Based on Click to view
Artist frostily [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

FCDD Adopt #32 - Hell's Heart

Postby frostily » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:19 am

It's been so long since I made an FCDD adopt I missed the little dudes so much,,

Traits
[NR] Expression
[S] Pupils
[UC] Major Horns, Major Ears, Tail, Fur/Mane, Teeth
[R] Glow
[VR] Bone Body Parts

To win this FCDD, impress me! Do one art piece, (max of fullbody with background,) or a story about them! (max of 800 words.)

Code: Select all
Username:
FCDD Name:

have fun everyone! This ends in one week, or next Sunday, April 12th!

Owned by Smaug The Dragon
Last edited by frostily on Fri May 01, 2020 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
- DA - Art Shop - Frost#6739 -
frostily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FCDD Adopt #32 - Hell's Heart

Postby jointedwishes » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:21 am

Username: jointedwishes
FCDD Name: Diego
Art or Story: wip
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reathmuaz » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:24 am

Username:
Reathmuaz
FCDD Name:
Rowan
Art or Story:
wip ^^

𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓶𝓾𝓪𝔃
They/Them | Air Force | Tired artist | Adult.
❝ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴊᴀᴡꜱ. ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏꜱᴛ.❞
Dm for art, and design trades!
THArt ShopTrade Thread
Reathmuaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:25 am

Username: :ginger:
FCDD Name: Magnus
Art or Story: Art wip
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smaug The Dragon » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:25 am

Username: Smaug The Dragon
FCDD Name: Andras
Story:
Art: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4300000&p=129711274#p129711274 <-- *Click.SFX*

