Based on Click to view
Artist liightning [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2337

Postby liightning » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:36 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To enter, you must own a founder and be at least level 1, or have no founder in progress or at all.

Write a letter this cat would send to another cat! Make it as serious or silly as you'd like.

The recipient can be any cat, whether in your Clan or someone else's.

No word limits on the letter, but please keep it reasonable c:
As an extra, if you'd like, you can use 200 words max to tell me how the recipient would react to the letter.

End date: September 15th, 11:59 pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]cat name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]age:[/b]
[b]clan:[/b]
[b]rank:[/b]

[b]prompt:[/b] (no limits!)
[b]extra:[/b] (max 200 words)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This cat may not be traded until December 18th, 2019. There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
    username: SpaghettiOhs
    cat name: Mothflight
    clan: JuniperClan

description: seal spotted lynx mink point with high white

other features: none
    siblings: none living
Last edited by liightning on Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2337

Postby Saltkinq » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:38 am

Res!
[
Saltkinq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:39 am

Definite mark lmao, got an immediate idea
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:39 am

r e s
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:41 am

res
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:46 am

Res
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:51 am

res ;o;

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:47 pm

username: Hail.
cat name: Solis
clan: Cinderclan

prompt:

Amberstorm,

I know what you've done. I know what you're planning.

I've seen you lurk in the shadows of two-leg place whispering through tall fences to dogs with a thirst for the hunt, and I've seen you make promises to powerful cats abandoned by the code you were taught to follow. You seek a star upon your head, and the power that accompanies it. You can feel the yearning scream in your paws when you see your leader stand high above and look down upon you, and the tight anticipation in your throat as things slowly fall into line. You fight a cowards battle, leading others to do the bitter job for you and seeking to manipulate your way to the glory.

Perhaps in a different time, I would have sought to help you. I was not one for this peaceful clan life, chaos has shared my breath since the day I was born. However, I have found something here - something which has broken this cycle within me, and something that I have found cause to fight with my life for.

I've come to warn you. Continue this, march forward with your schemes and alliances and seek to lead dogs to the clan within this great forest, and find a red star upon your throat. Many have sought my life, many far stronger and wiser than you, and yet I stand before you without a scar on my pelt. You are a skilled manipulator, but that is where your talent ends. Bow down willingly, Amberstorm, or be crippled.

spaceSolis

extra: (max 200 words)

She slipped through the forest under the cover of night, her heart racing in her chest and her eyes alive with a new fire as she made her way down that familiar path to the dark paths within two-leg place. Quiet, swift steps carried her to the flat-stone ground and she easily maneuvered through the familiar twists and bends, feeling the eyes of silent cats watching her from atop the walls and bins. Here, she was leader. Her word was law, and her wishes would always be fulfilled. Solis had spoken boldly to her, as though he knew the extent of her alliances and how far she had come, but she called his bluff. With a yowl, they came - pouring from the holes in the old stone walls and slipping from behind and under the bins, eyes alight with hunger and curiosity. In the distance dogs barked, calling her name eagerly. All wanted the forest, the prey within it and the comfort and protection of clan life, and they were willing to pay any price to achieve it. No, she could not down Solis, but they could.
Last edited by Hail. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:00 pm

username: oh yea mr. krabs
cat name: water current
clan: Waspclan

prompt:
Hivestar yawned, fluttering his eyes open. The bright sun peeked out from the tunnel's entrance, and, as he sat up, it blinded him.
He winced against the sun's glare and shook out his pelt. Moss flew out of his fur.
Hivestar stood up and padded out of the tunnel. Just as he was heading to the apprentice's den, he tripped on something large. He muttered something and looked at the object.
It was a rock, with a message carved into it:
Look, Hivestar. I know that you're the clan leader and all, but you're not a very good mentor.
Sorry!
But it's the truth.
You've been teaching me the jump-and-claw move for the past moon! I've already perfected it. Please, make it harder! Make me like you; so perfect and amazing! You know everything, why only teach me one out of the many moves you've learned?
While we're on the subject of training, can we have a break every so often? I know we're the only two cats in the clan, and that we need to patrol and hunt, but we. Need. A. BREAK!!
I've worked my paws off for too long!
I don't even know what the point of patrolling is. We don't have any neighbors, and there are rarely any foxes in the forest. And since it's only the two of us, we don't need a lot of food! We can just hunt when we're hungry. Right? Right!
Take this message into consideration for me!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEE

Water Current

Hivestar smiled and looked at the apprentice's tree. Peeping out from the tunnel were two glowing green eyes. They made eye contact, and he could hear a 'Uh oh' coming from the den's direction.
Hivestar nudged the rock into his den and padded over to the tree.
"Come on," he purred.
"Let's learn something harder." (305)
Last edited by astraf on Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:08 pm

username: WolfstormSC
cat name: Finchfrost
clan: Stormclan

prompt:
Dear Bramblethorn,

Where to start? I have so many things to say to you. I thought I would write you this letter to tell you how I feel about some things. As you know, I'm not too good at saying things face to face. So I thought it would be better to write how I feel, where I don't have any fear of saying something wrong and I won't twist up my words. I'm hopeful that you're able to talk to me once you read this and get back to me on it, please and thank you!

