Re: Buttermilk #503

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:40 am

Username: ♔Voltaire♔
Name: Harley
Collar Colour: Brown, almost worn leather-like maybe, with a gold bell!
Extra
"There you have it guys, Sage in fact does NOT like when you eat the tulips in the garden! That's all I have for today, but I'll make sure I have another vlog up next week for you all, so stay tuned! Harley out!"

"Did you really have to eat Sage's tulips on her? You know how she is about the darn plants. Now I have to hear her scream about it all day." Cinna whines, nudging past Harley.

"Hey, it was for the vlog! Gotta keep my followers entertained. The famous life isn't easy you know!" Harley grins, receiving an eye roll from Cinna.

"Har, you have 10 followers, half being your family."

"Shhh, no one needs to know that!!" Harley says, giving a small, sheepish laugh. Cinna sighs, hiking a bag of tulip bulbs over her shoulder, stopping to look over her other at Harley.

"Just... don't do it again please?? There is only so much of Sage's "save the earth" spiel I can take in the span of a day. Help a woman out will you?" Cinna then disappears back into the barn, the sound of her hooves slowly fading. Taking a deep breath, Harley loses herself in her own thoughts, thinking of the next best thing to please her audience. Her eyes light up, glancing in the direction Cinna had left. With a coy grin and a devilish laugh, Harley takes off down to the field so she can conspire without any interruptions.
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eclectic » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:42 pm

Username: Eclectic
Name: Cake
Collar Colour: Marbled white and dark brown with a tan bell
Extra “Did you hear the news about the bull calf who was roped during a competition last night but kicked the horse in the legs and made the human get disqualified? He was sooooo brave! I could never do such a thing! A goat stepped in the farmer’s garden today. He was absolutely furious, but Diana hardly touched those ugly old weeds! He should’ve been nicer and not yelled so much. Also, also, also! Did you hear about the show in town? It sounded super fun, and I’ve always wanted to go to a show and—”

“You certainly have a lot to say, Cake,” the spotted calf’s mother interrupted with a soft chuckle. “Doesn’t that little mouth of yours ever get tired?”

“Nope!” Cake squealed as she trotted gaily into the low-hanging barn. “Talking is fun.”

“One of these days, you’re going to talk just a little too much... and regret it,” the wiser heifer said softly. “There are times when silence is often the wiser choice, my dear.”

“That’s silly,” the calf remarked with a giggle. “All the bestest things are talked about!” Then she raced towards the opposite end of the building to leap into a pile of hay.

———

Cake gazed into the murky water at her face with sadness in her eyes. She saw nothing before her but a mute, lonely shell of former joy and innocence. Her mother had been right, she knew now.

Silence wasn’t empty— for her, it was all the sanity she had left.
Eclectic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gingy Tea » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:36 am

Username: Peachy Tea
Name: Arizona
Collar Colour:
Extra (1 art or 250 words) wip
Hello Lovelies!
Married to Easternwolf 10/29/2017
We trade unfairly at times.
Please do not ban us!
x

Charles Bukowski wrote:
.“Understand me.
I'm not like an ordinary world.
I have my madness,
I live in another dimension
And I do not have time for things
That have no soul."

xxxxx
xxxxxxxxImagexxxImagexx.xImage xx Image
Gingy Tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:54 am

Ringo. wrote:Username: Ringo.
Name: Phoenix
Collar Colour: Eye colour with a yellow heart
Extra:
Phoenix has never been the outgoing type.
Always straying away from the rest, wanting to be alone.
She liked her peace and quiet.
But that changed ever since she met her best friend Eclipse.
Their bond is so much more than a mere friendship. The glue that holds them together dried.
Phoenix has always felt alone, she thought no one liked her because she was goofy and loved to play around. Some described her as a Heifer stuck in a calf’s state of mind. She got picked on all the time.
And when she met Eclispe, all that pain and sadness and loneliness went away.

A patch of sunlight came through the black curtains that were blocking out Phoenix’s feelings.
They both soon fell in love wit each other and knew they wanted to stay together till their last day. They would never hurt the other. Not on purpose at least. They always have each other’s back.

Eclispe was Phoenix’s gaurdian angel that came and saved her.

congrats.. all extras were great so i judged using a RNG for completed entries

Postby Ringo. » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:58 am

ahh thank you so much for Phoenix !! <3
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *