Based on Click to view
Artist CertainNorth [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2400

Postby CertainNorth » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:59 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until: Feb 12, 2020. There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change. For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

SCREAMS. This cat was once one alignment but later changed to another! Good, evil, lawful, chaotic, something in between? Tell me about how this change occurred(if they have multiple changes, please pick one to focus on for this prompt)! Max of 800 words. You may include 1 extra of your choice.

Username: rameiku/ieiis
    Cat Name: cafuné/dewdrizzle
    Clan: Hiraeth

Description: A blue-ginger tabby with some white and
    yellow/green eyes.
    (Blue-ginger is a mutation. For breeding, they are a ginger tabby)

Other Features:
    Siblings:

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by CertainNorth on Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2400

Postby SurgeFire » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:00 pm

res >>
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:03 pm

━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
▸ username// rameiku
▸ informal name// cafuné
▸ semi-formal name// di'feu
▸ formal name// dewdrizzle
▸ clan// hiraeth
▸ rank// sunlit nectar
▸ gender// female
▸ age// 22 moons
▸ prompt// 800/800 words
▸ extra// before+after comparison art

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
lawful neutral

⚀ ⅰ
━━━━━━━━━
Hello, I'm Cafuné. At the time that I'm speaking, I'm about 15 moons old; one of the youngest here, if not the youngest.
Now, let's get straight to the point. I joined Hiraeth as a refuge from my unstable lifestyle, with no rhyme or reason to it. I thought that this would be a place where I could follow rules, and have a cohesive life, like I've always dreamed.
I lack friends currently, yet I can't find it in me to care for those who disregard the rules; which is the majority of Cat's here. It's like they don't care about stability. I can't find it in me to care, nor pity them when they get harmed from their reckless style. Oh well. Perhaps it'll be different once I get put under Guardianship.
Hopefully it won't be with that other Cat my age; Yanji.
⚁ ⅱ
━━━━━━━━━
...sigh. I am here again, to whoever has invaded my head to listen to me as I stare upon these waters. I've come back with a tragedy.
The Cat I mentioned, Yanji. He was put under the same Guardianship as I, a long 2 moons ago. I find myself jealous of him, I think. It's like a stinging nettle of bitter on my chest.
​His life is chaotic; he follows no rules, and does what he wants, yet everything seems to go alright for him. Why? When that was my life, nothing but tragedies occurred for me. Why does his way bring him friendship?
I, Cafuné, cannot find myself understanding it.
To ease my worries and pride, I have formed a "bet" with Yanji. If I follow his lifestyle for 3 days, and nothing was better - nothing was gained from being rebellious, he would have to live correctly for 3 days at minimum. He agreed, though he didn't seem worried.
I guess I'm worried.
Why?
⚂ ⅲ
━━━━━━━━━
Hey there, beings I don't know, or are you the water itself? Either way, I'm Yanji. Dewdrizzle asked me to come tell 'ya about her "plight" of living my life.
You're used to hearing her by Cafuné, so I'll call her by that.
Yesterday was her first day of this self-imposed challenge. I've never seen her so awkward in her life, man, she didn't know what to do at all! She's always so put together - a mission on her mind, and mind in her paws. I think I even saw her stumble a couple times, trying to figure out what to do with all this free-time. I felt kinda bad, she looked miserable, but before I had the time to say anything, her head lifted back up.
Cafuné seemed a little friendlier, she wasn't as gruff as usual, and her fur wasn't stuck up from her being...well...stuck up. She didn't even lecture anyone, or scold them for living life in their own way. It was nice, y'know? Usually she's so prideful and forceful about us living on a schedule like her, but she loosened up a bit yesterday.

Today was about the same, honestly. Cafuné was even calmer, and she didn't stumble once; even tried socializing with an elder during our duties. The Cafuné we're used to never socialized, only to the First Fallen.
She must be proud of herself; she smirked at me today. I know I'll win the bet now, not even with her pride can Cafuné tell me her life hasn't improved.
Midday, after I did my own wandering, I caught her sharing prey with another Cat; Oak. Their bodies were crouched to the ground, tail lazily swishing as they alternated between who took bites, and Cafuné gave him a little smile. It was sweet, everyone purred at her integrating into Hiraeth a bit. Her ear flicked at our purring, but I'm sure she didn't actually mind. Just her pride talking.
⚃ ⅳ
━━━━━━━━━
Hello, I'm back, I apologize for my late arrival. Did the fish-brain inform you adequately of my experience?
I find my pride and my beliefs shaken to the core. I cannot keep a straight face as I tell to you, that nothing has changed from that challenge. The world is warm, and perhaps inconsistency is not a cold crime, captured in crystallized change.
I have broken the rules, as I've made this way of life my own.
Both, in the sense that I have decided to adopt it, and in the sense that I have altered it.
Open as I may be, I will find time to spend with the other Cats of Hiraeth. I suppose that's a plan of it's own, but it adheres to no schedule, nor mind but my own. They make my skin tingle, and my ears warm. I can't help but curl my lips as I purr.
It's different, yet difference is insubstantial.
Reborn anew, I fly free, feather awry.

