Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
55 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2000

Postby Neah » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:26 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until December 18, 2019
There is a 2-month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Username;; Yuroshi
    Cat Name;; Snarlfang
    Clan;; OddClan
    Rank;; Warrior

Gender;; Male
    Age;; 24 moons
    Description: Half bobcat; cinnamon ticked tabby with the finish mutation.

Other Features: Mutation will not pass.
    Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Neah on Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2000

Postby dimi. » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:43 pm

Res!!

- The father is sent on a patrol to kill the mother after she had been terrorizing the clan. He tends up calming her down and the two develop a bond. It'll make more sense later I promise lmao
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:44 pm

Username;; Ravendarus
Cat Name;; Rosedawn
Gender;; She-cat
Age;; 18 moons
Clan;; Echoclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
I remember being a kit and my mother would curl up with me and tell me stories of how she met my father. It all started on a stormy night...

Lightning struck swiftly crashing across the sky, the wind howled across the forest, rain battered the ground as a she-cat ran into an old abandoned den. She shivered and shook herself off, the storm was to dangerous to make it all the way back to camp. She sighed and looked down gently, it was dark but thankfully she could see well enough. She jumped in surprise hearing a rasp of pain, her ears perked and she looked back into the den narrowing her eyes as she noticed something move, a pair of bright yellow eyes glared towards her followed by a defensive snarl, she jumped and fell back. Her screams muffled by thunder as she laid shaking fearfully, but the sound of a thud caught her ears.

She opened her soft green eyes warily, the fiery she-cat looked at the massive lump of fur before her, the small of blood hit her causing her fur to bristle. Lightning struck down once again lighting up the den revealing a badly wounded bob cat, the tom used the last of his energy trying to scare her off. She moved to him touching her paw to his head, he was breathing heavily and feverish. She looked outside, she wasn't sure he would make it through the night without treatment, thankfully... she was a medicine cat. She ran outside, bolting to where she knew she could get some herbs for him. She returned to the den and laid down beside him starting to treat his wounds, it took all night and once she was certain his fever had broken she laid down and fell asleep tiredly.

He woke in the morning, his burning yellow eyes moved towards the smaller flame colored she-cat from the night before, she was curled up at his side. He winced a bit and looked at his wounds they were treated. Did she do it? She shifted when he moved and he froze keeping still to let her rest, she looked so tired but peaceful. Hours passed before she finally woke up, her soft green eyes met with his passionate yellow eyes, she jumped and moved back, "S-Sorry!" She said shocked falling over her paws, he let out a snort before he looked at her again. "You healed me?" he asked, "I did." She said, "Why?" He asked, "You could have left me." he said. "No I couldn't." She said swiftly, "why?" He questioned confused.

"My name is Fallingsun, I am a medicine cat, I can't just abandon those who need me." She said, "Fallingsun? That is a weird name." He mumbled, "Oh? What is yours?" She asked in return, he pinned his ears back, "Dragan..." He muttered looking away from her, "You should go..." he added afterwards. "How will I know you'll make it if I leave?" Fallingsun asked him, he growled, "My life doesn't matter to you." Dragan huffed shaking his head, "I'm dangerous, look at me." He said. "Well you're big but from what I can see you are hurt and in need of help, so I am not planning to leave and don't even try to think you make me." She spat back at him, he blinked surprised, she was hardly the same she-cat as last night... she was spirited, different then others.

She didn't run at the sight of him and she didn't abandon him, was it really only because she was a healer? Or was there something more? He wasn't sure but the days seemed like a haze as she stayed by him feeding him and helping him recover. He watched her, his heart almost ached at the thought of her leaving to go back to her clan, he didn't want to lose her. It was something he hadn't ever desired before, someone to stay by his side. Though he knew, she would chose her clan over him, he was an outsider he didn't belong, he never did. Night fell and he decided he would leave first, he slipped out of the den without waking her up.

He paused on the ridge of the mountain gazing down towards the den he had taken shelter at, his eyes widened seeing the fiery orange pelt glimmering in the moonlight, nothing could compare to her beauty, she was possibly the most beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on and he had no way of describing her accurately. Regret washed over him for leaving, but he was a nomad who had no way of thanking her, nothing to provide her with. He was about to turn and leave when a shadow caught his eye, sneaking towards the den, towards Fallingsun. He didn't think twice, he let out a yowl before charging down the mountain on his way to Fallingsun. She opened her eyes surprised to hear his cry before she got up, her eyes widened when a fox attacked her growling viciously. Her fur bristled and she hissed jumping out of the way of it's swipes, however it caught her leg and pinned her down. She growled and struggled to get away from it, it reached down to bite her, she could feel it's fangs and her heart skipped a beat, but before death could claim her Dragan tackled down the fox getting in a fight with it. The fox ran away with a yelp, Dragan looked at Fallingsun and knew from that moment on, he would never leave her side if he could help it, he loved this she-cat and he couldn't bare letting her get hurt.

That is how my parents met and from that day on they never left each other. To this day their love burns bright, but they are nomads and I have devoted myself to a clan... I hope to see them again some day.

[994/1000]
Last edited by Ravendarus on Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:45 pm

r e s
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:46 pm

ideas;;
-mother was a kittypet, father was wild
-mother was taken on a camping trip with her twolegs because they do all kinds outdoor stuff together (like those videos of dogs surfing or cats going snowboarding with their owners)
-crazy storm one night on the trip scared the mother away from the camp and into the woods
-got lost and eventually met the father who really wasn't your normal bobcat
    -father was super nice and went away from bobcat stereotypes to prove his family wrong
-mother was ofc wary at first, but after the father helped her learn the ways of the wild she warmed up to him and they formed a tight bond
-fathers family eventually found out the two were mated and had a kit, and they were furious
-fathers father basically wanted to kill the entire family, including his son, so the father made the mother and kit get away and as far as they could from him and his family
-mother eventually died from exhaustion (from birth and running), low food, and just bad overall health, leaving the 5 moon old bobcat hybrid kitten alone on his own, soon being found by a cascadeclan member and taken in

Username;; kiffell
Cat Name;; Emberpaw
Gender;; tom
Age;; 18 moons
Clan;; cascadeclan
Rank;; apprentice

Prompt;;
"C'mon Misty! Let's go for a trip!" The twoleg called from the house. Misty, a cinnamon tortoiseshell she-cat, scampered over to her twoleg, ready for an adventure. Of course, she had no idea where they'd be going, but she sure hoped it would be fun!

She wouldn't have known the dangers she'd get herself into, or the new cat she'd meet.

--

The thunder shook the earth and flashes of bright lightning streaked across the sky. Misty had been left all alone in the twoleg hut house while her twoleg was out. She had no idea what was going on outside, rain was pelting down on the small hut as she shivered in fear.
The zipper of the hut finally opened the door, making Misty jump at the sight. A black figure was there in place of her twoleg. Misty mewled softly before finding the right time to sprint. She had to get out of here. That wasn't her twoleg and something was wrong.
Misty took the time to dash out of the opening into the stormy night. She had no idea where she was going or what she was doing, but whoever she saw wasn't her twoleg.

Or so she thought.

"Misty NO!"

--

Misty huffed as she lifted her heavy head, eyes and mind groggy from the night before. She wasn't at the camp. Oh right, her twoleg had left her. She growled as she stood up, only to be immediately pushed down by something heavy. A paw.
Misty hissed as she squirmed from under the giant paw and away from whoever was holding her down.

"Hey hey! I'm just trying to help!" The voice said, it sounded worried.

She adjusted to what was in front of her, a bobcat? That definitely wasn't good.

"W-who are you?" She stuttered out, trying to sound fierce.

The bobcat only laughed, "My name is Blaze, and you?"