Andras has never always been like this. In fact, he lived as a normal dragon, wandering the woods. He hadn't done anything wrong. At least it was believed as such. Lets start at the beginning. Where this all started.
Years ago, a dragon with the title Andras roamed the lands. He was the protector of the woods and made sure that his woods would fall in the hands of humans. There was a day as he roamed, he had spotted a girl, prancing in between the trees. He'd wondered why the small one had traveled so far, and stood watching her from a distance. She crouched down, picked up some flowers, and pranced further into the woods. Andras had slowly followed her due to his high curiosity. His steps were light and weightless, not making a single twig crack. The girl had kept traveling further and further. But why? If she goes any further, she could be killed. The low growl of a wolf proved his suspicions correct. The girl was unaware of the prowling black wolf behind her, creeping ever so closer to her. The wolf leapt at the girl. Andras flew forward behind the girl as the wolf slammed into him. The girl whipped around and screamed, too frozen in fear to move. The wolf growled low, its ears pinned back and its eyes never moving from Andras'. Andras spread his chest wide, towering over the wolf. The wolf lowered to the ground and pounced. His claws outstretched, dug into the coat of Andras. He roared loudly in pain as he shook off the beast. The wolf, back on the floor, lowered again and circled Andras. Andras, with blood trickling down his chest, swiped a massive claw at the wolf. It dodged and once again lept for Andras. He quickly closed his eyes and heard a thud. He opened his eyes to see the little girl with a large stick, and the wolf on the ground, dazed. Andras picked up the girl and placed her on his back, charging away. Once they were a safe distance back near the edge of the woods, Andras grabbed the girl again and gently placed her down.
"Thanks, mister." The girl whispered, looking down.
Andras stood tall over her. "Why were you out in the woods so far?" He questioned with a low voice. "You could've been killed."
The little girl looked and his eyes, then back down. "I.. I was looking for flower..." She spoke quietly.
"Flowers? Why? Of all things, why flowers?" Andras began to question what was so important.
"It's my mother." The little girl spoke as her voice started to tremble. "She's really sick... The doctors back home say she doesn't have much longer left. They said there was special flowers at the end of the woods that could cure her. So I looked."
"And almost died." Andras remarked. "What flowers could cure an illness? I've known these woods for years, young one. And never once have I heard of something such as 'magical flowers'."
"But it's true!" The little girl cried, looking at his eyes. "The doctors say it is! So it has to be true!"
Andras huffed, then winced, remembering the claw marks on his chest.
"Are you alright?" She asked, concerned.
"I'm fine." Andras replied. Swiftly, the marks healed over, leaving nothing left but scars.
The little girl stared in awe. She had never seen a creature of such strong power before. "I'm Rose. What's your name?"
"Andras." He replied coolly.
"What are you? I've never seen anything like you before." Rose asked politely.
"Why, I'm the protector of these woods." Andras said proudly. "I'm what's known as a dragon."
"Woah, really?" Rose's eyes glowed in disarray. "My daddy told me of your kind before."
Andras sighed. "Let me guess. 'Large magnificent creatures with powers beyond man, even God himself. They kill anything in sight'. That sound correct?"
Rose hesitated. "Well um... Yeah. That's what my daddy tells me at least."
"Well, not all dragons are like that." Andras admitted. "Some are ruthless, yes. Some, like I, protect only what's necessary at all needs. See, we're only protecting our homes. That's all."
Rose's mouth was hung open in amazement. "That's so cool!" She yelled.
Andras hushed her. "Quiet. We don't want to cause any attention now, do we?"
"Why not?" Rose asked. "You seem nice."
Andras didn't say anything. He didn't want to tell her the truth about why he keeps to himself. "You best get going back to your parents." Andras replied. "You don't want them to worry now, do you?"
Rose nodded. "You're right." She skipped a few paces then turned to face Andras. "Will I see you again?"
Andras let out a chuckle. "Possibly. And Rose." He added.
"Yes?"
"Don't tell anyone what you saw today." He stood up, and Rose nodded, pacing off back to her town.
Andras grinned after her, turned around, and sauntered back to his den.
The sun was beginning to set and Andras had finished the scraps of a leftover rabbit he had caught later that day. He walked out of his cave, and stared at the starry sky. He closed his eyes as the gentle breeze brushed his fur gently. He opened his eyes again, and walked back inside. Andras nestled down, placed his head on his paws, and began to doze off.
He began to dream. Dream of a world full of green, trees, plants, and more. It was perfect and beautiful. A little too perfect. Andras wandered a bit around to see the scenery. A large crack and a blazing smell overcame him. He pricked up his ears and pointed his nose to the wind. Fire. The blazes quickly engulfed the land as Andras desperately tried to escape his nightmare.The flames were chasing him, devouring anything in its path. Andras ran as fast as he could, gasping. As the flames began to eat away at him, he jolted awake.
He shook his head, panting hard. 'Just a nightmare.' He thought to himself. He rested his head again and before he could doze again, something shrieked in the air. Andras jolted his head up and listened. It pitched through the air again. 'Rose.'
Andras sprung up from his cave and darted towards the sound. It was near the dark side of the woods. His pace quickened. His paws slamming the ground as his claws dug in to run faster. Before him stood Rose, bleeding, whimpering. "Rose!" Andras yelled.
He ran over to her and bent his head down. "Are you alright? What happened?" He asked nervously.
Rose's voice cracked as she tried to say something. "What is it?" He bent closer.
"R... Run..." A sharp, agonizing pain shot through Andras' right side. He roared loudly in pain. He whipped his head to see a man with a shotgun pointed at him. Andras snarled and ripped his sharp claws across the man, as blood gurgled in his throat. As soon as the man dropped dead, a second shot went through Andras' neck. Not as painful but like a pinch.
He roared again as his vision became blurred. He swiveled his head around to see 3 men standing next to Rose. He took one step forward before he collapsed on the forest floor. Before he passed out, he could hear a man say, "Don't worry. We'll take good care of her."
---
After a few hours, Andras' eyes slowly opened to find himself in a small testing chamber of thick poly-carbonate. He forced himself up, wincing. His side had dried blood stained into his fur. He glanced around the area. It was a small laboratory, where he did not know. Andras shook his head again and spotted a man, feet away from him.
"Ah, good. You're awake." He said.
Andras growled low and slashed at the polycarb. It didn't leave much of a mark.
"Nice try, snake. That polycarb is 8 inches thick. It'll take a lot of strength to leave a mark." The man smirked.
Andras stood tall and asked, "What do you want with me, peasant."
"Me? Oh, nothing from you. We just need to run some simple tests is all. If you cooperate, your little friend won't be hurt. Much. Disagree to work with us, and she won't last a day." The man chuckled.
Andras growled lowly. "Go to h*ll."
The man laughed. "I haven't even started yet." He flipped a switch, causing high voltage shocks to pump through into the testing chamber and onto Andras. He roared as the voltages tensed his muscles tightly. After what seemed like minutes, it stopped.
"Ready to work with us?" Without responding, the man nodded. "Good. Let's begin, shall we?"
---
Days had passed when Andras had arrived here. He was starving and weak. The experiments had caused him to change and alter form. He could barely lift a leg. The man from before had walked to the chamber and smiled at Andras. He crouched down to become face to face with the weakened beast.
"You see Andras, we do this to learn more from your species. You've shown us quite a lot this experiment and therefore we want you for a few more months. You've shown excellent reactions we scientists crave more of. It just goes to show that even the most rabid of dogs can be tamed.
Andras opened his mouth to speak. "But not this dog." He spread out his claws and slashed as hard as he could across the polycarb, breaking it with ease.
The man stood back, eyes wide in disbelief. "No... It can't be. You were supposed to die!"
Andras picked up the man in his talons and spoke. "Guess I proved your hypothesis wrong." He chomped down on the man, blood everywhere.
Red warning lights flashed as he broke the glass. Andras stood up and roared, the vents on his side opening to release a chemical into the air. All the scientists in the vicinity dropped lie flies as the chemical breached the vents. Andras raced all around the lab to find Rose. He looked everywhere he could. Only a door stood in his way. After ramming into it a few times, it gave in. The door smashed to the floor and opened to the forest. Andras used his new senses to find where he had been taken. Maybe Rose was still there. He darted between the trees, sprinting faster and faster until he reached the place.
Blood had dried on the floor. He looked over at the rock Rose had leaned on that night they were taken. There, laid a single rose on her spot she had been at. Andras' eyes began to become blurry as tears rolled down his face. He gently picked up the rose and sniffed it. It smelt just like her. Sweet. Kind. Gentle. Lost.
---
After that night, Andras had spent every day looking for Rose. He had always made sure to keep the single rose he had alive. He searched everywhere to find one clue of her. He still looks for her after months.
Andras won't give up to find his Rose.

It's done! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it! Ahh I love the story so much that I should finish it some time. Does he find Rose alive? Or not? I had so much fun with this! Thank you so much for the opportunity. <3
Edit: So apparently I wrote too much and it won't let me post my art,, help
Last edited by Smaug The Dragon on Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.
TH - Discord: That Nerd Mel#3399 - They / Them
Smaug The Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:32 am

Username: Griff
FCDD Name:

Marking this for a WIP because another amazing FCDD child o.o
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyciran » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:37 am

Username: Lyciran
FCDD Name:
Art or Story: WIP
*insert unholy screaming*
☙⋄⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯☽◯☾⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋄❧
Pansexual║She/Them║Canadian║Artist║Virgo

Heyo, im Lyciran, was Wolves-Seeker.
You can call me Wolfe or Lyc !!
I’m a digital artist and a simp at best,
Commissions OPEN !!

THInsta║Discord — Lyciran║CarrdFR
☙⋄⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯༺☿༻⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋄❧
Lyciran

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:02 am

Username: Acronymm
FCDD Name: Lycann
Art or Story:

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things