Based on Click to view
Artist annie15970 [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Boer #64

Postby annie15970 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:42 am

Cream with brown markings

So this is late for Halloween but I wanted to do a Banshee-esque sort of Boer. I hope everyone had fun that night!

username: s-smolbean
kennel: Stardust Shelter
name: Lydia
Last edited by annie15970 on Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Boer #64 [ e n t r y ]

Postby enokimoon » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:10 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    prompt
    Ever since she was a puppy, Lydia has had death surround her.
    Her mother died giving birth to her and her litter mates, who didn't all survive in the end. She and two of her older brothers were the only ones out of a litter of seven. But the four other pups passed as they were growing up, so Lydia remembered the image of having her younger brother and sisters pass of sickness. Lydia moved on, grew up, and when she was a year old, was put up for adoption, since her first owners kept her older brothers.

At her first temporary home, an adoption center known as High Hopes, she was placed in a quarantine where she felt death's clutches following her even then. The sweet caress of demise never seemed to come for her though. But she felt it looming by her side, like a ghostly presence that only she was aware of. She wondered when it would strike to claim it's next victim again. Those few months Lydia spent at the High Hopes Shelter were fun and well-lived through. She was treated well and seemed to forget about death for a little while. Alas, it would find some way to remind her again, somehow.

About four months after she had lived in the High Hopes Adoption Center, Lydia was adopted by a college student who was living in an apartment. He was kind, and every moment with him were moments that Lydia enjoyed and looked forward to. Whenever he was in his classes, Lydia sat by the door, awaiting his return. And when he slept, she stayed by the foot of his bed, ready to wake up to another day and spend it with him. One morning, however, he didn't wake, and Lydia could sense that something was off. No matter how hard she licked at his face, or nipped gently at his arms, her owner seemed to be in a state of permanent slumber. And that was when Lydia realized that death's grip on those around her had not disappeared like she'd hoped. He had suffered a heart attack in his sleep and died peacefully the night before. She couldn't save him. Not even when she clawed and scratched at the door enough to get the attention of the people at the neighboring apartment. Not even when the paramedics rushed into their once humble home and tried to revive her best friend's life could she do anything about death. Not even when they covered his body up and started to wheel him out the door could she stop the people from taking him away- the one who'd given her love and let her live so joyously beside him. He was now gone. It had only been a year that the young man took Lydia home, and she felt robbed. Even more so than when her mother's life was taken, or those of her siblings. How could it not ? When her best friend seemed lost and claimed by the afterlife, she could only do so much.

Lydia was taken to a shelter. This time, she couldn't care less about the name of the place or what it was like. Everything seemed more dull and unappealing than ever before. She didn't want death to follow her anymore. She wanted it to stop causing those around her to leave her so suddenly.

To this day, she mourns the life of the young man who showed her happiness and love. And now, she is slowly getting better with the help of the few dogs who had called the Stardust Shelter their home.

[ 602 words ]
credit :
x
previously s-smolbean
less active // college o<--<
x
do you know i could break beneath the weight
smol/enoki \\ they/them \\ filo 🇵🇭 art hobbyist
PMs + DMs are openwangxian. [disc ^^]
of the goodness, love, i still carry for you

ImageImageImage
studying to be a veterinarian :4 !!
commissions : closed
semi-active : (( // GMT+8
enokimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Boer #64

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:56 am

username: ~Rush Furry~
kennel: N/A. Kennel is a WIP!
name: Spencer
prompt Spencer is mourning for a couple reasons, those being the shutting down of his favorite canned food company and the death of his favorite plush toy.
Spencer has always loved the company, Paw’s Delight. They made specially made food for each dog, especially for Spencer. Spencer was their number 1 fan! They made his favorite food, canned Tenderloin with stew broth and tiny pork bits. He looked forward to his meals every day. However, the day he found out that the canned food company closed was on his morning walk. He was enjoying himself, finding other dogs, barking at squirrels. It was a great morning.... until when they passed the company’s manufacturing plant. He saw the boarded windows and taped off doors and felt his heart drop in his chest. He tried pulling his owner towards the building, but to no avail. His owner lightly rugged the leash and Spencer left in disbelief and sorrow. He has since adjusted to his new canned food, but nothing will compare to Paw’s Delight in his eyes.
While mourning the closing of his favorite food company, Spencer is also mourning the loss of his absolute favorite stuffed toy. This toy was a medium sized Pizza stuffed animal. He dragged Pizza everywhere he went around the house! He slept with it, played with it, ate with it, he loved it so much. One day, Spencer and his owner were playing around with Pizza. Spencer accidentally bit onto a weak spot on Pizza, and when he and his owner were playing, Pizza suddenly ripped in half and stuffing went EVERYWHERE!!! Spencer, shocked and upset, barked and whimpered loudly to his owner. He laid down in the stuffing and whimpered for a while. He was very upset with the “death” of Pizza. His owner has yet to buy a new pizza. Poor lad.
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Boer #64 [ e n t r y ]

