Based on Click to view
Artist Ravendarus [gallery]
Time spent 17 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW - Revamp/Transfers

Postby Ravendarus » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:40 am

What is a rainbow paint wolf?
    Well that's easy! It’s a canine that resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called a wolf. Its tail acts like a paintbrush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from its fur. In order for the rainbow paint wolf to get rid of its paint, it needs to paint! An RPW's average size is around that of a Labrador retriever's. They come in many different colors, but not just colors of the rainbow! They can be bright in color, dark in color, and even black, white, and grey. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Rainbow paint wolves eat anything they feel like really: meat, fruit, fish; it’s all up to them! During mating season, some RPWs will show off their paintings to attract another RPW to them. Their mateship ritual is painting a picture together to show that their love for each other is eternal. They will then mark each other their paint. However, there isn't much of a biological difference between sexes. RPWs can have anywhere from one to four pups per litter!

What is the revamp thread?
    Here, you will be able to request an RPW artist to revamp and fix up your old RPWs if you so desire. Revamps are NOT transfers. If you do not want your RPW's design to be altered, look into purchasing a transfer token in our official store instead. Please make sure to read the guidelines and rules!

What qualifications does your RPW have to meet to be revamped?
    RPWs must be one of the following:
    • On the first lines (either thread V1 or V2)
    • On the third lines

Rules
    • You must get permission from the original artist for the revamp. If the original artist is inactive, you may instead ask one of the RPW administrators
    • If you RPW is currently a teen or pup, they still can be revamped
    • Revamps may only be done by official RPW staff at this point in time, just like how regular adopts and nursery batches are done
    • Artists will open up slots when available, but are able to decline revamps if they feel they are not qualified to do so
    • If you do not want your RPW's to be changed, do NOT use the revamp thread! Buy a transfer token instead!

Revamp Rules
    • Colors may be altered, but nothing drastically different
    • Design may be altered, but should still connect back the original theme or idea
    • Do not add edits that are not already there, unless an edit potion is used

All rules on the main thread also apply.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me