Based on Click to view
Artist stormbriger [gallery]
Time spent 15 hours, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mystery Prompt 2

Postby stormbriger » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:25 am

Yet to Be found!
pretty simple fill in the code to the prompt and Ill pick a winner...!

Prompt-
This year, after much debate, your going as a ____ for Halloween! The excitement is building as you run around putting the finishing touches on your costume! your looking for the final touch... a _____! It will bring your look together! You think you saw one in the attic a while ago. With a sigh you go and pull down the stairs... is it just you or does the cobweb covered attic spookier than usual? maybe you should dust up here more often. You start searching around and... OH! There it is! You reach out for your last piece of your marvelous Halloween costume and.... a ghost appears in front of you! You scramble back in fright... it looks like the ghost is guarding the piece you need.... what do you do? how do you get that last piece for your costume back??

Form:
Code: Select all
username:
whats your Halloween costume:
what piece of your costume do you need to go find:
how do you get the last piece of your costume from the ghost?
anything else you wanna say:

this will end on the 25th!
-Storm
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
stormbriger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mystery Prompt 2

Postby Gadgetrocks » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:41 pm

username: Gadgetrocks
whats your Halloween costume: Kia as a swamp witch
what piece of your costume do you need to go find: Her grandmas old green cloak.
how do you get the last piece of your costume from the ghost? Kia walks into the attic, an eerie feeling settling around her. She hadn’t been up here in years. Boxes of childhood memories spilled onto the uneven wood floor, Kia having to weave through the towers of nostalgic items just to get to the old clothing chest, it’s once bronze lock badly tarnished, it’s wood scarred, the history showing right on its outside. As she reaches for the latch, a breeze colder then ice whips up, chilling her to the bones. She backs up in frozen shock while a powdery white Pwik ghost appears in front of the chest.
“Hands off my home, mortal.” The ghosts voice sounds thin but icy, the ghosts most startling green eyes glaring at Kia. Kia stands up considering punching the ghost, until she realizes that it’s not a physical thing. She stands up, her own eyes challenging the ghost to make its move.
“Well ghost, you have to move. That chest is the rightful property of my family, and we are all allowed to use it. After I get what I need, I can leave your “home” alone.”
The ghosts twists around in the air, calculating.
“Who’s to say I’m not your family? We do look awfully similar.”
“Ghost, this chest is for the living members of my family, you’re dead and made of mist, you can’t wear clothes anyway.” The ghost takes this in and sits on a crate near the clothing chest.
“Ok whatever, just take what you need and leave, the trick or treaters will be coming soon, I want to be asleep before the arrive.”
Gratefully opening the chest and removing the cloak from it, Kia opened the attic trap door and rushed done stairs. Had her family know there was a ghost? She’d need to do some family history, what an interesting experience...
anything else you wanna say?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junker Queen » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:05 pm

username: ~Cupid~
whats your Halloween costume: a rich girl with a fancy dress (fancy enough)
what piece of your costume do you need to go find: dress floof
how do you get the last piece of your costume from the ghost? I said I missed you
anything else you wanna say: im nothing but love
Autism|Lesbian|9/22|Memory Loss pfp by Vidapup
Junker Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormbriger » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:30 am

Gadgetrocks wins!

Gadgetrocks wrote:username: Gadgetrocks
whats your Halloween costume: Kia as a swamp witch
what piece of your costume do you need to go find: Her grandmas old green cloak.
how do you get the last piece of your costume from the ghost? Kia walks into the attic, an eerie feeling settling around her. She hadn’t been up here in years. Boxes of childhood memories spilled onto the uneven wood floor, Kia having to weave through the towers of nostalgic items just to get to the old clothing chest, it’s once bronze lock badly tarnished, it’s wood scarred, the history showing right on its outside. As she reaches for the latch, a breeze colder then ice whips up, chilling her to the bones. She backs up in frozen shock while a powdery white Pwik ghost appears in front of the chest.
“Hands off my home, mortal.” The ghosts voice sounds thin but icy, the ghosts most startling green eyes glaring at Kia. Kia stands up considering punching the ghost, until she realizes that it’s not a physical thing. She stands up, her own eyes challenging the ghost to make its move.
“Well ghost, you have to move. That chest is the rightful property of my family, and we are all allowed to use it. After I get what I need, I can leave your “home” alone.”
The ghosts twists around in the air, calculating.
“Who’s to say I’m not your family? We do look awfully similar.”
“Ghost, this chest is for the living members of my family, you’re dead and made of mist, you can’t wear clothes anyway.” The ghost takes this in and sits on a crate near the clothing chest.
“Ok whatever, just take what you need and leave, the trick or treaters will be coming soon, I want to be asleep before the arrive.”
Gratefully opening the chest and removing the cloak from it, Kia opened the attic trap door and rushed done stairs. Had her family know there was a ghost? She’d need to do some family history, what an interesting experience...
anything else you wanna say?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
stormbriger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:14 am

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed writing the story and the Pwik is so cute and terrifying at the same time! I'll come back with a name and gender soon.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