Postby annie15970 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:25 pm

s-smolbean wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    prompt
    Ever since she was a puppy, Lydia has had death surround her.
    Her mother died giving birth to her and her litter mates, who didn't all survive in the end. She and two of her older brothers were the only ones out of a litter of seven. But the four other pups passed as they were growing up, so Lydia remembered the image of having her younger brother and sisters pass of sickness. Lydia moved on, grew up, and when she was a year old, was put up for adoption, since her first owners kept her older brothers.

At her first temporary home, an adoption center known as High Hopes, she was placed in a quarantine where she felt death's clutches following her even then. The sweet caress of demise never seemed to come for her though. But she felt it looming by her side, like a ghostly presence that only she was aware of. She wondered when it would strike to claim it's next victim again. Those few months Lydia spent at the High Hopes Shelter were fun and well-lived through. She was treated well and seemed to forget about death for a little while. Alas, it would find some way to remind her again, somehow.

About four months after she had lived in the High Hopes Adoption Center, Lydia was adopted by a college student who was living in an apartment. He was kind, and every moment with him were moments that Lydia enjoyed and looked forward to. Whenever he was in his classes, Lydia sat by the door, awaiting his return. And when he slept, she stayed by the foot of his bed, ready to wake up to another day and spend it with him. One morning, however, he didn't wake, and Lydia could sense that something was off. No matter how hard she licked at his face, or nipped gently at his arms, her owner seemed to be in a state of permanent slumber. And that was when Lydia realized that death's grip on those around her had not disappeared like she'd hoped. He had suffered a heart attack in his sleep and died peacefully the night before. She couldn't save him. Not even when she clawed and scratched at the door enough to get the attention of the people at the neighboring apartment. Not even when the paramedics rushed into their once humble home and tried to revive her best friend's life could she do anything about death. Not even when they covered his body up and started to wheel him out the door could she stop the people from taking him away- the one who'd given her love and let her live so joyously beside him. He was now gone. It had only been a year that the young man took Lydia home, and she felt robbed. Even more so than when her mother's life was taken, or those of her siblings. How could it not ? When her best friend seemed lost and claimed by the afterlife, she could only do so much.

Lydia was taken to a shelter. This time, she couldn't care less about the name of the place or what it was like. Everything seemed more dull and unappealing than ever before. She didn't want death to follow her anymore. She wanted it to stop causing those around her to leave her so suddenly.

To this day, she mourns the life of the young man who showed her happiness and love. And now, she is slowly getting better with the help of the few dogs who had called the Stardust Shelter their home.

[ 602 words ]
credit :
x

Congrats, I didn't realize I hadn't posted the results, but you've won! I hope you love Lydia so she can get past this.

I'll be awarding a point to ~Rush Furry~ because that is just adorable. Its more lighthearted and not what I was expecting.
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Boer #64

Postby enokimoon » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:52 pm

Aaaaaa, thank you so much !
    I'll take especially great care of her 💞 She will be dearly loved and cared for 💙🧡

And congrats on the point, @/~Rush Furry~ ! Your story was really charming and fun to read ! qwq)
previously s-smolbean
less active // college o<--<
x
do you know i could break beneath the weight
smol/enoki \\ they/them \\ filo 🇵🇭 art hobbyist
PMs + DMs are openwangxian. [disc ^^]
of the goodness, love, i still carry for you

ImageImageImage
studying to be a veterinarian :4 !!
commissions : closed
semi-active : (( // GMT+8
enokimoon