chaotic good
Last edited by leafless willow on Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:29 am, edited 16 times in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:16 pm

Username: .sins.
Cat Name: blue (bluesand)
Clan: Strawberryclan
Prompt:
The law was always the number one thing. Nothing was more important, not clan, family, or even themselves. They were the highest respected cats in the group. Blue always wanted to be one of them. Only thing is, when you get weird looks because you have a weird coloring on your fur, its hard to get anywhere. The leader would always look down upon me like I was some evil entity here to ruin something within the group. I practiced every day. Recited the rules of the group when I woke up every morning and before bed every night.

I was the top of my class, able to hunt and fight better than any other learner in my training group. The leader had finally accepted me, and I was finally one of them! For seasons I was there, doing my leaders bidding, never questioning why, though after a few battles, and bringing a few of our fighters’ home with wounds too bad for healing, I started to notice the looks I was getting from many of the lower members. The mothers and fathers glared, if they weren’t among us, the learners stopped training in fear and became mainly hunters, few joined us. I never understood why, until I was injured.

I was in the infirmary for moons. Mostly in and out of conciseness, enough to eat and drink, but mostly my body trying to heal. I never knew that the leaders that would always praise me would leave me to die like this.

It was always about the clan, always about the laws, always…

-----

I didn’t care anymore. Once I was stable enough to start caring for myself, I left. I ran, well moved as fast as I could at the time. No one cared about me after I was hurt, I was left in the death cave to die. I didn’t want to be known like that, treated like that. I would have rather joined the stars than what happened to me.

I no longer care about the rules, anymore. I know it may make me look like the worst of clanmates to you all, but I can’t put myself back into a mentality like that without rage filling my body. I can love others, and be friends with you all, but don’t ask me to blindly follow you.
Who knows, maybe with time this could change and I’ll follow you all to battle, but until then, I’ll continue to be the grumpy clan member that doesn’t care for her new family.
Last edited by .sins. on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:26 pm

Res
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:28 pm

Reserve.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:33 pm

Username: EchoIre
Cat Name: Vik Robinheart
Clan: SunClan
Prompt:

Vik lived his entire life on the streets. He can't say he didn't like it; there were no rules but his own. At least, no rules worth following, anyways. Of course, there were the occasional few that tried to achieve some sort of authority. They were annoying, but they never lasted long. Then there was Viper.

She did the whole 'dystopian dictator' thing well. She came in like a saint, offering food and protection to the starving and weak. He cared little for her then - cats like her never stuck around for long. Then Viper started demanding payment.

By this point, cats were so dependent on Viper that it was hard to say no. Cats who refused were left to hunt for themselves, which proved to be more challenging than before. Viper and her goons would take nearly any scrap of food in the Twolegplace - for the needy, of course. Vik hated that. Why should he starve because others were starving too?

Soon enough, Viper had control of the Twolegplace. She demanded tributes of prey from every cat, to feed those unable to hunt for themselves, of course.

Now, Vik can't say he was a good cat. He stole, he lied, and so on. If Vik could do it, he would. But there was something that even a cat like him found wrong with what Viper was doing. So what did he do? Well, he did was any responsible cat would do.

He ran.

Or at least, he tried to.

Viper had the exits guarded at all times. She didn't want anybody leaving, because it was such a dangerous world out there. Vik, of course, didn't buy that, but the guards weren't up for debate that afternoon. With a few new scrapes and bruises, he was sent back from whence he came.

So, what now? You may be hoping that Vik will take action, rally a rag-tag group of allies to challenge Viper. Now must surely be the time for our misguided hero to rise to martyrdom!

Well, no.

But Vik would not be idle. He became something of a Robinhood, using his stealth to sneak into Viper's camp and steal from her hoard of prey to distribute to those who couldn't pay her tribute, or couldn't find the prey for their families after. He could have kept the food for himself, sure, but that wouldn't send a message.

