Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2403

Postby mewmew. » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:03 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To enter, you must own a founder and be at least level 1.

It is spooky season! Because of that tell me what animal/creature makes this cat's skin crawl and why? 300 word limit

End date: October 22nd, noon EST

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This cat may not be traded until [date judged] 2019. There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
    username:

Username: kippy!
    cat name: Parotleap
    clan: Corrieclan

description: calico with green eyes

other features: none
    siblings: none living
Last edited by mewmew. on Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2403

Postby Mythz » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:06 am

username: Mythz
cat name: Flailwing
clan: Wishclan

prompt:
The amount of bad experiences that Flailwing has had, followed immediately by seeing a butterfly flittering around, has caused a rising superstition inside the she-cat in which butterflies are actually a bad omen.
Although, being completely honest, any other cat would see it as just mere coincidence. Flailwing is highly injury prone, most days ending with her in the medicine cat’s den, getting a few cuts patched up. Flailwing claims that its because of ‘the butterflies’ and that they’re ‘out to get her’. All the other cats think she’s rather strange… but hey, it’s rather funny to see her running away from a little butterfly like a kit away from a grumpy old elder.
Last edited by Mythz on Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:09 am

username: DiamondDogg Caverns
cat name: Maplefire
clan: SC

prompt: Maplefire's favorite prey are crows, but if she goes into the forest to hunt, she doesn't want to hear them, as their caw's always sent shivers across her pelt. Her sister, Fallenleaves, was attacked during kithood by one during leafbare after their mother had left them, and Maplefire still remembers the caw just before the crow attacked. Since then, she had never been able to be near a live crow in fear of it attacking her.
Last edited by CloudedDiamond on Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:11 am

RES a BABY
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kippy! » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:45 pm

username: kippy!
cat name: parotleap
clan: corrieclan

prompt: parotleap can't stand a frog. their slimey skin and bubbly toes just make him squirm, and he's even heard rumors of beautiful but deadly frogs that thrive in his clan's territory! how do his clanmates eat those things!?

(this was so hard to write as an avid frog enthusiast sob)

x
kippy

they/them

adult

x Image
kippy!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:44 pm

username: Wet Bread
cat name: Mintdapple
clan: Brightclan

prompt:
Mintdapple practically tiptoed through the murky stream as she followed along Applefall's hunting patrol. She scrunched up her nose and flinched as her paw sank slightly in the muck and a shiver traveled down her spine.

"Eep! I think one touched me!" She cried out as she leaped backwards, nearly knocking Vervainstrike over.

"Watch it!" Vervainstrike snapped, annoyance on her face.

"Mintdapple, there aren't even any minnows in this part of the creek." Polliwog chastised, though sympathy tinged her gaze.

"Learning to hunt in the water is an integral part of living in Brightclan." Vervainstrike criticized. "Besides, I've seen you eat a whole trout, how can you be afraid of a tiny minnow?"

"I don't know!" Mintdapple despaired. "All I know is that every time I see them, all my fur sticks out on end and shivers crawl down my spine. I just can't handle them. The fact that they're small makes them that much worse!"

Just then, a tadpole darted past Mintdapple. Seeing nothing but the flash of silver, Mintdapple jumped back with a screech, knocking both her and Vervainstrike backwards into the water. Great, now not only was Vervainstrike gonna be mad at her, Mintdapple was also soaked and potentially surrounded by minnows! It couldn't get worse!

She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:50 pm

username: .sins.
cat name: Deerlily
clan: Strawberryclan

prompt:
After a bad experience with a nest in the nursery and getting bit by the little dung eaters more than she would like to admit, Deerlily absolutely abhors ants. Anytime another cat might point them out, she will turn in the other direction and walk away, or make a fuss as she is forced to walk through them, then proceed to wash her pelt one hundred times before she feels like they are finally gone. If you don't point them out, she is perfectly fine no matter what, and carries on with her day.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:41 am

username: Birchii
cat name: Kestrelstrike
clan: GealachClan

prompt:
    There's very few things that send a shiver down Kestrelstrike's spine, but any mention of a bear sends this molly into alert mode. When she had barely begun her apprenticeship all those moons ago, a bear wandered into the northern reaches of the territory. Bears seldom actually entered their lands, but the legends passed down from generation to generation had already instilled a cautiousness within Kestrelpaw at 6 moons. The clan were forbidden from heading too far north, with the only exception being to see if the creature had lumbered along and passed out of the northern heaths.

During a training session, in which she was practicing her stalking, Kestrelpaw was unfortunate enough to meet the beast. She yowled with surprise, which in turn startled the bear into aggression, and she ran for her life. To her sweet, sweet relief, she was quick and small enough to escape the creature, which soon gave up in its pursuit. Though no harm came from her interaction, Kestrelpaw was stuck with a new and lifelong fear of bears. She would make herself scarce if a suspected sighting of one was reported, and flatly refused to ever tread any further should there be any mention of a bear being present.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:33 am

username: Irockwaffleking
cat name: Dewleap
clan: MistClan

prompt: (1-3 sentences)

Fear was something that Dewleap felt rarely, after all she was known for her bravery yet, the river that cut through the silent forest was something to be feared. She could swear something was lurking just beneath the surface... waiting for her
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:32 am

I liked this answer a lot. Congrats kippy! I love frogs now but when I was little they freaked me out XD
HM to Wet Bread because yours was really good too and made me laugh!

kippy! wrote: username: kippy!
cat name: parotleap
clan: corrieclan

prompt: parotleap can't stand a frog. their slimey skin and bubbly toes just make him squirm, and he's even heard rumors of beautiful but deadly frogs that thrive in his clan's territory! how do his clanmates eat those things!?

(this was so hard to write as an avid frog enthusiast sob)
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me