form anywhere on their body and can be almost any shape or colour - often depicting something they admire or a found object. Their crystal gems are not shaped at birth, but rather change over time, which is usually seen as a 'right of passage' or a 'coming of age'. Their crystals glow in the dark and Weries have often known to help those lost in the woods home <3

Main page || Artist search || Discord || Customs and transfers

♢ ___________________________________________________________________ ♢

CUSTOMS

↳ Currently only staff members may create customs
↳ Artists may turn down other staff's request
↳ Customs must be put under a cover until they are approved
↳ Customs can be claimed based on how many adopts the staff member has made / how long the staff member has been apart of the team for
↳ Pm me should you have any questions <3

Honourable Mentions System (HM's)

Q: How does it work?
A: Whenever an artist feels that a user deserves a shout out for their form, they have the opportunity to give that user an honourable mention.

Q: What does an honourable mention get me?
A: Through collecting HM's:

- 5 HM's gets you standard custom
- 10 HM's gets you a common custom
- 15 HM's gets you an uncommon custom
- 25 HM's gets you a rare custom
- 100 HM's gets a very rare custom
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes