Villager #42 - En garde! - Open by Chromium

Based on Click to view
Artist Chromium [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Villager #42 - En garde! - Open

Postby Chromium » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:35 am

to try out for this villager you must be level 1+ or not yet have a mayor/town and are in the process of making one!

This bull seems kinda snooty, is he really so bad or is there a sweetheart underneath all that pomp? Tell me about this villagers personality! max 500 words and 1 art piece

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]town link / name:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]

Ends March 17 EST

username: julian.
    town link / name: kitchen
      name: menuis
      species: Bull

edits: Hair edits
      accessories: Shirt, Pants, Two gold earring studs, Fencing sword, blue eye shadow
Last edited by Chromium on Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Villager #42 - En garde! - Open

Postby PARK » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:29 am

ok i love them so much

username: julian.
town link / name: kitchen
name: menuis

heel to toe, like a graceful dance, neatly groomed hooves click along the cracked sidewalk. shining golden locks bounce elegantly with each step, and an impeccably lily white blouse stands out like a sore thumb against the dark, smoggy cityscape that this character calls home.

the bull seems out of place here, and yet...

shutting the door behind him, menuis wastes no time shucking off his frilly shirt and letting himself fall back against the door, drawing stale air deep into his lungs. he tosses the top across the room and onto his armchair before making his way across his darkened living room toward the bathroom. flips the switch. only one bulb lights, and only dimly. blue eyes find themselves in the mirror above the sink and menuis knows that beneath the extravagant makeup, his true face will betray his air of carefree haughtiness. he doesn't wipe it off, and instead turns the light off and heads to the bedroom.

unlike the dark, disheveled living room, the bull's bedroom is kept nearly spotless. potted and hanging plants adorn several shelves and walls, bookshelves hold a variety of genres, the texts alphabetized and sorted by topic. there are no clothes on the floor. every article is hanging in a spacious closet, cleanly pressed, and his bed is made prim and proper. it honestly looks like nobody lives there at all. after changing into something more casual (a maroon hoodie with a black wolf logo and some dark jeans), menuis gaze falls on a beautiful silver épée on the wall over his bed. it's displayed on a custom made mount, and the sword itself has intricate carvings which look like a telling of the minotaur myth around the bellguard.

smiling wistfully, menuis carefully removes the sword from the hooks and steps back to stance himself. he gives it a few swings and jabs with a lopsided smirk.

"awright, ya big six, i ain't gonna be your fall guy any more!"

[328/500]
Last edited by PARK on Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PARK

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StalePotatoChips » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:12 am

I love his character <3
username: StaleElephantBones
town link / name: Oaksville
name: Mooseph
Last edited by Aaron✦ on Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inappropriate link removed
StalePotatoChips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chromium » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:59 pm

bruh, i've ben so busy I totally forgot about this guy! Congrats to julian. :>
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PARK » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:56 pm

i forgot too omg
TY! i love him so much