Vik was otherwise quiet. He wouldn't stop Viper's guards from attacking others, only bring them herbs and prey after. He would never openly defy the tyrant or any of her followers, but would sometimes leave burrs and rat dropping in their nests as he stole their prey. Vik told himself he couldn't do anything else. He was already at risk as it was.

This ideology of his didn't last for long, otherwise this would have been a far more boring story than it is.

He was returning from making his rounds when Vik saw one of Viper's guards - a stupid, mangy fellow named Matchbox - harassing some poor cat who couldn't be older than ten moons. Apparently, the mouse she had given him wasn't enough. The young cat didn't have anything else, and it seemed like the encounter would quickly come to blows. Vik tried to walk away; it wasn't his business, and he was out of prey anyways. But she was so small, so skinny compared to Matchbox, who looked like he'd eaten more than his share of mice that morning. Vik couldn't just stand by, as much as he wanted to.

Before he knew what he was doing, the blue and red tom strode up to them. He managed to convince Matchbox to leave the child alone, promising him three mice that evening. Once they were alone, the younger cat was quick to berate Vik, insisting she could have ripped what was left of Matchbox's fur off if Vik hadn't shown up.

He liked her already.

After a bit of conversation, he managed to learn that the young molly was named Marbles, she had a brother named Flapjack, and their mother was too sick to hunt. He followed Marbles back to her family, where he inspected her mother. He wasn't sure how to help, but he offered to try. He grew close to Lila - the mother - and her children, and became something like a big brother to Marbles and Flapjack. But, it seemed that good things withered quickly under Viper's dark eye.

Lila was too sick for the scarce herbs Vik could find. He sat with her as she died, comforting her and her children as her breathing grew weaker. He promised her that he would watch over Marbles and Flapjack - his little siblings. They would not die here too.

(Chaotic Neutral to Chaotic Good) [799 Words]

(edited for spelling)
Last edited by EchoIre on Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:35 am

res aaa
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sforzando. » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:35 pm

Res!!! Gonna bring some angst to the table
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:35 pm

Username: Kazin
    Cat Name: Stormecho
    Clan: Zephyrclan
    Prompt:

Peaceful. Mind your own business. Live and let live. Stormecho had a lot of mantras he would repeat in his head while he lived as a rogue, enjoying his large space that he had to himself. He only had to hunt for himself, he had to care for himself, no others. That didn't mean he was totally shut off from the world, nor did it mean he completely ignored others - quite the contrary. He enjoyed minimal interactions, and would help those that passed through his territory; feeding them, letting them stay overnight before moving on. His solitude was often mistaken for anger or unfriendliness, though Stormecho just liked the peace of being by himself. He did miss interacting with cats on a daily basis, which was why he went out of his way to help strangers.

Perhaps his personality could have been described as Lawful Good; willing to help those in need, and wanting to do no harm. But there are evils in the world, and those that will take advantage of the kindness of strangers.

Stormecho had been in the forest, humming as he searched for the perfect bits of moss to rebuild his nest. It was a sunny, warm day despite it being in the middle of Leaf-fall. Birds had come out again, singing their songs in the patches of sunlight that poked through the trees. Stormecho himself was making his own song, trying to replicate the bird's tones and failing, laughing at himself through the mouthful of moss.

He didn't notice the trespassers until it was too late.

The birds had scattered, leaving Stormecho alone with his noise. He twitched an ear, suddenly aware of the others' presence. Three cats came from the forest, slinking along with grins on their faces that told the loner they were up to no good. But still, he would remain peaceful. He did not want to fight.

"Hello," he greeted, setting down the bundle of moss on the ground, ears twitching as the three cats made a ring around him. "Lovely Leaf-fall day, isn't it?"

"It sure is," one growled, casting a glance at another of the cats. "For us, anyway."

Stormecho pinned his ears back, crouching as the ring of cats let out their own low growls in response. He opened his mouth to talk again, but was cut off by another hiss.

"Leave this place, cat. We know where you make your home, and we know this territory is a prime hunting zone. We won't hurt you if you leave it all to us. You don't deserve it anyway; you're too soft."

He knew there was not even a point in arguing, not if he didn't want to get hurt. Stormecho growled, but he stalked backwards, leaving his moss on the ground. The birdsong now felt sour to his ears, no longer soothing or melodious.

Stormecho had lost his home. Was it because he was too soft, too kind, too good?

Yes.

Nothing was going to be the same. Not for Stormecho, and not for the world. He would show them, show all of them, who he could truly be.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me