Recently, I've realised that you've been doing really well with hunting, and I think that is really great! I'm proud that you're doing so well for yourself and for the clan! Your battle training always leaves me in awe whenever I see you doing it, you always look so graceful and elegant when leaping from tree to tree or when you're working on your moves and techniques. I find it very enjoyable to watch. Maybe you could even go easy on me and teach me how you do those amazing tricks one day? I'd absolutely love that!

Your parents may never have thought that you were worthy of accomplishing much, but you've proven them wrong. More than wrong. You always have. You've always pushed yourself to the limit, even when you didn't think you could keep going or it seemed too hard. Your determination astounds me and it really is a trait to be treasured by many. You no longer need to worry about your brother's achievements overshadowing your own or not being good enough. You no longer need to be the best at everything you do in order to please cats that you never liked. We are here for you, all of us. We all love you just the way you are, no matter if you fail or fall. Just as long as you try and be yourself.

In saying this, you really have earnt your place in stormclan and we have all loved the change that you went through. From snappy rogue to a happy, bouncy clan cat with a lot of determination to do what's best for everyone. I mean it when I say that everyone adores you, even if you don't think they do. I know that thistlespot finds you a worthy opponent for battle training and loves challenging you because of it. Wolfstar admires your determination and your spirit, neither of which ever seeming to fail! Icewing admires your pelt and swirl of colours, something she wishes that she had. Dovecall admires who you are and your friendship, he loves to tell you everything because he feels like he can really trust you. Smudgenose admires you for the way you're able to stand up for what you think is right and wishes that he one day will also be able to do the same. Thunderkit loves to play with you and loves the colour of your eyes, or so he keeps telling me at least. Then there's me. I adore absolutely everything about you, but I'll get to that a bit later.

Life can be a silly little thing, you're never too unsure on how your paths meet someone or just how things happen. Most even seeming coincidental. The way we all ended up in stormclan is definitely an interesting one, but I feel that it is no coincidence. All of us were brought here for one reason or other. Whether from our own will or by some other outside force. Either way, I'm glad our paths met. I can't express how happy I am to have you in my life.

I'm honestly so relieved to see how happy you've been lately. Such a bleak and dull way to look at the world, always being afraid of something going wrong or not the way you'd expect it to be. It has now changed into eyes full of life and a cat that is trying her best for not only herself, but for everyone else too. I've seen you go from sad and angry at the world, to a much happier and better cat, which honestly just makes me so happy to see how far you've come.

Now I know that you have had and may still have feelings for dovecall, which I really do respect the decision you took to remain friends with him. I will always support your friendship with him and I honestly think he is a really good cat! I'm glad he was able to change your perception of thinking to a much happier one from when you first arrived to the clan. He is a cat that I look up to and strive to be just as happy as. One day I might even be.

But there's something I'd really like like to tell you...

Bramblethorn... I've liked you for a long time now and I'd like to ask you a question. Would you like to do me the honour of becoming my mate? It would make me very happy to have someone as special as you to call mine. If not, that is okay! I'm more than happy to remains friends and I will be happy to support you either way, just please let me know how you feel? I'm happy with whatever the outcome and just want you to be happy, no matter who you end up with. I will gladly toss my feelings to the side if it makes you feel better. Because in the end, I don't want to hurt you or force something upon you that you don't want. It is all up to you!

I honestly love everything about you. From the way your eyes light up when you get excited or hear something that makes you very happy, the way you fluff your pelt up on cold nights to stay warm, the way you never give up despite how you may be feeling or even just the gentle way your tail sways in the breeze when you're feeling calm. Please, never change how you are. It's what makes you, you. It's unique and I love it, just how I love you.

Love from your hopeful new mate, Finchfrost <3. (1,042 words)

extra:
Bramblethorn's face instantly lights up after reading such words from the warrior that she had looked up to and liked for quite some time now. She felt eccentric just seeing the words, being able to read how accepted and proud of her that someone else was of her. She felt free of her parent's grip on her. Alive, once again.

Finchfrost was just behind her, nervously shuffling his paws on the forest floor, unsure of how she would react to his thoughts.

"Of course finchfrost!" She happily yowls out, quickly moving to place her head under his chin, rubbing against his chest fur.
Finchfrost, instantly becoming a jumbled mess. His cheeks go bright red as he has just realised what has happened.

"You... You will?" He looked at her, curiosity in his cool blue gaze.

"Of course, silly! I've..." She takes a step back and nervously looks at the ground.

"I've liked you for quite some time too." She couldn't get the words out quick enough as this time, it was finchfrost's time to do the cuddling.

He was so happy with how this turned out and couldn't stop purring at the thought of someone so perfect being his mate. (200 words exactly)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes