Based on Click to view
Artist CertainNorth [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Blaze - Tzuya

Postby CertainNorth » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:25 pm

This is the Blaze
Welcome. Blaze is an aardwolf adoptable that encourages character building and world building.
Please read the rules on the main thread before adopting.

This aardwolf is up for adoption. They may not be traded/gifted until after two months of ownership.

Tell me about their personality! You may simply write a description or write a scene. Min 200 words, max 600 words.

End date: May 12

Username: Palefur/Senbeat
    Name: Tzuya
    Description: A brown striped female with green eyes.

History and Personality
    Tzuya is a rather reserved aardwolf. Always closed off, she constantly has her guard up in fear that someone someday might try and take advantage of her. She trusts very few, and keeps herself distanced from even those she calls friend. The reason for this is uncertain, and it is for that reason that rumors about Tzuya tend to spring up out of the blue.
    “She was betrayed by a male.” “She was accused of murdering her pups.” “She’s just not trustworthy.” These are all silly rumors that keep popping up, birthed from curiosity and a need for an explanation for her behavior. In truth, nobody knows exactly why Tzuya trusts little to anyone at all except for the female herself. And she won’t let anyone in on that secret for the sole fear of betrayal to her privacy.

Tzuya may not trust a lot of aardwolves, and she may be a little too quiet and reserved, but this is all for the sake of her safety. She’d rather not get anyone involved in her troubles, as they’re hers and hers alone. She is a firm believer in facing your own personal demons by yourself, and that’s exactly what she intends to do.
Last edited by CertainNorth on Wed May 04, 2022 6:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blaze - 001

Postby KookieKrumblez » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:30 pm

Username: KyKoolKookie835
Name: Zach
Description: A brown striped aardwolf with green eyes.

History and Personality
WIP
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyeris » Sun May 12, 2019 10:41 am

Username: Palefur

History and Personality Tzuya is a rather reserved aardwolf. Always closed off, she constantly has her guard up in fear that someone someday might try and take advantage of her. She trusts very few, and keeps herself distanced from even those she calls friend. The reason for this is uncertain, and it is for that reason that rumors about Tzuya tend to spring up out of the blue.
“She was betrayed by a male.” “She was accused of murdering her pups.” “She’s just not trustworthy.” These are all silly rumors that keep popping up, birthed from curiosity and a need for an explanation for her behavior. In truth, nobody knows exactly why Tzuya trusts little to anyone at all except for the female herself. And she won’t let anyone in on that secret for the sole fear of betrayal to her privacy.

Tzuya may not trust a lot of aardwolves, and she may be a little too quiet and reserved, but this is all for the sake of her safety. She’d rather not get anyone involved in her troubles, as they’re hers and hers alone. She is a firm believer in facing your own personal demons by yourself, and that’s exactly what she intends to do.
(203 words)
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WE ARE RATS AND WE LIVE IN A SEWER; THE SEWER RATS!
beer rat; smoking rat; shoe rat; musical rat; taco rat; invalid rat; soft rat; dagger rat; ninja rat; princess rat
Eyeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Thu May 16, 2019 9:08 am

Congrats! Enjoy your lovely girl :)

Senbeat wrote:Username: Palefur

History and Personality Tzuya is a rather reserved aardwolf. Always closed off, she constantly has her guard up in fear that someone someday might try and take advantage of her. She trusts very few, and keeps herself distanced from even those she calls friend. The reason for this is uncertain, and it is for that reason that rumors about Tzuya tend to spring up out of the blue.

(203 words)
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me