Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Ringo.

SCS Adopt #758: Standard Dachshund

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:51 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote:Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This dog has come from a supposedly long line of purebreds, which they have somehow had contact with as well. However even with being used to a big family, the family they previously had had to give them up after some kind of incident. All we want is for them to find a good home though.
PROMPT: Do they get along well with extended family? Why or Why not? Please try to name a specific member or specific few members instead of generalizing, but they can be human or pet. Min 20- Max 300 words. My Extra Policy
END DATE: April 20th

#758 Standard Dachshund

Ringo. wrote:
      Username: Ringo.
      Name: Dash
      Sex: Male
      Collar: xxx
      Prompt:
        Dash doesn’t like his extended family.
        They’re all too rich and greedy.
        He especially despises his cousin who’s a white poodle. Her name is Missy and she is way too ignorant. She expects to get everything she wants and will throw a fit if she doesn’t.

Missy also never works for anything.
        Dash hates her attitude and always thinks she’s better than everyone.
        Her owners, his “aunt” and “uncle” are the same way. He wishes he never has to see her, but sadly he does. Every year on his birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and the Fourth of July.

He’s glad he grew up in a wealthy, but not too wealthy, home. He knows that he has to work for the things he wants and he’s happy to do it.
        Dash doesn’t like to take control of others or be too greedy. He thinks everyone should do their own thing and work for the things they want, instead of just having everything handed to them.

Genes
#758 Standard Dachshund
'Red with Sable (Dwarfism Mutation)'
---
*this pet has dwarfism mutation and therefore may have back issues!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Wed May 01, 2019 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopt #758: Standard Dachshund

Postby Creme Eggs » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:55 am

Username: Creme Eggs
Name: Snicker
Sex: male
Collar: #53f1ff
Prompt:
Snicker is very shy and his 5 sisters and 2 brothers are all very excitable especially Bubble and Spooky his sisters. so he never really fit in with his siblings. like if he was sitting beside his owner then Spook and Bubble would be charging up to any other dogs or humans barking madly. and if a human came up to him and tried to pet him then he would run (well maybe he would toddle) to his owner. his sisters never really play with him and sometimes even call him names! so (sadly) he didn't really get on with his siblings
Last edited by Creme Eggs on Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi! she/her please
I love manatees

toyhouse

Creme Eggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:52 pm

Username: Ringo.
      Name: Dash
      Sex: Male
      Collar: xxx
      Prompt:
        Dash doesn’t like his extended family.
        They’re all too rich and greedy.
        He especially despises his cousin who’s a white poodle. Her name is Missy and she is way too ignorant. She expects to get everything she wants and will throw a fit if she doesn’t.

Missy also never works for anything.
        Dash hates her attitude and always thinks she’s better than everyone.
        Her owners, his “aunt” and “uncle” are the same way. He wishes he never has to see her, but sadly he does. Every year on his birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and the Fourth of July.

He’s glad he grew up in a wealthy, but not too wealthy, home. He knows that he has to work for the things he wants and he’s happy to do it.
        Dash doesn’t like to take control of others or be too greedy. He thinks everyone should do their own thing and work for the things they want, instead of just having everything handed to them.
Last edited by Ringo. on Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:19 am

bump
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:39 am

Username: Bucky.
Name: Rex
Sex: male
Collar: perhaps something copper toned
Prompt:
Rex never knew his canine family, but he gets along fine with the humans that his owners have over for parties.
they are all super friendly and give him belly scratches, but he definitely doesn't enjoy the company of the canine companions they bring along. especially aunt Patty's Saluki, Gypsy.
Yes, Rex his short, he knows this, and he doesn't like to have it brought up unless absolutely necessary. But Gypsy makes sure he knows he's vertically challenged.
Salukis are tall to begin with, and Gypsy especially likes to taunt the other dogs she towers over, but usually, they at least have some height.
Geez, Rex hates her, he despises when he hears that Aunt Patty will be stopping by, and tends to prefer inside when her car pulls up.
[130 words]
Last edited by ajax. on Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

aj. / mug • she / they • pdt • gryffindor
>> Count my little scars,
I’ve got dozens down inside
I am complete and invincible,
behind my dirty imbecile <<

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ImageImage
ImageImage
hey there! I'm aj!
ENFP • Discord Ajax.(#4481) • 🥺
Black Lives Matter
my pms are always open <3
commissions ; open • art trades ; tentative
Adult

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:49 am

mark

edit: nvm decided not to enter
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:22 am

Username: StormSerpent
Name: Edwiener (edwina + wiener dog)
Sex: female
Collar:♥♥♥
Prompt:
Eddie doesn’t do social interaction. “Oh but they’re family” everyone always says but so what. Her twin sister Cheddar was the one soul that she’d let close to her, and just as she was starting to open up, Cheddar got sold to somebody else, and Edwiener never saw her again, she was devastated and just closed herself off even more. Some random old lady named Westie she’s supposedly related to lives next door, is always bothering her, Ed will be curled up in her bed and suddenly “HI PUMPKIN I’M HEEEREE” will be heard through the house, Ed just curls up tighter hoping she can pass as being asleep. “Rise and shine pudding, it’s daytime!” she calls into Ed’s ear making her jump “ah, now you’re awake!” Westie runs off coming back with two leashes and shoving one into Ed’s mouth while she’s just trying to process what is going on and then they’re out on a walk.

Her “owner” Charlotte loves dragging her out onto walks whenever she gets the chance. And then she “gets to have the wonderful opportunity” to have a “happy fun doggie play day” with some random screaming retarded dog that likes to jump on her. She always just huddles until it’s over and hopes she doesn’t get hurt.

There’s also her cousin Rosie and whenever she comes over she will also just lay down and be silent. It’s really nice to just have someone she can relate to so much, they almost seem to have deep conversations without moving a muscle..
Last edited by StormSerpent on Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:23 am

bump
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueSeal52 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:23 am

\[b]Username:BlueSeal52
[b]Name:Ringo
[b]Sex:Male
[b]Collar: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... SS350_.jpg
[b]Prompt: Ringo is shy because he never had any siblings and was only around adults and never around kids but is very careful when he is playing so no one gets hurt. But when it comes to his family he acts like he is a big dog and doesn't care that he is a small dog.
BlueSeal52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:56 am

This competition will close tomorrow (Sat 20th) around 7 pm PST! No extensions will be given so please get your forms done before then!
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me