Misty eyed the bobcat warily, "Misty.."

Misty looked around, finally having time to adjust to her surroundings. She was in a hollowed out tree like den, where moss and leaves covered the floor making it semi-comfortable. It was definitely Blaze's den, it smelt like him everywhere. She shook her pelt and laid down, looking up at the large cat in front of her.

"So..what exactly happened? How did I get here?"

Blaze frowned, "I'm not exactly sure either..I found you passed out in the woods so I brought you to my den. You were freezing, soaked in water..You looked terrible. You still look terrible."

Misty huffed, "I do not!"

Blaze chuckled, "Say that to your tired eyes, messy fur, and growling stomach. Speaking of stomach, you need to eat something. Stay here, and clean yourself up, I'm going to get something for you to eat."

And with the last word, his small tail was the last thing she saw before he raced out of the den. Misty sighed, her stomach empty. She took the time to obey his words and she started cleaning herself up. If she wanted to survive out here, she was going to have to listen to him.
It wasn't long until Blaze returned with a decent sized squirrel. He dropped it in front of the cleaning she-cat, making her jump. She peered down and saw the brown creature, and began scarfing it down.

"Hungry huh? Also you jump a lot don't you." He laughed.

Misty looked up from her meal and only glared at him.

"What? If you're going to survive out here you're going to need to learn the ways of the woods!" He declared.

Misty licked her lips and lifted her head with a smile, "Sounds fun."

"Then let's go! Hunting is not easy."

--

"Okay! That was good, here, there's another over there! Let's try it again." The bobcat spoke, padding over to the down looking she-cat.

"It's useless, I'm not made for this kind of stuff." Misty pouted.

"Nonsense!" Blaze nudged her chin up, "Just try again."

Misty sighed, padding slowly over to where the mouse scent was. The trees looming over her head and the clouds rolling above. She crouched down, letting her tail fall as she took the time to jump fast and bite at the leaves. She felt her teeth sink in. Leaves, dirt..fur? Fur! She lifted her head quickly and turned to Blaze, whose eye's were shining.

"You did it! Your first prey!"

--

"Your last prey huh?" Blaze whispered as Misty padded into the den.

Misty laughed, dropping the shrew in her jaws, "Just until I can stop nursing silly!"

She walked over to where Blaze was nestled. Her Blaze. Her mate.

Blaze opened his paws to the little mewling kitten in his paws. Their Ember. Their son.

Misty's eye's softened as she picked up the small red kitten in her jaws and moved him over to her nest. She laid down and nuzzled the kitten into her stomach to feed. The den was quiet. Peaceful. Too peaceful.

Blaze's ears shot up and his eyes grew wide.

"Misty you need to take Ember and leave, NOW!" He hissed.

Misty looked hurt as she whispered up at him, "W-why?"

"My father is here."

Blaze stepped out of the den, Misty behind and Ember in her jaws.

"Go. Go that way." He whispered, pointing towards the eastern woods.

Misty nodded and took off running.

"What was that?" A deep voice growled, "Was that a house cat? And a kitten?"

A blood piercing scream filled the she-cat's ears as tears pricked at her eyes. Blaze was gone.

She ran faster into the woods. As far as her legs could take her. Until she collapsed, exhausted. She let Ember feed one last time before blackness drowned her out.

--

Her ears picked up one more thing before she was taken that night..

"Sugarspark look! A cat!"

"..And a kitten..Goldwish grab the kitten, it's going to die if we leave it."

She felt a weight being lifted from her shoulders, Ember was going to survive.
(995 words)
Last edited by kiffell on Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:47 pm

Gentle res
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:48 pm

res
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:51 pm

ReS w/ the ol' classic : they get trapped together down a hole for a while and fall in love

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:53 pm

Username;; Knickknacks
Cat Name;; Kestrelspot
Gender;; Male
Age;; 34 moons
Clan;; NorthClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
--wip :>
Last edited by Knickknacks on Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes