Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
40 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Loelya

selkoi #47 (closed)

Postby hypnowave » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:25 pm

main thread

an edgy kiddo,, i tried my best but i still struggle with editing these line snhsdjfsd
    i'll be asking for feedback re: the new lines once i get accepted in uni aight >:3c

Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]gender:[/b]
    [b]their dream job:[/b] (min. 100 words)

ends after the first post on page two!

won by Loelya
Last edited by hypnowave on Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: selkoi #47 (free contest)

Postby castiiian » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:34 pm

username: castiiian
      name: engar
      their dream job: currently, engar works as a science teacher's aide, mainly opting to take the kids outside, and teaching them how to tend to the community garden. one day, he hopes to own a flower store, where he'd get to tend to and sell all kinds of plants to customers. there's nothing he loves more than watering and grooming plants; he finds it very relaxing! picking out the perfect flowers for festivals and putting together bouquets make his knowledge of colors and flowers feel worthwhile. while he isn't busy working, he spends a his time playing video games which he vicariously lives through, mainly garden and farming games! (106 words)
Last edited by castiiian on Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxx
xxx
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my m͙̥ạ͕̠͕͚̲n̫̺̬̺̩͇͕n͉̩̠͚̠̲͓er̠ ⚝
↝↝↝ watch your back when you can't watch mine !!!

╔══════════════════════╗

xxxx
CAST | he/they | catboy, gamer, eclown
  • discord + toyhou.se: castiiian
    i read all pms, but don't always reply,
    pls poke me if u need a response!

╚══════════════════════╝
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my g̖̖̥̲̦̟alm̯͍̹͚̘o͙r̦͚ ⚝
↝↝↝ why so sad, bunny? can't have mine !!!
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kageyenova » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:36 pm

username: kageyenova
name: rosa
their dream job: An astronaut, of course! GOD she's been wanting to go to space since she was so young. Looking up at the infinite stars, staring out into the vast wonder of the dark abyss above her, she had wanted nothing more than to escape this little planet and see what awaits her out in the unknown. the moon just beckons her arrival, y'know? and the distant neighboring planets just kinda call to her in her dreams. she's gonna go out there, one day. she's gonna discover something great-- something that'll change her life forever.
she hopes so, at least.
So far, she’s gotten a majority of the training down, and she’s gone through and learned all she could in astronomy. Now just applying and actually getting in is the troubling part— how is she supposed to make herself look deserving of exploring space? Why should anyone go through the effort of getting a space suit most suitable to her— especially with those horns? She looks rather alien enough, the world might see her face in the news and think that this is some kind of joke. But even if that’s to happen, she’s garnered quite the support from other selkoi. And it’s not like she’s about to let anyone stop her from trying, anyway.
She’s not gonna let this dream just slip by when she’s come this far.

(Oh hell oh god I was thinkin max 100 lmao)
Last edited by kageyenova on Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi im kage.
kageyenova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:36 pm

username: bee
        name: spiegal
        their dream job: when he was little he wanted to be a cowboy, and it's stuck with him his whole life. just a simple yeehaw man. a bounty hunter, if we want to get down to specifics. oh, to ride a horse into the sunset, a bad guy tied up on the back as spiegal takes him down to the sheriff. as a tot he was so obsessed that he mastered the art of the lasso - not very helpful now, but it's a fun party trick. he used to watch too many old western films, and still adores them to this day. right now he's in college for computer science but...a boy can dream.
bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coconutcoyote » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:38 pm

username: sun bear
    name: samuel
    their dream job: samuel, despite his appearances, actually wishes to become a botanist. his odd connection to plants causes him to spend most of his free time taking care of his favorite plants: his prized succulent and tiny cactus. while his connection is not a “magical” one, samuel just seems to click with plants, more so than with other selkoi. being a botanist would allow samuel to be around what he loves most. sure, nature is great, but being able to study plants, and being able do it for a living, really has samuel hooked. he may not quite look the part, but being a botanist is what he wants, what he needs! 🌱
coconutcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loelya » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:40 pm

username: Loelya
name: Tristan
their dream job: Tristan has a hard time connecting with others using his own words, so he's always wanted to work as a translator, pursuing this dream by studying multiple ways of communication. He likes the idea of being an observer, a middleman, acting as a conduit and maybe learning himself in the process what helps people connect to each other. He's learned most major languages, both spoken and signed, and finds it difficult to be social unless he's doing it almost second-handedly through translation. Despite that, his fluency and dynamic way of helping to foster communication between others encourages him that he'll be able to emerge from that shell.
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CedarShrooms » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:40 pm

username: LocoLunaWolf
name: Hetrom
their dream job: (min. 100 words) Hetrom dreams of becoming a baker but nobody will hire him. They say his appearance will scare everyone away. He has a dream to open his own bakery but his parents want him to be a lawyer or business man. He hopes to change his parents minds. His two best friends are helping him raise money to open a bakery. They both love to bake. They met at a cooking camp one summer and have been best friends since then. He finds baking with his friends relaxing and the looks on peoples faces as they make fond memories. He hopes to bring joy with his food.
Hi! I'm Cedar! I'm always open to art commisions so PM me! My art shop: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4572442
CedarShrooms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:13 pm

username: Matreats
name: Keiva
their dream job: (min. 100 words)
Would it be possible to just be hired to be one of those people who participate in hibernation studies? Because that would be the dream. Probably not though, so aside from that, she'd love to do something in the entertainment field. Writing, directing, acting, whatever she might come across. It's a way to create and be a part of a different story than the one you're actually living and maybe even start something on your own. Being a voice actor would also be really fun, and the image of being a part of some huge really cool project is exciting to think about.
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gloomyghost » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:30 am

username: gloomyghost
name: Jayden (Jay)
their dream job: (min. 100 words)
Jayden wants to be an investigator/detective! He’s always lived in the same area which has a high crime rate, so he wants to help solve the many crimes the police can’t! When Jay was younger, he would play pretend with his friends that he was solving simple mysteries that only a little kid could think of. The Scooby Doo shows and Detective Pikachu movie inspired him a lot :)
[69/100]

gloomy | they/them | pixel storage
inactive; don’t expect a response from me!
gloomyghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprinkleshake » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:01 am

username: sprinkleshake
name: rowan
their dream job: despite her unfriendly appearance, she’s always wanted to be an art teacher! she’s very good with kids and art class was her favourite as a young child all the way up to when she graduated. after graduation she went to art school, now she’s a freelance artist. her favourite medium is watercolors and all of her pieces have mostly reddish undertones, rarely will you see any blues in her art. when she mentions her dream job, she gets many judgy glares. “wouldn’t you scare the kids?” is something she hears way too often. she has a very welcoming personality and she just hopes that people can learn to look past her appearance someday. [113 words]
Last edited by sprinkleshake on Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

i’m never coming back here
maybe someday to sell my pets
but otherwise im Gone byebye
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
cred

sprinkleshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups