Based on Click to view
Artist WolfWinter [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Goobies [041]

Postby WolfWinter » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:13 am

xlongxtimexagoxonxxplanetxfar,xfarxaway
massive fractures spread from the core to the crust of omicron-06, in a galaxy many thousands of light years from earth. as a red dwarf star set for the last time on the ruptured planet, the last of its former inhabitants fled on starships and refugee cruisers, forced to watch their home disappear into the darkness of space. no one among them is quite sure how or why the planet splintered, but the surface wasn't the only thing that splintered. refugees from the lost omicron-6 broke into separate factions as a result, and now live spread far apart, on many different planets, space bases, and even starships throughout the known universe.
now they seek a new home, or revenge for what happened to their planet, or just a new purpose to call their own.

Well, my internet isn't as dead, and I finally got oekaki working again! Time to post some of the spoopy kids I was working on before this, and put up some other late themed ones. This goober is open to everyone to tryout for!

Competition - Do they believe the supernatural exists, or are all those stories junk to them? Something else entirely?
minimum of 100 words or 1 art piece

Ends on the 19th!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Winner wrote: Username:
Name:

Traits:
3 Horns - Common
Pastel Goo - Common
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goobies [041]

Postby hawkfire102 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:50 am

Res!

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Exxus_ » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:30 pm

Username: _Exxus_
Name: Callum
Prompt: Callum is an avid believer in anything having to do with the supernatural, however many say that he might be a tad bit too interested in the supernatural. Before the death of omicron-06; he had his room's walls covered with thousands of papers with "evidence" of ghosts and ghouls. The sheer fact that Callum had papers all over the place and would go on rants about whether or not aliens existed made people avoid him, mostly because they thought he was insane. Since his arrival on the Kingfisher though, it's near impossible to avoid a conversation with him. Thankfully his shipmates are more compassionate towards him than the other goobies.
_Exxus_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:54 am

_Exxus_ wrote:Username: _Exxus_
Name: Callum
Prompt: Callum is an avid believer in anything having to do with the supernatural, however many say that he might be a tad bit too interested in the supernatural. Before the death of omicron-06; he had his room's walls covered with thousands of papers with "evidence" of ghosts and ghouls. The sheer fact that Callum had papers all over the place and would go on rants about whether or not aliens existed made people avoid him, mostly because they thought he was insane. Since his arrival on the Kingfisher though, it's near impossible to avoid a conversation with him. Thankfully his shipmates are more compassionate towards him than the other goobies.

Congratulations on Callum! I'm sorry for the late response, that was my bad
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Exxus_ » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:01 am

Oh its fine! I'm just glad I managed to get this wonderful lad!
_Exxus_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me